It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:00 am


LA Airport False Flag

Discussion of current news and world events.
  • Author
  • Message
Offline
User avatar

MsXero

Killing Joke

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 205
  • Joined: 31 August 2013
  • Location: Your Pants
  • Gender: Female
  • Thanks Received: 102

Re: LA Airport False Flag

PostMon Nov 04, 2013 1:57 am

NellyO wrote:
Okay I'll link you to a better source, but even if the Koch brothers funded that I don't think they have interest in guns, their primary focus is on oil.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ntrol-pol/
http://www.gallup.com/poll/165563/remai ... -laws.aspx
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/2 ... 63958.html
I'm also really tired of the whole 'well it's funded by blah blah blah' argument. I can argue that most major news syndicates are funded by Rupert Murdoch whenever someone posts an article I don't agree with from fox or whatever.


The Koch Brothers are interested in far more than oil. They are famous for being heavily involved in both federal and local politics and they fund foundations and so-called think tanks that further their personal agendas.

Members of the Koch family have given to conservative and libertarian policy and advocacy groups in the United States, including think tanks like the Heritage Foundation and the Cato Institute, and more recently Americans for Prosperity. Americans for Prosperity and FreedomWorks are organizations with links to both the Kochs and the Tea Party movement.


Here's one of many articles on the Heritage Foundation website regarding gun control: http://blog.heritage.org/2013/04/17/mor ... n-control/

Heritage experts urged lawmakers to consider the host of complex factors that contribute to violent outbreaks and to steer away from untested ideas that would restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens. But the plan facing a vote in the Senate today would have much broader effects on law-abiding citizens than it would do anything to curb gun violence.
>>> Sign the petition: Stop Playing Politics with the Second Amendment


Clearly these rich, arrogant fucks are intent on stopping any gun control legislation, and they have succeeded handily. When it comes to this fear of the government taking away your guns, there's no need to worry. The Koch Brothers and the other elites of their ilk have got you covered.

If, as the polls you linked indicate, Americans are less adamant about gun control, that just proves my point more. These shootings come and go and will never have a lasting effect on American culture. So why then would "they" keep going to all the trouble? If these are massively complicated staged events, then they are an endless exercise in futility. It wouldn't make sense to believe the sort of people who would be cunning enough to pull off staged events like this could simultaneously be so stupid.

There are a bunch of good and moral congressman and women out there but the people who seem to get to the very top are highly controlled or for the big conspiracy to destroy America.


They do have chemical weapons and bombs and nukes and other fancy toys. But if they start killing off the American citizens as it stands now they'd face backlash from other countries even. It would get out and it would cause the kind of attention they don't want. Before destroying the people they want to control us and create a world government, they're not going to skip to it before taking our weapons, collapsing our economy, providing a solution etc. It's just not how they work.


In case you hadn't noticed, everything is going hunky dory for the elite right now. There is no need to go to this incredible amount of trouble and turmoil to create a one world government. It already exists. There's always more ordinary means like bogus boots on the ground wars every other decade and perpetual wars like the Cold War, which was then replaced by war on terror. Rich bankers and corporate CEO's and families from old money are doing just fine. For the powerful rich and elite, it's always business as usual and they will never have a need to create the kind of chaos you describe.

I'm really not going to continue to debate when you won't even see what I said about the duo agendas in play. And the Koch brothers aren't really important to me because they just aren't. People see them as super evil I just see them as greedy dicks who will do things to further profit them. They're not like monsanto, or the rand corporation.

I proved your post more? You were wrong. I proved you wrong and you have the arrogant gall to say I proved your point for you.

No.

I proved Americans aren't in favor for gun control when you said that the majority were. Don't twist my words or my fact to suit your liking when you were wrong to begin with. That was your very first point and I debunked it. So put your money where your mouth is and accept that you might be wrong about more than just one thing because at least I always remain a bit open minded when confronted with different viewpoints or facts.

Everything is not going hunky dory for the elite. I would say everything was a few years back when everyone was asleep and listening to Lady Gaga and wanting to do every little thing to be cool and join the illuminati. But when you start pulling false flags, and people start to look deeply in to every little thing, and people know they are being spied on, well things change.
I think realizations just happened to fast for their liking.

If anything their moves make them seem desperate. They seem less sophisticated and more careless with their actions. A one world government does not exist, a one world currency does not exist, not yet. You can think that if you want to but there's really nothing to support that considering all the dissenting voices against America right now, especially after the Snowden leaks. I would still say we're still pretty divided and the only two countries that always agree on everything is the U.S.A. and Israel.

