It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:55 pm

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2.

Discussion of current news and world events.
  • Author

Gnostic Bishop

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 114

Re: I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2.

PostFri Oct 06, 2017 11:21 pm

I don't think anyone is nuke proof.

There are few posters because the ones that I have seen post have to tolerate the fundamentals here who do not address the issues they post about and just preach their dogma.

They have no desire to chat with unthinking bots.

Regards
DL

slave_of_God

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 29

PostSat Oct 07, 2017 4:16 pm

Truth is God Exists and that's all that matters. Just fear Him wherever you may be. You'll hopefully have a nice afterlife.
My heart's at ease knowing what has missed me was never meant for me.

Gnostic Bishop

2 stars

PostSat Oct 07, 2017 5:16 pm

slave_of_God wrote:Truth is God Exists

Prove your statement.

Regards
DL

slave_of_God

0.5 stars

PostSat Oct 07, 2017 5:24 pm

Proof is not required even though proof is all around you and within you if you're willing to use your eyes to observe. To me and to many others, believing is seeing. It's the whole point of the test of the life of this world. Apparently, we all need food to survive. However, we can't see God. If we had seen Him, it would have been too easy to believe and to self-sacrifice so that others may enjoy at our expense because the reward from God for self-sacrifice is enormous. It's a sign of goodness and God Values goodness above all. It's natural to do good but who will keep on being and doing good all throughout their lives?

phpBB [video]

Gnostic Bishop

2 stars

PostSat Oct 07, 2017 6:24 pm

"Proof is not required"

Faith without facts is for fools.

"the reward from God for self-sacrifice is enormous"

Prove it and tell us why the self-sacrifice of Muslim women is rewarded less than what Muslim men expect.

Regards
DL

slave_of_God

0.5 stars

PostSat Oct 07, 2017 10:11 pm

Proof is all around you. For believers in God, it suffices to reflect on our non-existence prior to our birth and our inability to come up with a reason for why we came into this world at that particular time. It's actually hell of a lot more logical to say that a supreme decider decided it for us than to pretend that we just happened to exist without any reason.

Don't deflect towards religion. God Is Not Unjust. The reward lies with Him and He Treats everybody justly.

If you're not gonna make the first step of believing in a supreme being responsible for the miracles that surround us constantly, it's quite pointless in my opinion to convince you of Islam's superiority as a religion. Your best take would be to believe in the one who created your intelligence and personality and to seek what he expects of you on your own.

slave_of_God

0.5 stars

PostSat Oct 07, 2017 10:14 pm

And if you're going to belittle those who believe without any provable fact, you're only blinding yourself more to the truth.

My facts nonetheless are as follows: look at the human body, watch how the hairs resemble hairs growing on a plain, or even the human face with its hairs compared to the sun with its shining rays, or the pores on our body to the stars in the sky, the rivers of the world and the veins in our forearms. Only an intelligent designer could have reunited all of those within us.

slave_of_God

0.5 stars

PostSat Oct 07, 2017 10:15 pm

And anybody is nuke proof whom God Protects from the nuke itself. Cockroaches are an example. God Protects whom He Wills.

Creeper

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

PostThu Oct 12, 2017 9:10 am

I must say, it really is something looking at you two argue. You are polar opposites, one with excessive love for God and one with excessive hate (I don't need to say who's who, because a blind man can see it).

I'm well and truly on the fence. As I said, God is the ultimate in both good and evil, He loves and creates both. How I feel about God tends to fluctuate because of this, I can't help it, but I don't want to be too extreme either way. I'm trying a more balanced approach.

On the subject of nukes (the world could end tomorrow for all I care, just saying), my friend said something last week that made me laugh. He was talking about the current political climate between Donald Trump and Kim-Jong-Un and he said it is like watching a cartoon. They really are like a couple of cartoon characters, just being the way they are for starters. Trump just keeps making threats while Kim just keeps smiling at him while slowly moving his finger towards the big red button. I think it is hilarious.
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

slave_of_God

0.5 stars

PostFri Oct 13, 2017 12:32 am

Allah Does Not Love evil though. Evil spreads because people don't love Allah As He Deserves and love the world more. Allahu A'lam. Love of this world is the root of all evil. And nothing is meaningless brother. Everything has a purpose. Allah Did Not Create all of this in vain. There's a paradise to be earned. There's Allah's Approval to be sought above everything else. There are different levels of Paradise. The more you sow, the more you will reap. One Subhaanallah that you read, for example pondering over the wonderful taste of honey or any other thing that you appreciate, entitles you to a tree in Paradise whose shadow's length would take 500 years worth of travel on horseback to go across. I've made it a habit, Alhamdulillah, to read 33 times Subhaanallah, 33 times Alhamdulillah, and 34 times Allahu Akbar after each Fard Salaat. Sow so as to reap after death, In Sha Allah, Ameen, and be sure that you will see the results of those good deeds. Never doubt.
PreviousNext

Return to News and Current Events