It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 9:54 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Trump's first "move" as president?

Discussion of current news and world events.
  • Author

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 207

Re: Trump's first "move" as president?

PostMon Feb 06, 2017 5:35 pm

Artful Revealer wrote:Everything about Trump's persona leads to believe he's not a puppet, from his financial independence to the way he shakes the hand of global leaders around the world and his overall body language. If you're not good in people's knowledge, give us the names of his puppeteers to substantiate your point.

Many presidents before him had financial independence and portrayed themselves what looked to some as a real leader and not some puppet but at the end, they were all still puppets.

Zionists own him. Every US president is a puppet until proven otherwise.

Artful Revealer

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 427

PostMon Feb 06, 2017 8:32 pm

Kung Fu wrote:
Artful Revealer wrote:Everything about Trump's persona leads to believe he's not a puppet, from his financial independ

Many presidents before him had financial independence and portrayed themselves what looked to some as a real leader and not some puppet but at the end, they were all still puppets.

Zionists own him. Every US president is a puppet until proven otherwise.
The majority of Israelis support him (mostly nationalist-minded Israelis). The large majority of globalist Zionists (mostly liberal--predator-cosmopolitan Zionists) oppose him and have even spent hundreds of millions, if not billions of dollars sabotaging him.

There's a difference between Israelis who simply want the Kingdom of David and those who want the whole world. If one has to choose between either of these two (and I guess you need at least one of them if you want a shot at survival), one should always go with the nationalists. You give them their nationalism and maybe they'll give you yours.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled is convincing the world he is God.

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

PostMon Feb 06, 2017 8:38 pm

Artful Revealer wrote:The majority of Israelis support him (mostly nationalist-minded Israelis). The large majority of globalist Zionists (mostly liberal--predator-cosmopolitan Zionists) oppose him and have even spent hundreds of millions, if not billions of dollars sabotaging him.

There's a difference between Israelis who simply want the Kingdom of David and those who want the whole world. If one has to choose between either of these two (and I guess you need at least one of them if you want a shot at survival), one should always go with the nationalists. You give them their nationalism and maybe they'll give you yours.

I don't trust Zionists especially Israeli Zionists at that. If the nation of Israel supports him that's all I need to know in where his allegiance lays.

The kingdom of David was based on a God loving kingdom with morals which the current Israel is none of that.

These two Zionist camps might oppose one another but their ends are all one and the same.

Artful Revealer

3 stars

PostMon Feb 06, 2017 9:45 pm

Kung Fu wrote:The kingdom of David was based on a God loving kingdom with morals which the current Israel is none of that.
Sure it was. Let's not compare the conquered Canaanites with the conquered Palestinians or the conquering Israelites with the conquering Zionists, shall we?

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

PostTue Feb 07, 2017 7:13 pm

Artful Revealer wrote:
Kung Fu wrote:The kingdom of David was based on a God loving kingdom with morals which the current Israel is none of that.
Sure it was. Let's not compare the conquered Canaanites with the conquered Palestinians or the conquering Israelites with the conquering Zionists, shall we?

I should have been more clear with my response, apologies. I don't exactly believe it went down the way they tell us it went down. I think there's more to the story but I wasn't there at the time so there's no way I can prove that. I'm sure you're also aware that I don't subscribe to the Torah and or NT nor believe it tells the absolute truth in the stories it tells.

Rainerann

1 star

• Thanks Received: 103

PostThu Feb 09, 2017 10:19 am

Artful Revealer wrote:

No this is nothing like the book of Joshua describes inheriting the land. That was the first red flag for me when I started studying the subject. Theodore Herzl does not resemble the obedient Joshua or Caleb at all. These people who wanted to have Israel before the holocaust all seem very arrogant, embittered, and entitled. Nothing like the man scriptures say led Israel in following all the commandments.

In fact, Israel can't seem to do nothing without help from the US, nothing like scriptures say. People throw around the whole, "God gave Israel to the children of Abraham" thing, but its been thousands of years now since they had possession of the land and it doesn't seem like its even being given to them now either.

So it really seems like people are very confused over scriptures which is unfortunate. I hear Netanyahu talking about how Israel wants "peace." Well, he should, because it doesn't look like they are being given the land anytime soon. So, yah, I would want peace with the people who weren't removed from the land too. It is the only way this might not be a majorly embarrassing endeavor for your religious community.

It is the only way to save face at this point is to talk about peace. In reality, they need the US for everything and if we hadn't helped them since 1948, they'd have nothing right now. They would have had to pack their bags and leave a long time ago, and even with the US helping, they have to strategize ways to maintain the support of America by pitting Christians against Muslims. This is nothing like scriptures describes. Absolutely nothing like it.

Artful Revealer

3 stars

PostTue Mar 07, 2017 9:10 pm

Scripture describes an event almost a millennium after the event happened. What will history books write about Zionism in a thousand years from now if Zionists win? Will they say Palestinians were unjustly kicked off their land? Or will it say it belonged to Jews all along?

People do seem confused over scripture, but seemingly even more so on the context in which it was written.

Edit:

And Zionist theoreticists decades before Herzl already savoured the idea of the Jerusalem "cult" once they returned to Israel and proclaimed that the only emancipation for Jews is in a return to Palestine. (See Moses Hess and Joseph Salvador)
Previous

Return to News and Current Events