It's not a mystery that after Sandy Hook, after the Boston bombing, after all these events there's been a wide awakening and there has been some people who choose to remain asleep. So if their gun control agenda does not work, what is the next step? Demonize conspiracy theorists or divergent thinking. Hey, people who believe in their agenda might even turn their guns on us if we express a dissenting view.
Image

And I don't wanna make a fuss about it

The only certain thing in life is death.
Offline
User avatar

CrippledKnight

Registered User

3.5 Stars

  • Posts: 1728
  • Joined: 28 February 2013
  • Location: United States of 'Mericah
  • Gender: Male
  • Thanks Received: 566

Re: LA Airport False Flag

PostMon Nov 04, 2013 2:27 am

The guy in the picture below is the shooter, who was later apprehended and is now in custody, or so they say.

http://nypost.com/2013/11/02/warning-graphic-content-first-photo-of-shot-tsa-killer/ wrote:First photo of shot TSA killer

This is the bloodied face of a madman, moments after his rampage through Los Angeles International Airport.
A blood-drenched Paul Ciancia lay stunned on the floor of LAX, critically wounded after heroic airport cops blasted him in the face to halt his deadly march Friday through Terminal 3 that left one Transportation Security Administration agent dead and six other people wounded.
Image


Apparently, it is now regular cop procedure to shoot assailants with blasts of ketchup.
Image
Offline
User avatar

MsXero

Killing Joke

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 205
  • Joined: 31 August 2013
  • Location: Your Pants
  • Gender: Female
  • Thanks Received: 102

Re: LA Airport False Flag

PostMon Nov 04, 2013 2:29 am

CrippledKnight wrote:The guy in the picture below is the shooter, who was later apprehended and is now in custody, or so they say.

http://nypost.com/2013/11/02/warning-graphic-content-first-photo-of-shot-tsa-killer/ wrote:First photo of shot TSA killer

This is the bloodied face of a madman, moments after his rampage through Los Angeles International Airport.
A blood-drenched Paul Ciancia lay stunned on the floor of LAX, critically wounded after heroic airport cops blasted him in the face to halt his deadly march Friday through Terminal 3 that left one Transportation Security Administration agent dead and six other people wounded.
Image


Apparently, it is now regular cop procedure to shoot assailants with blasts of ketchup.

The video I posted also shows a video clip of the TSA agent who was critically injured in a wheelchair who looked more like a mannequin...just like the shooter looks like a mannequin..
Image

And I don't wanna make a fuss about it

The only certain thing in life is death.
Offline

NellyO

Registered User

1 star

  • Posts: 117
  • Joined: 02 March 2013
  • Thanks Received: 47

Re: LA Airport False Flag

PostMon Nov 04, 2013 2:44 am

I was mistaken about the polls. They have downturned since I was last aware of them. So what? It's true that the more recent polls prove my point. That's not arrogance. It's common sense. If, after these shootings, including the one involving 6 year olds, Americans still don't favor gun laws, it's clear that it would be an unnecessary massive waste of time and money to continually stage more events. The notion that several people have pretended to be victims, have pretended to grieve for their family members, that local law enforcement recites words prepared for them by unseen conspirators, etc. is fear mongering by exploitative professional conspiracy theorists. While I believe that some conspiracy theories are plausible, there is no logic to this particular one. My opinion about that isn't going to change and evidently neither is yours. So you're right. There's no need to continue arguing about it.

The video I posted also shows a video clip of the TSA agent who was critically injured in a wheelchair who looked more like a mannequin...just like the shooter looks like a mannequin..


Apparently I forgot to add mannequins to list of ridiculous assertions this theory is based on.
Offline
User avatar

CrippledKnight

Registered User

3.5 Stars

  • Posts: 1728
  • Joined: 28 February 2013
  • Location: United States of 'Mericah
  • Gender: Male
  • Thanks Received: 566

Re: LA Airport False Flag

PostMon Nov 04, 2013 2:52 am

@Nelly0 What's your take on the guy being shot in the face with ketchup? Or ketchup pouring out of his face randomly
Image
Offline
User avatar

MsXero

Killing Joke

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 205
  • Joined: 31 August 2013
  • Location: Your Pants
  • Gender: Female
  • Thanks Received: 102

