It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 9:42 am


Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

That darn Trump was correct. M A D must be maintained regard

Discussion of current news and world events.
  • Author
  • Message
Offline

StarTemple

Registered User

0 stars

  • Posts: 20
  • Joined: 23 December 2016
  • Thanks Received: 3

Re: That darn Trump was correct. M A D must be maintained re

PostThu Dec 29, 2016 11:53 pm

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
StarTemple wrote:
Gnostic Bishop wrote:That was possibly interesting at the political and real situation, --- but to invoke a Satan is to make all you put as delusional thinking.

Jut to prove you wrong, what gender would you make Satan out to be in the eyes of most Christians?

Regards
DL


This forum originated with Vigilant Citizen where Satan is considered very real and the current ruler of this world. It is many people who suffer from his main delusion of his supposed non-existence. Genesis 6 gender, he has children in this world he has directly "fathered" by various human women.

It is not too hard to believe there is a Satan, he is the basis of all that VC imagery they point out. He is behind all entertainment so most of the "stars" have his sign all over their works and marketing art graphics.

Satan is who makes world government more dangerous. Even if it was just human, depopulation is the first "world peace" goal, but it takes a decade if they were not to be cut short.

Many people will be changing their minds about all this Christ versus Satan stuff as world government becomes reality. The passing of the old world order is survivable, but the changes it entails means the cessation of the US hedonism based system, and where it is taking root globally, that will shock the hell out of many people, (Hag2:7)

It was only tolerated not because elites are necessarily all sexual deviants but to distract people with sex-based addictions and synergies of it with violence; once someone is addicted to that lifestyle, it is worse than heroin, in general you can write them off. "Elites" may practice such things, but it cannot be permitted globally to found a healthy society, so what you are seeing and maybe even enjoying is coming to its end as part of a controlled process.

Many changes will be put into motion with this final world war. (Rev13:3,15-18)

When you actually SEE all this with your own eyes, you may be one of the many people who will change your mind very quickly. Now you know you have the valid option of Rev14:6-8, and you don't need some religion to do it, just Rev14:12 "faith".

The old world order is going down HARD, and you can survive it if you keep your head. You can really survive by choosing the real world power to come to rule forever.



If you are to believe in the supernatural and fantasy world and that Satan rules us, then explain why Satan would allow God to mess with his world and come down and kill so many of us. Is God reneging on who really runs this world?



Well, the human originals chose to worship Satan. Now that has consequences. The solution other than destroying everyone then, was to transition into a new world ruler with perfect DNA application and remove and destroy Satan when the transition is complete.

That is why it seems to human to take so long, or to be a bad choice. The alternative was early extinction with no recovery DNA and no provision to enter the new arrangement.

Now most people do not willingly worship Satan, that is "work for" his goals. But those that do are also on a course of various disaters to eventually come into their lives, because Satan is out to kill them too.

We are dealign with a Serial Murderer Angel, so his intelligence will be beyond human and so will his strategies, the first of which is the etaching he does nto even exist.

Until he is removed confusions will persist. But as he is heading for removal certain zenith global events have to trasnpire first, like world war resolvign into world government to install his final ruling system, so you can make a clear choice as to who you wich to be ruled by, because the one who is coming to remove and replace Satan and th demons with his own Kingdom, is offerign LIFE as a CHOICE.

He, being fair and just, offers an option, Satan will not offer you an option to live.

So, there is no reason to really feel threatened by a message that can result in your eternal life and eternal happiness as all question shall be answered full under his rule.

There is nothing "too good to be true" under his power from God Almighty, the dark days are nearing their end and the OPTION must be made known for those who will avail themselves of his protection through the transition and into the everlasting life offer of Rev14:6-8.

Believe it or not, granted you survive that far, the choice will be given to you as close to your face as a mirror you may look into. You will end up seeing and experiencing the supernatural angels of Christ, it will occur, so you may as well KNOW in time, that offer will stand for you.

