It is currently Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:25 am

FEMA: $h!t's Going Down In PR. Need Info ASAP.

Discussion of current news and world events.
  • Author

CrippledKnight

3.5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 604

FEMA: $h!t's Going Down In PR. Need Info ASAP.

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 2:43 pm

Greetings,

I've been speaking with ym brother, who is in the island, and trying to keep my parents from freaking out a little bit which is getting harder by the minute as the Mainstream News in PR are often talking about this, without 0 analysis, and just report.

I'm trying to compile evidence with pictures and videos, sadly, due to language difference, the videos may be hard for some to understand. And although this is not getting coverage news, some places "even not so serious places have invited political figures & others to speak on the subject.

What's going on? Well, thousands, upon thousands of... FEMA black coffins are arriving. They're plain out calling them "coffins for disasters". So are seemingly dozens or hundreds of military vehicles which don't seem to be a neccessity considering all the military we already have there. This is a picture recently taken in Ponce, where one of the island's port is.

This is also a video of 2 of the politicians trying to explain what is going on, although they seem to be lying, I actually believe they're lying because they have no idea what is going on.

This is one of the videos which I will translate the most important points.
phpBB [video]

---Funny Looking Guy:Thousands upon thousands of black coffins are arriving in Puerto Rico. We have images and pictures of the ones that are arriving. The government has said very little about this. Here we have a senator to talk about this.

---Senator 1: "They make a few jokes". This is one of the protocols that we sometimes have, but, it's rather odd for this to happen considering it's not the norm. I'm guessing this has something to do with a possible war with Syria or with other nations. Remember we're in a very strategic location for a war.

---Senator 2: It's not normal for this to eb happenning, and we are aware the public is concerned about this considering the array of news as of late. Yet, we know there is a possible conflict in the middle East, but we really don't know why the coffins are needed. We also know that you can see them from the street or the highway since they're so many.

They then make a few jokes and end the interview.

I'm aware of a prison called "El OSO Blanco" in the metropolitan area, which was a well known prison in the past. It mysteriously closed a few years ago. A few businessess & people offered to buy it for large amounts of money "the area" considering it was in the middle of a very crowded city, & near 2 colleges. They offered a lot, but I have to say, a lot of money for that. Walmart & Costco were amongst the ones offering to buy it... For some weird reason, it wasn't sold. It was rather outfitted, & remodelled as another prison, which was not explained to the public as to why... It now stands there, as an empty prison in the middle of the city...

News are getting gloomier by the day. A week ago they reported that all 72 city mayors were reunited for a FEMA instructional meeting about possible events occurring in October. The news got leaked becauseat least 20+ secretaries were not informed about this prior and lost their games or their TV watch time due to having to stay up until late... Lol, guess they were not trained enough for security procedures "luckily this time"

At first I wasn't even paying attention, considering PR is a constantly moving militarized area. Yet... with the latest news I'm starting to pay more attention. Any information regarding what to's and what not to's. Any information that anyone may have, or analysis, or whatever regarding the situation is welcome. "for useful purposes"

For those of you that know anything about PR. PR has been constantly used as test population not only for diceases, but for political movements & crowd behavior situations. Just something else to add to the matter...

Illusion

1 star

• Thanks Received: 56

Re: FEMA: $h!t's Going Down In PR. Need Info ASAP.

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 3:18 pm

Great thread Crippled. I'm not 100% on the FEMA Black Coffin theory, but this link is worth taking a look at; http://metabunk.org/threads/debunked-fe ... iners.904/

It explains how they are just grave liners for weather proofing coffins. That makes sense however most if not all 'typical' coffin's are already weather proof, my Grandma's coffin only cost 95 dollars and it was weather proof so...

gcha8e

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 74

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 3:30 pm

beforeitsnews is reporting a lot of FEMA stuff going on in Region III.

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/09/ ... 65918.html

There is a disaster drill on the Pacific Rim. There is a power outage drill in November..... There are a lot of wierd things being planned. I very nearly expect the Rose Garden press conference to reveal the comet plot today in real life just like "Deep Impact".

There have been several NASA launches to do things like "study the atmosphere" of the moon.... There is some seriously wierd shat going on right now, I agree. Not the least of which is all the news of UN and foreign troops on US soil for disaster training and disastger assistance....

Bunkers.... think bunkers.....

I live in the Kansas City area... nothing wierd seems to be happening here, I have a vague sense that this region is going to be like a refugee center soon. Chicago will be a local capital, Denver will a militarized green zone (hence the gun control fight there and in Chicago) the East Coast will be for the most part abandoned.

The reason for our fleets being in the Middle East is two things... one is to protect them from tsunamis. The other is to potentially squash any attack on Israel by berzerk Jihadists if the world is about to end. Think about it.

As freaky as all the other movies are, Deep Impact is still the scariest and real to life so far. It spooks me that Morgan Freeman was also in POTUS kidnapping movie this year.....

If the announcement of pending destruction does not cause anarchy - because sometimes humans pull together in serious times - I expect something to occur to trigger anarchy after the announcement.... People are so whimpy and afraid, that is, the people that are so fearful of guns and violence that they want to agree to disarm everyone and outlaw guns....
I always thought that the measure of a man was learning how to take responsibility for himself and his actions. When did the act of fellatio become the decider?
- - TheFallenAlchemist

The world has lost the power to blush over its vice; the Church has lost her power to weep over it.
- - Leonard Ravenhill

CrippledKnight

3.5 Stars

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 3:46 pm

Illusion wrote:Great thread Crippled. I'm not 100% on the FEMA Black Coffin theory, but this link is worth taking a look at; http://metabunk.org/threads/debunked-fe ... iners.904/

It explains how they are just grave liners for weather proofing coffins. That makes sense however most if not all 'typical' coffin's are already weather proof, my Grandma's coffin only cost 95 dollars and it was weather proof so...

Thanks for the share. I do have to say, it's not very, erm... logical? That government money would be used to ship plastic coffin covers, which as the article describes, would be used for "private" requests. I'm sure there is not a huge late demand for plastic covers for the deceased, more like, I'm sure most people don't give a !@#$ about water in their coffins, at least in PR. Not only that, but the lack of actual response, the mention of them being coffins, and them saying it may have something to do with a situation that clearly would not impact PR seems to be one of the few things that sparked my interest, and possible concern. When there is something talked about, and the explanation seems vague, and contradicting to common sense "like, they're coffin protectors that the government is bringing for no real reason" then it's time to start saying... wait a minute, that doesn't make any sense.

Thanks for the shares though. Hoping there may be more info as to the whole thing being just... nothing.

Now, the Oso Blanco prison being emptied and refitted kind of gave me a bit of a heads up. It's so weird I have no idea what to even think about it.

Made In Usa

Just Me

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 42

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 6:57 pm

I have no information on this, though I wish I did. But I'm with you CK...this just doesn't seem right and I never really believe the BS explanations they try to feed is via the tube. Thanks for the post.

CrippledKnight

3.5 Stars

PostMon Sep 16, 2013 8:49 pm

Crap...

Anyone here speaks Spanish? Finding it hard to get any "english" info on this. Anyway:
http://www.telemundopr.com/telenoticias ... 19821.html

That is one of the island's main stream news. It sums up what G8ache said but mostly referring to an Earthquake, rather than a meteor hit. It does specify and call them as coffins, and actually show the pictures I showed before.

So, whatever was said by g8ache, just put Earthquake & don't talk about the ships in Syria, & it's basically the same that the reporter is saying.

... Dunno if I should just tell my family to come for a month or 2... Don't want to blow this out of proportion...

EDIT:

I'll be translating this soon. But it's just made up crap. They're basically saying theyve bought it, yet that they've not. They're also admitting to a few things they denied to the press a few days ago... while saying they've nothing to dow ith it. I'll be posting info on it... WTH is going on? I don't know, but if there's one thing for usre is that they're lying, and their official document just proves it. They're basically admitting to something they lied to a few weeks ago and want us to beleive the crap they're announcing...

TTY all later.

CrippledKnight

3.5 Stars

PostWed Sep 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Lord...

Please spread the word... I'm starting to be concerned for my family... These are all fellow citizens... These are all fellow human beings..

http://www.vocero.com/urge-a-no-alarmarse-sin-bajar-la-guardia/
wrote:
"Although we are in the peak of the hurricane season, we need to prepare well for the entire year. In Puerto Rico the ground shakes every day "

The director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA, for its acronym in English), Alejandro De la Campa, urged citizens to prepare for any catastrophic event, although they're not aware of any event happening at all.

"Although we are in the peak of the hurricane season, we need to prepare well for the entire year. In Puerto Rico the ground shakes every day. An event can affect us at any time although no knowledge of something catastrophic is going to happen and do not want to alarm the public, "the official said in an interview with THE SPOKESMAN.

"Social media can sometimes be positive, but sometimes can create confusion and FEMA urge people to be calm," he explained.

He said all year FEMA has made preparations, training exercises and educational seminars in the 78 municipalities and state government agencies.

He said mayors yesterday offered seminars on how to make complaints to their agency and programs for emergency response.

De la Campa recommended that families make a plan to identify if they live in flood prone areas, nearby shelters and actions to take.

"During the emergency or any incoming one we urge the people tostock on water, non-perishable products especially needed daily medication if pharmacies can not open," he said.

This is not well translated considering I used google translate. Nonetheless, FEMA has been saying that they've not been preparing, and that the coffins are not theirs. We have learned that 10 people have died under unknown circumstances from a virus not yet fully explained to the public. FEMA & other government agencies denied this last week, but government spokespeople confirmed they're trying to handle cases without alarming the public.

I'd wager to say that what alarms the people the most is the lies they've said, the thousands of unexplained coffins arriving on the island, and the more than usual stockpile of food & water. This has not happenned before.

I dunno if I should start to be concerned or what...

gcha8e

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 74

PostWed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Considering a possible martial law scenario on the mainland, and perhaps total anarchy in major east coast urban areas, Puerto Rico is a common sense location to stage backup supplies, and to use as a stockpile base.
I always thought that the measure of a man was learning how to take responsibility for himself and his actions. When did the act of fellatio become the decider?
- - TheFallenAlchemist

The world has lost the power to blush over its vice; the Church has lost her power to weep over it.
- - Leonard Ravenhill

CrippledKnight

3.5 Stars

PostWed Sep 18, 2013 7:54 pm

Puerto Rico has also been used as test stage for several scenarios and issues. Like, Agent Orange, the current political system, economic disaster, wage reduction data and so fort...

That's one fo the reasons I'm starting to get slightly concerned with it.

Return to News and Current Events