It is currently Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:43 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Trump a Zionist Puppet

Discussion of current news and world events.
  • Author

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

Re: Trump a Zionist Puppet

PostSun Feb 12, 2017 11:16 pm

CIA director Mike Pompeo awards Saudi crown prince medal for efforts against terrorism.

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 207

PostMon Feb 13, 2017 1:41 pm

Thunderian wrote:Hi guys. Again, could have sworn that Scimitar said he'd never post on this board again, and that he had instructed his acolytes to stay away as well, but here we are. Nice to see you, anyway.

No one tells me where I should post and where not too so lay off Zionist.

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 207

PostMon Feb 13, 2017 1:45 pm

Thunderian wrote:If Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, and embassies are traditionally located in capital cities, why shouldn't the US embassy be in Jerusalem?

Clearly they're not considering it's in Tel Aviv. Good ole Thunderian either playing dumb or just straight out being dumb (John 5: 7-8). Hope those sheckels treating you well.

Creeper

1.5 stars

PostMon Feb 13, 2017 11:07 pm

Kung Fu wrote:
Thunderian wrote:Hi guys. Again, could have sworn that Scimitar said he'd never post on this board again, and that he had instructed his acolytes to stay away as well, but here we are. Nice to see you, anyway.

No one tells me where I should post and where not too so lay off Zionist.

My thoughts exactly...

I love how he calls us 'acolytes' like we are part of a cult or something :lol: I'm a precious, individual, little snowflake floating through the breeze on my own, just like everybody else...

I actually laughed when Artful Revealer called me a noob and a kid and told me to stop posting, that was one of the funniest posts I have seen for a long time, but he hasn't responded to my response so I think he had enough or he just run out of ad-hominem deflections, bless him.

FYI, Context being the really important thing that it is, the thread that inspired scimi to say that is deleted, but Aiylish was going skits and completely losing her shit again and was saying awful things about a deceased friend of ours, causing scimi to basically go "wtf? Bung this!" and express his disappointment, which is quite understandable in the heat of the moment when reading such things (Ailish was banned and the thread deleted as a result). Human beings doing human things :roll:

Peace be upon all of you.
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

Thunderian

OG for real

1 star

• Thanks Received: 104

PostTue Feb 14, 2017 6:09 am

Scimitar literally said words to the effect of, "I will not be posting on this board, and I have instructed my crew to stay away as well."

I love that you're going to post here -- it's good to expose your kind of ignorance. I think your beef is with your self-appointed leader, Scimitar.

Creeper

1.5 stars

PostTue Feb 14, 2017 8:10 am

....And I just explained why, are you crazy or just stupid? I thought you loved explainations...

Either way, you need to sort out your hard on for Scimi, that doesn't seem healthy for you. I know he is a lovely guy and all, but he still has his flaws and sometimes says things he doesn't mean, just like everyone else. At the end of the day, you are the only one who has a problem with that and can't seem to let it go.

So when were you actually planning on exposing my ignorance, zionist? In your other thread about fake news you said you went to journalist school and this filled in a lot of blanks about you and made so much sense. I was just wondering if that was a requirement for you to work as a hasbara brigadier?

You obviously need to fill out one of these, clearly we have left an impression and maybe a few marks...

Take it easy bro. Good day to you.
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 875

PostTue Feb 14, 2017 2:24 pm

Guys, I think it's possible to keep it civil.

Thunderian, lets drop the whole "Scimi said he's never going to post here again, but here he is!" Nobody really cares, and he wouldn't be the first person to say they didn't want to post anymore but were then inexplicably drawn back to the forums to talk about certain topics or defend a point. It happens, lets move on.

And guys, whether you believe Thunderian is a Zionist or not, lets stop referring to him as a Zionist because it is clearly meant as an insult or attack on his character. It's unnecessary provocation.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Thunderian

OG for real

1 star

PostTue Feb 14, 2017 5:44 pm

Loki, I brought it up once or twice because those guys have been so militant about pointing it out when others make similar statements. It didn't intend to make it an issue and I won't bring it up again.

I don't mind being called a Zionist. I am a Zionist. It's only people who don't understand what Zionism is that use it as an insult. If it makes them feel like they're achieving something by labelling me something I am proud to be, it's no concern of mine.

What is a concern are the personal attacks in general that seem to have migrated over with some people. They were disgusting on the VC board and they are disgusting here. They prevent board growth and the kind of dialogue I think we want to promote on this board, and I really hope they aren't something that becomes as big a problem here as they were at VC.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 875

PostTue Feb 14, 2017 5:52 pm

Hypocrisy happens, it's not that big of a deal really. Thanks for dropping it.

As for personal attacks, you will need to report ones that you think are an issue or crossing the line, for the most part these boards will be self-moderated and have been doing well so far honestly. If it becomes an incessant problem then we may need to look for the root of the problem. Currently I know Hex is in Peru and I mostly only read threads that pique my interest so I won't catch everything.

I know every user here is capable of having constructive civil conversation because I've had such conversation with everyone, even on sensitive topics. Feathers will get ruffled of course but that shouldn't be the end of all attempts at civility. And this isn't aimed at anyone in specific, but everyone. If you can't find a way to be civil then it's probably time to take a break.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Thunderian

OG for real

1 star

PostTue Feb 14, 2017 6:02 pm

All personal attacks should be a concern. Creeper called me stupid and crazy. I am a bit of both so I don't care, but we know from the VC board that there are people who are afraid to post because of this kind of bullying.

I don't like the thought that we're missing out on good discussions because of the bully brigade tactics that some people use to the exclusion of actual debate.

I can be pretty harsh and unforgiving in my posts, but I don't insult people as a matter of course. Some people do, however, and we all know who they are.
PreviousNext

Return to News and Current Events