It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:02 am

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

Trump Halts Refugee Processing

Discussion of current news and world events.
  • Author

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 835

Re: Trump Halts Refugee Processing

PostThu Mar 09, 2017 5:01 pm

Artful Revealer wrote:
Loki wrote:In a sense I agree with what you said here, but at the same time I have no issue calling those young black men and women who perpetrated that crime utter racists and I'm glad they were charged with a hate crime. So, like you said, it was about hate, but they hated that guy because he was a white person who they assumed voted for Trump. To my knowledge they had no real evidence the young man had actually voted for Trump before they kidnapped and assaulted him.
This doesn't add up. You're saying they didn't have evidence that the kid voted Trump, then you said they attacked him because they assumed he voted Trump. How do you know they attacked the kid because they assumed he voted Trump?

Even if he had voted Trump, the guy is mentally disabled (which increases the likelihood of him having voted Clinton btw). Why would anyone attack a mentally disabled person for his political view?

It has been a bit too long for me to remember the facts clearly. From my understanding the group of kids had decided they wanted to fuck up a Trump supporter but they are so dumb and ignorant that they essentially labeled all white people as Trump supporters and grabbed a random man off the streets. I don't know for sure that they knew or understood that he was mentally challenged, and I don't know that they even confirmed that he did in fact vote for Trump. I recall that they essentially forced him to say that he supported Trump via torturing him by hitting him and shoving his face in the toilet or something.

Honestly, you've been gone so long, any momentum of what I was talking about with you and others in this thread has left me, so I don't believe I'll be able to continue with it haha. It's like you asked me to hold a thought for a month. Hope your time away was relaxing though Art, and welcome back.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Artful Revealer

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 425

PostThu Mar 09, 2017 5:52 pm

Yeah, sorry about my afk. Should I bother answering your long post or have your views in it expired as well? :p
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled is convincing the world he is God.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 835

PostFri Mar 10, 2017 1:16 pm

Artful Revealer wrote:Yeah, sorry about my afk. Should I bother answering your long post or have your views in it expired as well? :p

Until just now I didn't even recall that there was a long post haha. I'd have to re-read it to familiarize myself with what I said haha, but if you feel like responding I'll give it a gander. My brain is all filled up with Flat Earth rebuttals this week.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Creeper

1 star

• Thanks Received: 250

PostTue Jun 20, 2017 5:47 pm

I know this is going back a bit, but I was just poking around and I remembered this funny old conversation that a few of us were having and felt obliged to make a post for our good friend, Artful Revealer.

Artful Revealer wrote:....Trump and Putin have already negotiated safe zones in Syria and have both put up the demise of ISIS as a priority. If in the near future, you see American military "accidentally" attacking Syrian troops, boycotting Syrian military or conveniently assisting rebels, make sure to alarm us.

Well, don't mind if I do...

Read this.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-13/video-emerges-us-allowing-isis-fighters-escape-safely-syria

There was this as well...

It is an article from the daily fail, but it mentions the break down in relations between America and Russia, after the Americans shot down a Syrian plane. Now the Russians are threatening to attack any aircraft west of the Euphrates, because they actually want to destroy isis. Western forces are nothing but the puppets of Israel as they seek to destabilise and dominate the region while they expand into greater Israel, from the Nile to the Euphrates

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4617896/Russia-vows-shoot-flying-objects-Syria.html

It has been a few months now and Trump has continued the policies and wars set in place by his predecessors and​ delivered nothing that he promised, all while kissing Israeli ass, just like every other presidential candidate who has ever existed (imagine my surprise...). Mexico is even trolling him on the internet about the wall. You can go ahead and make excuses for him if you like, but it is still all a circus act, smoke and mirrors, a distraction that gives people the illusion of choice. The political madness in the USA and UK at the moment, is deliberate. As I said, he is blatantly part of the 'elite' put in power to create chaos and I have no idea how anyone can possibly think that he isn't...

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves" - Vladimir Lenin
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
Previous

Return to News and Current Events