You do not want to be doubting that offer come that time, it is good news, it is the truth. You can make the corerct choice resulting in everlastign life.
Offline
User avatar

Gnostic Bishop

Registered User

2 stars

  • Posts: 683
  • Joined: 04 August 2014
  • Thanks Received: 114

Re: That darn Trump was correct. M A D must be maintained re

PostFri Dec 30, 2016 5:10 pm

Star

What I am disturbed about is people throwing away their logic and reason to follow a God based on the supernatural and fantasy, especially when that God`s morality is more Satan like than God like.

The fact that you are ignoring questions shows how poor apologists are getting as they, and you, know that you have nothing to offer to back up your fantasies or justify your homophobic and misogynous ways. If you are in Christianity or Islam that is.

Regards
DL
Offline

StarTemple

Registered User

0 stars

  • Posts: 20
  • Joined: 23 December 2016
  • Thanks Received: 3

Re: That darn Trump was correct. M A D must be maintained re

PostTue Jan 03, 2017 4:08 am

Gnostic Bishop wrote:Star

What I am disturbed about is people throwing away their logic and reason to follow a God based on the supernatural and fantasy, especially when that God`s morality is more Satan like than God like.

The fact that you are ignoring questions shows how poor apologists are getting as they, and you, know that you have nothing to offer to back up your fantasies or justify your homophobic and misogynous ways. If you are in Christianity or Islam that is.

Regards
DL


I'm not involved with religions. And I point out there is no "doomsday" it is just an impression used to resolve into world government. And there is no bigger salvation message explanation than this one here. So, I do not fit into a "religious" category, I just state how they are to produce world government, who it will trigger, and Rev14:6-8's offer that necomes very real at that time.

So I cannot be generalized as any of the negative things they point out about some "Christian" commentators. It is unique in this forecast, it goes on several more years.

This material world is young and was born from the spiritual world and with Satan ruling the place these last 6000 years it is no surprise the doubts you have been taught to have. But the world that created this world is also the one required to secure it for the restoration.

I only bear good news, I have no condemnation for tothers or their religions, I just point out the state propaganda and world division goals they are engineered to function for. You don't need them, but you do need Yahweh and Yehoshua, they are real and they are who brought this into being.

Satan is not from this world, he is butting in from the other realm which gave him a great advantage, but he can be overpowered and destroyed in time. The goal is to extract cooperative people as he goes down to be saved for the next age. That was the same goal Jesus Christ had and has, he just returned to the spirit world, but he will pop back in one they are fully forewarned and inworld government sovereign completion, because he is going to eb King of kings, and they ain't one of the kings he will eb using, but deposing as King 8 of Revelation 17:8-18.

Much has to happen before then, and the doomsday hoax just distracts people with doomful thinking. (Rev13:3)
Offline
User avatar

TatilinaBanned

Member

Registered User

0.5 stars

  • Posts: 98
  • Joined: 22 December 2016
  • Gender: Female
  • Thanks Received: 15

Re: That darn Trump was correct. M A D must be maintained re

PostTue Jan 03, 2017 8:09 am

The thing is StarTemple, is that we don't know who God is. There are thousands, maybe millions of different versions of peoples beliefs and perceptions of who God is and everyone fights tooth and nail that everyone's God is not the same, but of course their version of God is the right one because....they say so!!!!. I think the religion forum needs to be done away with because this is probably what brought down the last forum and generally that's where all the drama and aminosity comes from. Everything that was needed to be said, was said more times then it needed it to be. No one gets anywhere with anyone and it's been hashed out so many times that it's worn itself out into killer overdrive. No one knows who God really is, no one has seen him, talk to him or has heard him speak. And even if you had made such claims, especially here...no one would believe you and think you are nuts and schizophrenic. The God of the bible expects us to trust him without questioning anything about him. He tells us to never lean into our own understanding and that everything thing he does is for our good. God created this earth, YET satan is the god of this world. How can you trust something you can't see bevause he doesn't reveal himself to anyone. How do you know he isn't a God of duality. I believe he is. He says that he is.