Re: LA Airport False Flag

PostMon Nov 04, 2013 2:57 am

NellyO wrote:I was mistaken about the polls. They have downturned since I was last aware of them. So what? It's true that the more recent polls prove my point. That's not arrogance. It's common sense. If, after these shootings, including the one involving 6 year olds, Americans still don't favor gun laws, it's clear that it would be an unnecessary massive waste of time and money to continually stage more events. The notion that several people have pretended to be victims, have pretended to grieve for their family members, that local law enforcement recites words prepared for them by unseen conspirators, etc. is fear mongering by exploitative professional conspiracy theorists. While I believe that some conspiracy theories are plausible, there is no logic to this particular one. My opinion about that isn't going to change and evidently neither is yours. So you're right. There's no need to continue arguing about it.

The video I posted also shows a video clip of the TSA agent who was critically injured in a wheelchair who looked more like a mannequin...just like the shooter looks like a mannequin..


Apparently I forgot to add mannequins to list of ridiculous assertions this theory is based on.

There's a lot of reasons why a lot of things in this case already seems like a false flag. I already depicted my point. Americans don't favor gun laws because I think the majority view them as useless. You'd be taking the guns away from the Americans but the people who would still have them would be the criminals and the government which are virtually one in the same. I posted a video that outlined a lot of points as to why this is highly plausible to be another false flag.

It has all the markings, the fact that they were running drills, the fact that this was in a no gun area, the fact that he had no motive until they 'uncovered' conspiracy type writings, the fact that the media is speaking of him as a crazed conspiracy theorist.

You cannot deny that the body doesn't look genuine. Anyone with eyes can see that. It doesn't quite look real it looks like a prop.

The blood should be darker than that. A lot of this isn't adding up.
Image

And I don't wanna make a fuss about it

The only certain thing in life is death.
Offline

NellyO

Registered User

1 star

  • Posts: 117
  • Joined: 02 March 2013
  • Thanks Received: 47

Re: LA Airport False Flag

PostMon Nov 04, 2013 3:10 am

@Nelly0 What's your take on the guy being shot in the face with ketchup? Or ketchup pouring out of his face randomly


My take is that conspirators capable of pulling off staged major media events wouldn't use ketchup! Or mannequins for that matter. They would kill a real person and use real blood. At the least, they'd find some good quality fake blood. There are wartime photos that are indisputably real that have a similar look to them as the one posted, but I'd rather not scour the internet for images of dead and bloodied bodies. I feel secure in my opinion that ketchup isn't part of the conspiracy kit.
Offline
User avatar

CrippledKnight

Registered User

3.5 Stars

  • Posts: 1728
  • Joined: 28 February 2013
  • Location: United States of 'Mericah
  • Gender: Male
  • Thanks Received: 566

Re: LA Airport False Flag

PostMon Nov 04, 2013 3:17 am

Very well, you're entitled to your believe, I just see the whole thing nonsensical to be honest, it seems pretty fake to me, like the other Washington thing where there were 2 ladies, then there was 1 lady and a baby, then the baby got picked up and the lady got shot in Washington, then it was because she rammed through a security fence, then she never did, and all sorts of crap.

Anyway, I'm off yo bed, hope you have a lovely night.

Regards,
Image
Offline

NellyO

Registered User

1 star

  • Posts: 117
  • Joined: 02 March 2013
  • Thanks Received: 47

Re: LA Airport False Flag

PostMon Nov 04, 2013 12:38 pm

The D.C. case wasn't considered a mass shooting, though. I agree that that one is very suspicious, especially with regards to her BF.
Offline
User avatar

CrippledKnight

Registered User

3.5 Stars

  • Posts: 1728
  • Joined: 28 February 2013
  • Location: United States of 'Mericah
  • Gender: Male
  • Thanks Received: 566

Re: LA Airport False Flag

PostMon Nov 04, 2013 1:19 pm

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/02/tsa-lax-shooting-armed-guards/3394601/
wrote:
The American Federation of Government Employees, which represents TSA screeners, says there is no standardization throughout the country

Well who would have guessed; call me a physic. Now they're calling for armed TSA at the gates, who would have figured that one out?

I'm somehow "unimpressed". Lol, my wife's gonna laugh when she sees this. I had not even watched the whole analysis and I told her: "Meh, that's probably because the TSA will be calling for armed guards". I'm starting to feel like this guy:

phpBB [video]
Image
PreviousNext

Return to News and Current Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests