It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:06 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Trump a Zionist Puppet

Discussion of current news and world events.
  • Author

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 875

Re: Trump a Zionist Puppet

PostTue Feb 14, 2017 6:28 pm

Valid point. Creeper should phrase things differently, but at the same time it was in reaction to you completely ignoring the context he provided, as well as he and KF both noting that Scimitar doesn't tell them where they are allowed to post and you continuing to treat them as if they are children, or Scimitar's lapdogs. Taking the context of Scimitar's post that you fixated on is important because he was saying that he didn't want to post on a board where hate speech and such are the center piece, and at the time Aiylish was going on another one of her tears and not much else was going on. He noted that he would advise his friends not to contribute either, which is a far cry from prohibiting his "acolytes" from posting. It's honestly not surprising to me that he would end up posting here anyway (though, specifically more so after Aiylish had been dealt with) because these and the VC boards are notorious for drawing people back in. I think it's because CTs are big on truth and misinformation so they are compelled to argue with things they see as falsehoods and present their version of the truth.

Anyway, I don't mean to condone Creeper's insults, I think he should practice more civility because the lack of it adds nothing to the conversation, however, at the same time I'm not going to baby everyone. If someone avoids posting because they are afraid some stranger on the internet will call them dumb or a goofball or something, then likely they aren't meant to participate on an internet forum, where everyone isn't always terribly pleasant. I'd love it if everyone could practice the same level of civility and respect as myself and several others here, but that just won't always be the case. Cracking down on every little insult leads to nothing productive in my experience, just as insulting people leads to nothing productive. If I find that a user has nothing to contribute but insults and personal attacks then I'll likely ask them to shape up or leave, but until then I don't have any interest in being the teacher in the classroom in order to potentially spare the feelings of a few potential posters.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Thunderian

OG for real

1 star

• Thanks Received: 104

PostTue Feb 14, 2017 6:46 pm

I was really just needling them a little, and to be honest, I didn't read Creeper's post because he really only has one thing to say, doesn't he?

I wouldn't have responded any further on this thread if you hadn't posted on it, and I am glad to drop this is everyone else is.

Creeper

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

PostTue Feb 14, 2017 9:12 pm

Thank you Loki for providing a voice of reason and hitting the nail on the head. I apologise for any problems I may have caused and the length of this post, I will try to tone it down a bit in the future. I know my blunt mannerisms and whatnot can have a habit of rubbing people the wrong way and I can be a bit of an antagonistic twat myself sometimes. Life is all fun and games, isn't it? I don't like being nasty to people and I try to only give back what is dished out, but I like to have a laugh sometimes and post a few memes, what else can I say? I wasn't even going to bother posting in this off topic thread again until I saw that I had become the topic of the conversation. I tend not to post much anyway unless I find something really interesting or I have nothing better to do at the time. Honestly, this feels like it is a big fuss over nothing and it is like being back in school again :roll:

Seeing as this is the road we appear to be going down, I just thought I would point out a few things...

Thunderian wrote:Loki, I brought it up once or twice because those guys have been so militant about pointing it out when others make similar statements.

To be fair, I see a lot of people do it and it is all just tit for tat, it is playground antics. That's not to say that I'm any better than anyone else, I know I'm not and I think we can all be as bad as each other sometimes, but I still always try to forgive and forget, give the benefit of the doubt and extend the olive branch. Some people just can't move on and love to hold a grudge, it's an unfortunate part of living in an age of jahiliya...

You can Google it

It didn't intend to make it an issue

Sorry mate, but that is bollox and you know it

and I won't bring it up again.

Alrighty then :Thumbup:

I don't mind being called a Zionist. I am a Zionist. It's only people who don't understand what Zionism is that use it as an insult. If it makes them feel like they're achieving something by labelling me something I am proud to be, it's no concern of mine.

What you said here is eerily reminiscent of this...

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." - David Rockefeller, Memoirs

What is a concern are the personal attacks in general that seem to have migrated over with some people. They were disgusting on the VC board and they are disgusting here. They prevent board growth and the kind of dialogue I think we want to promote on this board, and I really hope they aren't something that becomes as big a problem here as they were at VC.

My Spidey senses are detecting a bit of hypocrisy here...

All personal attacks should be a concern. Creeper called me stupid and crazy. I am a bit of both so I don't care, but we know from the VC board that there are people who are afraid to post because of this kind of bullying.

I don't like the thought that we're missing out on good discussions because of the bully brigade tactics that some people use to the exclusion of actual debate.

I can be pretty harsh and unforgiving in my posts, but I don't insult people as a matter of course. Some people do, however, and we all know who they are.

:lol: You are just as bad :lol: More hypocrisy and the 'big bad Muslim bully gang' accusations start again :roll: Calling us a bully brigade who take things off topic is laughable because that is exactly what Hasbara brigadiers do, what a complete inversion, I tip my hat to you sir. I will admit that I can be a bit harsh and unforgiving in some of my posts as well, but seriously, how often did I put up with jip from the tag team champions Lisa and Flix, who were always on my case? The Nazi sympathisers had a thing for me too, it is quite simple really....

I was really just needling them a little,

At least you have admitted it...

and to be honest, I didn't read Creeper's post because he really only has one thing to say, doesn't he?

And you are still doing it...

What would that be then, old chum?

I wouldn't have responded any further on this thread if you hadn't posted on it, and I am glad to drop this is everyone else is.

I will be happy to drop it as well after this. I must say that I love how I am the bad guy for providing context for you, after basically being called one of Scimi's lapdogs. You ignore everything I had to say and called me ignorant. I reacted, probably not in the best way, but it goes on, basically calling me a disgusting, problematic bully who doesn't really have anything to say, while maintaining your innocence at all times. How is the view from way up their on your high horse?

I will end this post with the words of Loki, who appears to be the most reasonable person in this thread by a merry mile. Peace out dudes.

Loki wrote:Hypocrisy happens, it's not that big of a deal really. Thanks for dropping it.
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 207

PostTue Feb 14, 2017 9:50 pm

I'll say this as my final piece on this matter. Thunderian, if you have a problem with Scimitar you take it up with him. Don't include other individuals in your butthurt posts. I'm an individual and Creeper is his own individual as is Scimitar so again I advise you to stop and think before you post.

KoncreteMind

1 star

• Thanks Received: 85

PostSat Feb 18, 2017 4:14 am

Thunderian wrote:I am a Zionist.

:think: Well this definitely explains everything..

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

PostSat Feb 18, 2017 4:33 am

KoncreteMind wrote:
Thunderian wrote:I am a Zionist.

:think: Well this definitely explains everything..

Not necessarily ;)

Thunderian wrote:Scimitar literally said words to the effect of, "I will not be posting on this board, and I have instructed my crew to stay away as well."

I love that you're going to post here -- it's good to expose your kind of ignorance. I think your beef is with your self-appointed leader, Scimitar.

This does :D

Jokes.

We're kinda growing on each other, at the moment.

Like fungus :D (uh, fungi)

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.
Previous

Return to News and Current Events