It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:02 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Republican senators launch bill to move US embassy to Jerusa

Discussion of current news and world events.
  • Author

Rainerann

1 star

• Thanks Received: 103

Republican senators launch bill to move US embassy to Jerusa

PostFri Jan 06, 2017 12:48 am

"Jerusalem is the eternal capital of the Jewish state of Israel, and that's where America's embassy belongs,' Rubio said in a joint statement announcing the bill.

'It's time for Congress and the President-elect to eliminate the loophole that has allowed presidents in both parties to ignore US law and delay our embassy's rightful relocation to Jerusalem for over two decades.'

Cruz added: 'Unfortunately, the Obama administration's vendetta against the Jewish state has been so vicious that to even utter this simple truth -- let alone the reality that Jerusalem is the appropriate venue for the American embassy in Israel -- is shocking in some circles.'

The bill, called the "Jerusalem Embassy and Recognition Act," requires the US to act on a 1995 proposal calling on the US to relocate the diplomatic mission from Tel Aviv."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/04/politics/ ... index.html

Looks like it won't be long before the United States becomes the International United States and the new Washington DC will be Jeruselum. My guess is this will happen after we are told that the war on terror has been won by the US and our ally Israel, which would inspire such a momentous merging of nations.

Serendipity

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 76

Re: Republican senators launch bill to move US embassy to Je

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 8:58 pm

I don't think it would be that easy. There are going to be a lot of repercussions if the US did go through with the plan. However, considering how they didn't veto the UN resolution on the Israeli settlements, the US seems to be taking a step back when it comes to this conflict. Will be interesting to see how this changes once Trump takes charge.

TatilinaBanned

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 15

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 9:10 pm

Rainerann wrote:"Jerusalem is the eternal capital of the Jewish state of Israel, and that's where America's embassy belongs,' Rubio said in a joint statement announcing the bill.

'It's time for Congress and the President-elect to eliminate the loophole that has allowed presidents in both parties to ignore US law and delay our embassy's rightful relocation to Jerusalem for over two decades.'

Cruz added: 'Unfortunately, the Obama administration's vendetta against the Jewish state has been so vicious that to even utter this simple truth -- let alone the reality that Jerusalem is the appropriate venue for the American embassy in Israel -- is shocking in some circles.'

The bill, called the "Jerusalem Embassy and Recognition Act," requires the US to act on a 1995 proposal calling on the US to relocate the diplomatic mission from Tel Aviv."

Looks like it won't be long before the United States becomes the International United States and the new Washington DC will be Jeruselum. My guess is this will happen after we are told that the war on terror has been won by the US and our ally Israel, which would inspire such a momentous merging of nations.

Although I am Canadian, I very much look forward to this happening and I am positive it will. Donald Trump will never be technically in charge, however Bibi would make an excellent leader as many Americans love and adore him. I agree that the US embassy belongs, once Obama is out of the way, it will happen. Donald Trump will be directed by BiBi, which is what America needs. I love the way Israel runs it country.
Chase the beast, or the beast will chase you.

Serendipity

0.5 stars

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 9:29 pm

Tatilina wrote:
Rainerann wrote:"Jerusalem is the eternal capital of the Jewish state of Israel, and that's where America's embassy belongs,' Rubio said in a joint statement announcing the bill.

Although I am Canadian, I very much look forward to this happening and I am positive it will. Donald Trump will never be technically in charge, however Bibi would make an excellent leader as many Americans love and adore him. I agree that the US embassy belongs, once Obama is out of the way, it will happen. Donald Trump will be directed by BiBi, which is what America needs. I love the way Israel runs it country.

Netanyahu Threatened NZ Foreign Minister Before UN Vote:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/28/netanyahu-told-new-zealand-backing-un-vote-would-be-declaration-of-war
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/UN-vote-Benjamin-Netanyahu-New-Zealand/2016/12/27/id/765789/

Police question Netanyahu for 2nd time in corruption case:
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Police-question-Netanyahu-for-2nd-time-in-suspected-corruption-case-477572

Netanyahu 'caught on tape negotiating secret deal with press baron':
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/08/netanyahu-caught-tape-negotiating-secret-deal-press-baron/

Tapes: Netanyahu Negotiated for Positive Media Coverage:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/01/08/tapes-netanyahu-negotiated-for-favorable-media-coverage.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

He certainly looks like an excellent leader. No question about it.

TatilinaBanned

0.5 stars

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 9:38 pm

They're all corrupted lmfao, what is your point? Why use MSM sources, none of those are credibile, especially now. All politicians have corruption in them just as all fucking human beings do. Its part of our nature. Do you want to start a competition of which politicians are the most corrupted? I don't give a fuck about that, what I do give a fuck about is how BIBi runs his shit and what he stands for, which will help America get rid of the pestilence that have infested their country. You catch my drift? :twisted:

Build the wall trump! Build the wall....just like Israel did. :Yay:
There is something that needs to be done and BiBi is the perfect man to make sure that it gets done right.
Trump will be the right hand man.

Serendipity

0.5 stars

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 9:41 pm

Well then, I hope you get what you ask for.

TatilinaBanned

0.5 stars

PostSun Jan 08, 2017 9:53 pm

Serendipity wrote:Well then, I hope you get what you ask for.

I live in Canada. :Crazy:

Rainerann

1 star

PostMon Jan 09, 2017 7:01 am

Serendipity wrote:I don't think it would be that easy. There are going to be a lot of repercussions if the US did go through with the plan. However, considering how they didn't veto the UN resolution on the Israeli settlements, the US seems to be taking a step back when it comes to this conflict. Will be interesting to see how this changes once Trump takes charge.

I agree with you, I don't think something like this would happen overnight either. Hopefully, the recent UN vote will even be able to stall the effort as well. I just think that is the eventual goal.

I will enjoy reading social media responses to Netanyahu's response to the recent UN vote until then. He wasn't exactly a beaming faith and confidence in God's authority to return the Jewish people to the land of Israel; or, like a man who was recently thanking Obama for upping the yearly allowance from 3 billion a year to 3.8 billion a year. It was healing to my soul to hear what they were saying about the recent UN vote.

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

PostMon Jan 09, 2017 9:22 pm

I actually think this bill, the UN veto are a set up. Christian zionists are raging right now because of the veto. And any crisis that befalls America will be seen as stemming from this. Micheal snyder has already put up an article (i love his work but i found the piece absurd) about how 10 times disaster befell America for attempting to divide the land of Israel. Everything from Three Mile Island to Katrina. A massive disaster in America from here on will be seen as divine retribution for attempting to divide God's land.

Rainerann

1 star

PostMon Jan 09, 2017 10:08 pm

I truly could not agree with you more. The UN vote would be the perfect way to do that. If I had a nickel for how many times I have heard that He will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you, or that Obama was an enemy of Israel, I would even be able to take myself to a nice dinner since the UN vote.

However, Kerry said something that changed my mind about this. "If the choice is one state, Israel can either be Jewish or democratic, it cannot be both, and it won't ever really be at peace," (John Kerry).

I didn't even realize up until this point how very involved America was in building an Israeli theocracy. Coming from a country with freedom of religion as a cornerstone, it seemed almost hypocritical for us to preach that Israel had the right to a theocracy, but the rest of the world should be democratic. So his reasoning made perfect sense to me and I think it is possible that this isn't about setting up the Christian population, which I do agree a lot of things are intended to do.
Next

Return to News and Current Events