It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:53 pm

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

Discussion of current news and world events.
  • Author

Gnostic Bishop

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 91

Re: Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 2:31 pm

Loki

I heard you but what are you to do with our friends insult right after your warning?

BTW, closing a decent threat because of the antics of one who would like all threads against Islam closed is not right.

Please reconsider.

Regards
DL

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 833

Re: Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 2:42 pm

Gnostic Bishop wrote:Loki

I heard you but what are you to do with our friends insult right after your warning?

BTW, closing a decent threat because of the antics of one who would like all threads against Islam closed is not right.

Please reconsider.

Regards
DL

I'm issuing Scimi a warning, as I would hope he knew I would. If either side hasn't said their piece after 8 pages of bickering and arguing, then I don't think they will ever say their piece. Try this topic again in a month or two maybe, though I honestly don't see any point as it will only result in the same arguments over and over.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria
Previous

Return to News and Current Events