It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:01 am

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

Republican senators launch bill to move US embassy to Jerusa

Discussion of current news and world events.
  • Author

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 271

Re: Republican senators launch bill to move US embassy to Je

PostTue Jan 10, 2017 3:05 am

Rainerann wrote:
However, Kerry said something that changed my mind about this. "If the choice is one state, Israel can either be Jewish or democratic, it cannot be both, and it won't ever really be at peace," (John Kerry).

I didn't even realize up until this point how very involved America was in building an Israeli theocracy. Coming from a country with freedom of religion as a cornerstone, it seemed almost hypocritical for us to preach that Israel had the right to a theocracy, but the rest of the world should be democratic. So his reasoning made perfect sense to me and I think it is possible that this isn't about setting up the Christian population, which I do agree a lot of things are intended to do.

That is an interesting thought. Yeah, why is America hell bent on maintaining Israel as a theocracy? The tired, old 'bless you/curse you' line isn't cutting it anymore. Yes, i realise that We may or may not be set up by this set of events. Iam just trying to examine every angle and find out TPTB's end goal for doing this at this particular time.

KoncreteMind

1 star

• Thanks Received: 85

PostWed Jan 11, 2017 12:55 am

Karlysymon wrote:
Rainerann wrote:
However, Kerry said something that changed my mind about this. "If the choice is one state, Israel can either be Jewish or democratic, it cannot be both, and it won't ever really be at peace," (John Kerry).

I didn't even realize up until this point how very involved America was in building an Israeli theocracy. Coming from a country with freedom of religion as a cornerstone, it seemed almost hypocritical for us to preach that Israel had the right to a theocracy, but the rest of the world should be democratic. So his reasoning made perfect sense to me and I think it is possible that this isn't about setting up the Christian population, which I do agree a lot of things are intended to do.

That is an interesting thought. Yeah, why is America hell bent on maintaining Israel as a theocracy? The tired, old 'bless you/curse you' line isn't cutting it anymore. Yes, i realise that We may or may not be set up by this set of events. Iam just trying to examine every angle and find out TPTB's end goal for doing this at this particular time.

IMO, they're trying to set up the nwo with Israel (probably Jerusalem to be more specific) as its capital. The people who want this to happen the most seem to be hiding behind the gov'ts of the US and GB. When they get it together, and it seems like they will, I think to the unsuspecting it will look like biblical prophecy being fulfilled where God and His Son rule from Jerusalem. Not sure if this will be the case or not, but thats the way it seems to be shaping up

Why do you say Israel is a theocracy though? It seems pretty secular.

Rainerann

1 star

• Thanks Received: 102

PostWed Jan 11, 2017 8:58 am

Well, many people may have adopted secular ideas, but the basis for the legitimacy of Israel is based on establishing a theocracy for Judaism. Being Jewish is not genetic, which could legitimize a secular state based on race. Jewish people inherit a religion that is practiced through many generations sometimes, but it is still a religion in origin. Establishing a state of Israel is establishing a religious state or theocracy, which is contrary to principles of establishing a democracy upon a constitution independent of religions.

You could never truly create a constitution for Israel that would be separate from religion and supercede the religion in matters of law. A literal interpretation of Judaism within the authroity of Jewish state is what I think will inevitably bring greater persecution on the church again. Christians are heralding this as though it were some great manifestation of His deliverance of the Jew, but if they haven't had a state in almost 2000 years, there's probably a good reason. I think a state of Israel will only continue creating a regression within the Christian community until the end will look much like the beginning of Christianity. We are basically choosing bondage by supporting Israel.

A constitution and freedom of religion is the only real way for all of us different religions to coexist until the Heavens are revealed to us, and the state of Israel does not want this, otherwise they wouldn't need a state of Israel to begin with. They could immigrate to the US and have equal opportunity just like many in the Jewish community do.

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 271

PostWed Jan 11, 2017 8:20 pm

KoncreteMind wrote:
IMO, they're trying to set up the nwo with Israel (probably Jerusalem to be more specific) as its capital. The people who want this to happen the most seem to be hiding behind the gov'ts of the US and GB. When they get it together, and it seems like they will, I think to the unsuspecting it will look like biblical prophecy being fulfilled where God and His Son rule from Jerusalem. Not sure if this will be the case or not, but thats the way it seems to be shaping up

Why do you say Israel is a theocracy though? It seems pretty secular.

Hi KM, i agree with you. I see predictive programming underway.
Rainerann has said it well. Israel is a secular state but Neocon/war hawk spin doctors (those helming megachurches) tell us it is a theocracy. That political Israel is spiritual Israel. And that line (and lie) has to be maintained because it is what sustains neocon geopolitical ambitions in the Middle East. You've heard it all too well 'God gave us the land'. Without that, the religious aspect, everything falls apart. What i find laughable is the many atheist Israelis crying 'its a God given land '. If God absolutely doesn't exist, so goes the legitimacy. A GlobalPost article from a couple years back reported on the growing number of atheists in Saudi Arabia. If that is happening in the cradle of Islam, iam guessing the same is happening in Israel but it will not be much publicised because of the implications.

KoncreteMind

1 star

• Thanks Received: 85

PostThu Jan 12, 2017 7:57 pm

Oh ok so you guys are saying that they are secular but masquerade under the guise of a "religious" state so to add more legitimacy to their claim that Israel belongs to them.. Definitely agree with that.

I definitely see this move of the US embassy, if it goes thru (or already has) as a step into making Jerusalem/Israel the capital of the coming govt. Time will tell though...

Thunderian

OG for real

1 star

• Thanks Received: 104

PostFri Jan 20, 2017 11:29 pm

Rainerann wrote:I truly could not agree with you more. The UN vote would be the perfect way to do that. If I had a nickel for how many times I have heard that He will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you, or that Obama was an enemy of Israel, I would even be able to take myself to a nice dinner since the UN vote.

John Kerry is a doorknob. No one should listen to him and no one really does. There is a reason why he is known in the middle east as "the tall fool".

Israel is not a theocracy. It's laws and statutes are made by elected officials, including many non-Jews, and not by religious figures. As a democracy, all Israeli citizens, including Arabs, have equal rights under the law. If it was a theocracy this would not be the case.

Thunderian

OG for real

1 star

• Thanks Received: 104

PostFri Jan 20, 2017 11:36 pm

Rainerann wrote:Being Jewish is not genetic ...

It isn't? That's news to me.

Jews can be biologically Jewish but not religious. Jews can also be religious but not biologically Jewish. It's uncommon for something be a race and a religion, but it's not unheard of. Mennonites are another example of a people whose identity can be both biological and religious. I am Mennonite by heritage but I don't practice the Mennonite faith. There are plenty of Jews who don't believe in God but still identify as Jewish.

Artful Revealer

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 427

PostTue Jan 31, 2017 10:54 pm

Trump's a deal-maker, and he's throwing a bone to the dogs to keep the dogs off his country. I personally don't care if Israelis get what they want. Give them Eretz Yisrael, build a glass wall around it so the rest of the world can look at it like an oddity in an aquarium.

Zionists are nationalists and globalists simultaneously, how freakishly contradicting it may seem. They want Israel to rule over the world, which means they want the world, which means they are globalists. So from that perspective, anyone going against that globalism is by definition anti-Zionist.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled is convincing the world he is God.

Serendipity

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 76

PostThu Feb 02, 2017 1:57 pm

Artful Revealer wrote:Trump's a deal-maker, and he's throwing a bone to the dogs to keep the dogs off his country. I personally don't care if Israelis get what they want. Give them Eretz Yisrael, build a glass wall around it so the rest of the world can look at it like an oddity in an aquarium.

Zionists are nationalists and globalists simultaneously, how freakishly contradicting it may seem. They want Israel to rule over the world, which means they want the world, which means they are globalists. So from that perspective, anyone going against that globalism is by definition anti-Zionist.

This is quite surprising coming from you.

Artful Revealer

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 427

PostThu Feb 02, 2017 5:59 pm

What's the alternative?
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled is convincing the world he is God.
PreviousNext

Return to News and Current Events