It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:39 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

It's not even bullying anymore..

Discussion of current news and world events.
  • Author

ktg

Weird gyrl

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 7

Re: It's not even bullying anymore..

PostTue Mar 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Onyx wrote:Oh and to add.. If my child is being bullied, you better believe that I am gonna want answers. I will take it to the board if I have to. I made it a point to meet with the superintendent and I'm not scared to go straight to him if a situations arises and nothing is being done about it. I will play absolutely no games with this. I KNOW what it's like to be bullied and if more parents would respond like that then it could remove much of the problem. I already told my child that if she has to defend herself to do it. I wont stand for her being picked on and I wont let her or my son stand for it either.

Where's that thank button again? :clap:
ktg wrote:
Illuminaughty wrote:It's not just a name, it's a lifestyle.

So are condoms... just sayin :twisted:
jashutson13 wrote:pssstttttt.... I don't think you would be needing condoms. I don't think girl on girl action requires one.
Onyx wrote:Illuminaughty is a guy lol

>_<

BenSovereign

1 star

• Thanks Received: 18

PostTue Mar 05, 2013 7:59 pm

It's sad but true government schools mold you for a life of prison time be it metaphorical or physical. You have to beat up the bully or become his ragdoll. Rarely can a child reason with a bully, only the meanest most slick cynical adults could and even then good luck cause the bully might just start repeating what you say. I've got more than enough incentive to home or collective school, this is just more fuel on the fire. Part of me wishes for but will do my best not to impart my own life's desires upon my children. I simply wish I could go back in time and fight for what's right to make government schools better. So many bullies and bad teachers, so much wasted time. I'm sure we all wish that from time to time in our awakening. Fighting a bully is not always an option though, I was just lucky being fat picked on instead of little and scrawny picked on. I could fight back without issue I just chose not to for the longest, the ole steam cooker can only handle so much. It's a sad situation and I pray for all involved.

And I second that. I wish I could thank ppl so bad . Stupid perks lol

CrippledKnight

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 645

PostTue Mar 05, 2013 9:55 pm

Where are the teachers you ask? Before continuing, sorry for the extrme language, it just deserves to be used.

Where the heck were the teachers

Being told to let the children die. It's the new norm & probably the new cool. If you're not really cool, it's somewhat ok to be murdered. And if you dare, and I repeat, if you fucking date defend yourself... you will be suspended, and disciplined. Hooow dare kids stand for themselves. When they should all willingly die and do nothing even while their brothers and sisters are being slaughtered.

A perfect example can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=185&p=7089#p7089

It's trying to indoctrinate kids to this. So that soon, when they're rounding up people, raping women & dressing as werewolves while slitting the throats of children "this happenned in the past, Caligula related, so... that's why I brought it up." No one would stand up. And when no one stands up, and we become a blub of indoctrinated idiots, unable to defend what's right because we've been told over and that there's no right and wrong, then we have idiots not knowing that the best way to fight against evi, is to stand agains it. Sadly, they somehow think that doing nothing will somehow make evil go away...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDQDNzLrfPs
Well played Eric Cartman... Well played.

"I usually refer to the elite, Satan, or other entities as Eric Cartman. Why? Pfft, that's an easy to answer question. They're all equally mature & stupidly evil."

ktg

Weird gyrl

0.5 stars

PostTue Mar 05, 2013 10:11 pm

:? Um, ::raises hand:: dressing up as werewolves? :wtf:
ktg wrote:

jashutson13 wrote:pssstttttt.... I don't think you would be needing condoms. I don't think girl on girl action requires one.

>_<

belligerent

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 9

PostTue Mar 05, 2013 10:41 pm

justjess wrote:hitting a child will not teach them that hitting is wrong.

u wont strike fear into them.. all u will do is ensure they find better ways of making sure they do it when no teacher will catch them.. increase cyber bully etc.

:thumbup:
THIS.