One of the dangers of a cult and religion is never questioning what you believe and why you beilieve it. We do not know what we are dealing with, yet we are told to trust him without any doubt. That's a cult mentality and a dangerous one at that.
Not only that but, God messed up creating mankind and saw how evil and wicked we are. He is the one at fault for this entire mess because he didn't learn the first time! In fact, he turned around, gave us a second chance and on top of that he passed the BUCK & BLAME onto us. Now how do you like them apples?
Last edited by TatilinaBanned on Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chase the beast, or the beast will chase you.
Offline
User avatar

TatilinaBanned

Member

Registered User

0.5 stars

  • Posts: 98
  • Joined: 22 December 2016
  • Gender: Female
  • Thanks Received: 15

Re: That darn Trump was correct. M A D must be maintained re

PostTue Jan 03, 2017 8:16 am

Also if God really wanted to, he could come down here once and for all to end all the bloody bickering and tell who's got it right and who doesn't.

And don't give me 1001 excuses and reasons as to why he can't or won't.
Nonsense. His humans are just as bloody stubborn as he is :Rofl:
Chase the beast, or the beast will chase you.
Offline
User avatar

Gnostic Bishop

Registered User

2 stars

  • Posts: 683
  • Joined: 04 August 2014
  • Thanks Received: 114

Re: That darn Trump was correct. M A D must be maintained re

PostTue Jan 03, 2017 3:33 pm

StarTemple wrote:[

This material world is young and was born from the spiritual world and with Satan ruling the place these last 6000 years it is no surprise the doubts you have been taught to have.


How can one even speak to such thinking.

You have absolutely nothing to show or even argue to give truth to your statement so I don't know what kind of reply you expect from intelligent people.

You say you are not involved in religions yet have bought into all the supernatural garbage that religions peddle.

Regards
DL
Offline

Rainerann

Registered User

1 star

  • Posts: 139
  • Joined: 04 January 2017
  • Thanks Received: 103

Re: That darn Trump was correct. M A D must be maintained re

PostWed Jan 04, 2017 6:28 pm

It makes sense to balance the threat. Althoiugh, it still means the world is just a ticking time bomb. Has anyone seen the show "the 100" where earth is destroyed and made uninhabitable with radiation and humanity has to live on a space ship for a super long time. Yah, that doesn't sound like fun.

I wonder how a plan like this fits in with the UN's Agenda 21 too. Does anyone know how nuclear weapons fits in with their plans to make everything "sustainable"?
Offline
User avatar

Gnostic Bishop

Registered User

2 stars

  • Posts: 683
  • Joined: 04 August 2014
  • Thanks Received: 114

Re: That darn Trump was correct. M A D must be maintained re

PostFri Jan 06, 2017 12:24 am

Thanks, and I cannot answer your question,

Regards
DL
Offline

KoncreteMind

Registered User

1 star

  • Posts: 160
  • Joined: 11 March 2014
  • Thanks Received: 85

Re: That darn Trump was correct. M A D must be maintained re

PostFri Jan 06, 2017 4:34 pm

Rainerann wrote:It makes sense to balance the threat. Althoiugh, it still means the world is just a ticking time bomb. Has anyone seen the show "the 100" where earth is destroyed and made uninhabitable with radiation and humanity has to live on a space ship for a super long time. Yah, that doesn't sound like fun.

I wonder how a plan like this fits in with the UN's Agenda 21 too. Does anyone know how nuclear weapons fits in with their plans to make everything "sustainable"?


IMO, they only want to make certain parts of the world uninhabitable. Less space to where humans can live (along with less humans because the space they ONCE lived was destroyed along with some of them) means easier for the populous to be controlled. It would be hard to control 500 million people across the space of the earth. But limit the space, a the humans can spread to and thrive, and that makes controlling them easier. At least, in my opinion.

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
You say you are not involved in religions yet have bought into all the supernatural garbage that religions peddle.

Regards
DL


The fact that Im discussing with you from one side of the country/world, to another, would be "supernatural" to the "unlearned" people of thousands of years ago. Yet here we are...

There are many topics that people reject because those in power tell them to. "Supernatural" topics being one.
Previous

Return to News and Current Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron