It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:05 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Trump a Zionist Puppet

Discussion of current news and world events.
  • Author

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 207

Trump a Zionist Puppet

PostMon Feb 06, 2017 5:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cE1pCKaGlg

Zionists have their hands so far up his anus you can see their fingers everytime he opens his mouth.

The video is about Trump wanting to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

Re: Trump a Zionist Puppet

PostMon Feb 06, 2017 5:36 pm

Kung Fu wrote:
phpBB [video]

The video is about Trump wanting to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to the Jerusalem.

For those who follow the eschatological narratives from the Semitic faith traditions can see a tipping point occurring in world history over this very act.

It's subtle, sure - but the implications are profane.

Thanks for sharing brother Kung Fu :)

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

PostMon Feb 06, 2017 5:38 pm

God willing this can be the catalyst that drives Muslims and the Middle East to ban together and work for the betterment of the Palestinians and the rest of the Muslims around the world being bombed indiscriminately.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 875

PostMon Feb 06, 2017 6:07 pm

Hey KF, I was wondering if you'd show back up!

It's so foreign to me that anybody in the entire country would care even a little bit where our embassy is located, or be excited at all that it is going to Jerusalem. Like, why the hell does anybody care about this? But of course that's coming from a rational non-religious American, so I'm not the one he was trying to appeal to here. It's still just so weird... Of course, they probably think I'm weird for playing video games and watching cartoons despite being nearly 30 lol.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostMon Feb 06, 2017 6:12 pm

Assalaam alaikum akhi

Kung Fu wrote:God willing this can be the catalyst that drives Muslims and the Middle East to ban together and work for the betterment of the Palestinians and the rest of the Muslims around the world being bombed indiscriminately.

Amen to that,

It's gonna get worse before it gets better though, from what I understand.

(sorry readers, this is referencing a scriptural narrative from the faith of Islam, I hope you don't mind)

The hadeeth:

Son of Hajr Al-'Asqalani related that Abu Idris Al- Khaulani heard from Nahik son of Surim Al-Sakuni that the Messenger of Allah; Muhammad said: "You will fight the unbelievers until the remnant of you fights on the River Jordan, you to the east of it and they to the west of it." Al-Saukuni said that he did not know where on earth the Jordan was at that time. (Collection: Ahmad)

What are the odds that a State of Israel will arise and have as its Eastern border the very dividing line of the River Jordan that the Prophet pbuh said would be the demarcation line between the Muslim armies and the Judeo-Christian armies! This is a prophecy fulfilled indeed!

"And war in a country smaller than the end bone of the spinal cord, the World will gather for it's sake, as if it is the richest nation in the world for which the world has gathered to feast around. Its leader will surrender the banner to the leader of all Evil, which will come from the furthest Western shores, then the beginning of the end as it wails to all the world to come to its aid. The leader will regain his throne and Iraq will be destroyed in the confrontation at the end of time. The leader of the tiny nation will fight the Army of the Mahdi, and the same tiny nation is again threatened with destruction because its leader is the cause of its corruption....the Mahdi orders his execution and the small bone returns to the main body again".
(Ref: Asmal Masalik Lieyyam Mahdiyy Maliki Li Kull-id Dunya Biemrillah-il Malik, Qalda bin Zayd)

Note: The tiny nation mentioned in the above mentioned hadeeth,is said to be Israel.

Abu Nadhrah says: "We were sitting in the company of Jabir son of Abdullah when he said: 'Soon the people of Iraq will neither receive any food (grain) nor any money.'" We asked, "Why would such a thing happen?" He replied, "Because of the non-Arabs." He then said: "Soon the people of (Syria) will neither receive any money nor grain." We asked as to why this would happen. He replied: "Because of the Romans." (At-Taj, Ali Nâsif al-Hussein)

Note: The Romans do indeed prevent food from going into Iraq, in the form of "sanctions" to this day, which started after the Gulf War. Also it says Syria would also suffer the same fate, as the United States has threatened to (if it hasn't already) put sanctions on them.

Our Prophet said: 'There will be such troubles and calamities that nobody will be able to find a place of shelter. These woes will move around (Syria), fall upon Iraq and tie the hands and feet of the Arabian Peninsula. Community of Islam will fight against troubles in the steppes. Nobody will feel any sympathy for them or even say, 'Alas!' As they try to remedy their woes on the one hand, they will emerge again on the other.'(Muntakhab Kanzul Ummal, vol. 5, pp. 38-39)

I can go ON AND ON AND ON AND ON. There are many many ahadeeth prophesying the end time events which play out like a well rehearsed drama in our own period of history which we believe is the end time.

These hadeeth are over 14 centuries old and perfectly applicable to what we are experiencing in the world today.

They are not up for interpretation, as their meanings are obvious.

None needs a scholar to explain these hadeeth.

They are not allegorical, metaphorical, mysterious, analogous or anything - they are plain to read and understand and it is left to you - the reader - to discern their accuracy.

God bless.

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

PostMon Feb 06, 2017 8:44 pm

Loki wrote:Hey KF, I was wondering if you'd show back up!

It's so foreign to me that anybody in the entire country would care even a little bit where our embassy is located, or be excited at all that it is going to Jerusalem. Like, why the hell does anybody care about this? But of course that's coming from a rational non-religious American, so I'm not the one he was trying to appeal to here. It's still just so weird... Of course, they probably think I'm weird for playing video games and watching cartoons despite being nearly 30 lol.

I couldn't resist all this "Trump" talk so I felt like I had to join in on the conversations. Hope you're well by the way.

For him to say what he did it must mean something significant to a lot of people otherwise, it would have been a moot point to bring up. Saying he's going to move to Jerusalem and calling it "Israel's Jerusalem" is just another slap in the face to the poor Palestinians living there. But I'm not surprised considering he's doing what he was meant to do from the start.

Rainerann

1 star

• Thanks Received: 103

PostTue Feb 07, 2017 12:16 am

I'm torn about that one as well. I'm not sure whether I am convinced he is a Zionist puppet, or he is just a little lost in these matters and the only thing he does know is that if he runs Republican, he has to support Israel. That is how you have to run as a Republican candidate. You have to be pro life, pro guns, pro Israel. Otherwise, you may as well throw in the towel.

I tried to tell people this who supported Trump as this rogue hero who was non-establishment. I would say something along the lines of, "you do realize how easy it is to play you all." Either side, it is easy to play either side. it is just like how when I browse the internet, ads will pop up that are based on based searches and past purchases. There is so much data the public is definitely being played like we are puppets, which is why I can't genuinely support either side even while I try to empathize the best I can with their positions.

I also find it hard to support either side when neither side seems able to look at the way Israel is playing us. There were all these ads from the left comparing the holocaust to the refugees. I thought it was sad that they couldn't see that they were the only ones who cared about this comparison. Netanyahu did not have anything to say about this in any way, shape, or form because he doesn't care. It's not the same thing to him.

The whole thing is just hard to watch and I'm starting to think all these people migrating out of the middle east is in fulfillment of the prophecy that says to leave without getting your jacket when you see the abomination of desolation standing where it shouldn't (Matthew 24:16-17); or, the verse to come out of her my people and not share in her judgements (Revelation 18:4).

The sad part is that people don't realize that if the Muslim community is the one leaving like our prophecy is saying, the Antichrist is probably not going to be Muslim. This is a reminder that we should all try to listen to each other instead of assuming we are right. I feel like people miss out on so much because of their own arrogance and inability to listen.

Thunderian

OG for real

1 star

• Thanks Received: 104

PostTue Feb 07, 2017 4:10 am

Hi guys. Again, could have sworn that Scimitar said he'd never post on this board again, and that he had instructed his acolytes to stay away as well, but here we are. Nice to see you, anyway.

If Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, and embassies are traditionally located in capital cities, why shouldn't the US embassy be in Jerusalem?

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostTue Feb 07, 2017 12:08 pm

I get paid by zions to post as controlled opposition lol

How you been thunderian?

Scimi

Thunderian

OG for real

1 star

• Thanks Received: 104

PostThu Feb 09, 2017 1:12 am

Scimitar wrote:I get paid by zions to post as controlled opposition lol

How you been thunderian?

Scimi

It's been a :crazy: year.
Next

Return to News and Current Events