You can't use violence to teach that violence isn't the answer.. it's just going to reinforce that hitting someone gets the job done. I would be enraged if someone hit my daughter at school. (BTW paddling is legal here in Texas.. the vast majority of schools wouldn't even think about it however)

belligerent

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 9

PostTue Mar 05, 2013 10:45 pm

justjess wrote:im happy it worked out for u.. and that u truly understand what a spanking is for and how to do it correctly

u know what i do for work. u can understand why im hesitant to encourage physical discipline.. most parents do NOT know how to do it properly and it has the potential to get out of hand real quick and be real ugly. teachers too.. just look at that store clerk who snapped and beat the little boy in the store. thats what i would be worried of if overly stressed teachers dealing with a lot of small children all day were given the ability/permission to start hitting children

Amen. There is a fine line between discipline and abuse.. IMO, if you are hitting your kid out of anger, that is abusive. If you are hitting them out of love, that is discipline. Most teachers dealing with rambunctious children all day won't be hitting out of love, that's for sure.

Lassiel

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 19

PostTue Mar 05, 2013 11:43 pm

I am very reluctant to even spank my son. My mother believed as she would say "beatings are a gift of Heaven" and would discipline me that way, even when I did absolutely nothing. You know what it taught me? The only thing it taught me is that if somebody hits me again, I am gonna hit them back. I got beaten up pritty bad one time by older grade bullies from school, they basicly started following us home and when none was around started hitting us, I told my friend to run and ended up with a broken nose. This plus home abuse made me go, grab a brick and hit the boy who beat me up with it in the head. Why? Because school councelor and principal said he was not beating me, he was "trying to become my friend", wanted to force me to become his friend, spend time with him and play,all along while he was saying "Ye, if u don't, just gonna break another bone of yours!". I became the bully of the bullies from this day. Whenever I would see a kid bullied at school, I would emmediatly go and slap the bully. But I am not proud of being a child like this, I wish I was not raised and molded by violence at such young age. I really wish schools would be different and kids given proper attention,education and punishments that are not physical aswell. Instead of beating a bully (who in a large number of cases is a bully cause he is abused at home) make him have extra homework for 3 months or something. I feel as tho my child will not be safe when I send him to school, because he will basicly be on his own and with the new laws where defending yourself you get in trouble it has only gotten worse.

CrippledKnight

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 645

PostWed Mar 06, 2013 2:29 am

ktg wrote::? Um, ::raises hand:: dressing up as werewolves? :wtf:

Hah, sorry. Usually when I hear extremely stupid stuff I remember how society, no matter how modern and philosophucal, sometimes turns out to be as stupid and senseless as their barbaric predecesors. I just see the line between right and wrong slowly being erased, the wrongs unpunished, and on top of what, what's wrong being praised and worshiped. I sometimes go on a historical trip, remembering all the crazy stories I've heard from societies, past ant present. I couldnt' find the specific link, but enclosed is a reference to what I see for people enjoying in the future "just like they did in the past"
http://everything2.com/title/Nero wrote:HOBBIES:
Nero liked to organise orgies, during which he liked to have sex with a plethora of different animals. He was very fond of watching women being 'pleasured' by panthers. He enjoyed regular incestuous rolls in the hay with his own mother and also tormenting bears and watching women fight with dwarves!?!

Nero also fancied himself as a bit of a demon chariot-racer, awarding himself the gold medal in the Greek games even though he reportedly fell out of his chariot a dozen times during the last race.

He also liked performing Greek plays. This, combined with his fondness for underage boys, made for the expression 'Greek vice'.

Old Nero also liked to throw dinner parties and insist on singing all night - even though he was utterly tone deaf. Any guest who showed the slightest sign of boredom would have their balls chopped off. Nero was also fond of livening up these dinner parties by feeding human excrement to his guests and insisting that they licked their plates clean.

Another pastime of Nero's was to cover his enemies in animal skins and introduce them to hungry wolves. He also liked to dress himself up as a tiger and attack victims with an axe.

Yeah, I know... a bit extreme. Sorry. It just somehow got into my mind after reading about these type of news. There are some negative aspects to reading historical crap during times of boredom. :lol:

ktg

Weird gyrl

0.5 stars

PostWed Mar 06, 2013 5:09 am

CK, you're legendary! :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap:
ktg wrote:

>_<
Previous

Return to News and Current Events