It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:19 am

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2.

Discussion of current news and world events.
  • Author

Creep

Weirdo

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 5

Re: I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2.

PostFri Oct 13, 2017 6:54 am

What does arguing about religion have to do with nuclear weapons and being nuke proof? Here I was expecting a crazy video or something. Instead it's, as Creeper said, polar opposites bickering. Both are strong in their beliefs and rebuttals are moot points to the other.

So much for nuke proof gear :lol:
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here...

Creeper

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

PostThu Oct 26, 2017 6:23 pm

Seeing as this was just another asinine thread that was dedicated to being utterly ridiculous and was bound to go off course from its inception, I can think of nowhere better to post this...

Not that there is really anyone to talk about it with as such, but I just took the odd glance that I sometimes take at the official forum. Other than the usual, same old rhetoric among the same old people, I noticed that something else has apparently become prevalent.

Rampant paranoia over sock accounts and old posters returning. :lol:

On top of the usual venom and circular arguments, this is like the icing on the cake to me. I'm so glad that I'm not a part of that anymore. I only wanted to make this post to express my amusement at what I saw. I wouldn't have even bothered if Rainerann hadn't mentioned my name.

The truth is, other than the odd look once in a while, I haven't been back since I was banned. No new account or anything, I don't even post here that much.

I can't really speak for others and I don't know for certain, but I'm pretty sure that Scimitar hasn't been back either. He is now busy making films and generally tired of forums. Seeing people being accused of being 'scimi' was too funny, clearly we left an impression and perhaps a few of these need to be filled out.

Someone even got accused of being Lisa :lol:

As for Tatalina and slave_of_God, I honestly don't know if you guys are still over there making accounts and doing whatever and I don't really care, but it is something I can see you guys doing. This post isn't about personally attacking anyone or anything like that. It just happened that yours were some of the names mentioned as well in the posts I saw that sparked this latest rant of mine. I don't want to point any fingers, or accuse anyone of anything or say you are bad people. As I said, I don't know for certain and I don't even care. If I wanted to say anything to you, it would only be to to congratulate you guys on your new found friendship, to wish you the best on any issues in life you may be facing, say God bless, take care and take it easy.

I'm out, peace. *drops mic and walks away*
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

davigablefl

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 0

PostSun Oct 29, 2017 7:20 pm

that youtube vid above is not playing for me :///
is it just my computer??? Does it work for yall here?

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

PostMon Oct 30, 2017 9:57 pm

Creeper wrote:
The truth is, other than the odd look once in a while, I haven't been back since I was banned. No new account or anything, I don't even post here that much.

I can't really speak for others and I don't know for certain, but I'm pretty sure that Scimitar hasn't been back either. He is now busy making films and generally tired of forums. Seeing people being accused of being 'scimi' was too funny, clearly we left an impression and perhaps a few of these need to be filled out.

You got banned from vc? What for? You’re the nicest member in the whole forum lol

As for me - you’re 100% correct. I only post here occasionally, even less frequently on islamicboard and even less on religiousforums. Videos reach more people and you know what I’m up to Alhamdulillah - making dawah vids which are educational and thought provoking; designed to awaken the innate knowledge of God within those who think He doesn’t exist!

If peeps be curious, head on down to www.youtube.com/dawahdigital

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.
Previous

Return to News and Current Events