It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 9:47 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

US won't insist on a two-state solution in the Middle East

Discussion of current news and world events.
  • Author

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 207

Re: US won't insist on a two-state solution in the Middle Ea

PostThu Feb 16, 2017 3:10 pm

I didn't know buying land revolved around a bunch of Jews immigrating to Palestine with weapons given to them by the elite and forcing Palestinians out of the parts of the land they wanted and preferred. Also, the current settlements being built on occupied Palestinian territory is also "bought" land according to you right, Zionist?

Thankfully more and more people are waking up to the bullshit that Zionists like you spew.

Rainerann

1 star

• Thanks Received: 103

PostThu Feb 16, 2017 3:25 pm

Well I am not going to say that they are not Gods chosen people because Judaism is a convertible religion and whether they are khazarian or not doesn't matter. Rahab belonged to Israel too, but this is a very limited group of "Gods chosen people" if we are looking at this as an ethnicity. If we are saying that you are a descendent of Abraham if someone your related to is Jewish, well Netanyahu and the Israeli government are gonna be real disappointed when they start thinking they have a right to the land too.

This is why I think they have resistance, because there are many in the land already who have a right to it for the same reason. You know James preached to the Jews in Jerusalem. Where did they go, and why don't they have a right to the land. So no their opposition is not because of anything other than that there is something wrong with this picture. Technically, many people in the west more than likely have Semitic background too because Paul's message to the Romans was to the Jews their and Gentiles, but they don't count in this either. I'm thinking when these prophecies are fulfilled, some people are going to be very disappointed.

No I'm also not impressed by most of the claims of being persecuted and hated. They suffered oppression in Egypt like many people have suffered oppression throughout history. The only difference was that they were blessed with intervention and delivered to the promised land where they were secure. The church is told they would suffer persecution. Israel was blessed with national protection, prosperities, and favor; and there is a connection between this contrast of favor and trial between the Old covenant and the New covenant. Since going into captivity, they have experienced trials because of disobedience. So no, I am not essentially impressed with anyone but God by their survival over thousands of years of disobedience. I also don't think Martin Luther was antisemitic and there have been abuses by the Jewish people in the church since the time of Christ.

So these people who are trying to occupy the land. I think they will be rebuked at some point by the witnesses in Revelation 11 and they will be responsible for their deaths. After this time, will come the time when the prophecy concerning returning to the land out of the mercy of god towards the descendants of Abraham will be evident.

I think the church is deceived in thinking this is the fulfillment of the prophecy concerning Israel. I think it is the intention of the Zionists to deceive them. If they are in the land it is only so the mystery of lawlessness can be revealed when a man who will think of himself as Jewish becomes the son of perdition and behaves in the same disobedient manner as king Uzziah when he went into the temple and tried to light the incense in his arrogance and disobedience of the law 2 Chronicles 26.

I am also not impressed with the capacity to improve the conditions of the land when the US gives them billions of dollars per year. Anyone is capable of the same with billions of dollars. Also I am offended at how quick the church is to forget the Palestinian people. We are supposed to be serving God by bringing the gospel to the whole world right? Except the Palestinians. Where are they supposed to go if the land belongs to Israel and why doesnt the church support them equally as we should do according to our scriptures. According to the scriptures of the Christian faith, these Palestinians can becomes sons of Abraham by accepting Christ so why don't we support Israel remaining within boundaries that allows the palistinians to continue to exist in peace until the time of Christs return. It is because prophecy says the end will be a time of disobedience. So even the church is arrogant in thinking they are not part of this disobedience.

The whole thing really disgusts me actually. I can't understand how people are so willing to believe stories of terrorism, but don't want to listen if you say anything about what devils these people like Theodore Herzl were. They were devils. They were what the bible describes as Antichrists and these people have caused trouble for European cultures because of their arrogance for hundreds of years. I feel sorry the Palestinians having to deal with these people. Sneaky and trying to act like victims forced to become crypto-jews within Islam and Christianity. In reality, they were "persecuted" in Spain because they were accused of child sacrifice there too. So the stories of the struggles of crypto Jews from Spain and Portugal are not entirely stories of perseverance. They were accused of persecuting the church and so they tried to hide that they were Jewish. If we were honest and recognized that the Talmud supports persecuting the church by cursing Christ and saying terrible things about him, maybe we wouldn't be so quick to let them attach themselves to us like a virus. They are treated the way they have been because of their behavior towards the nations that they practice in accordance with their teachings which is nothing to feel sorry for. Still, I have great respect for the rabbis who reject Zionism.

I read the account of the little boy that they say was killed by the jews in England. This is why they were expelled from there. The problem with saying they didnt do it is that there were bodies. People described bodies punctured and drained of blood in different countries in different centuries. The bodies are described the same way. Drained of blood like someone murdered them who hated the teachings of the church.

This isnt like accusing someone of being a witch where there is no evidence. There were bodies and saying that this is not possible because of what the law says about blood is the same thing as saying i cant be accused of stealing because stealing is forbidden in my faith, which is crap. Of course i could be guilty of stealing even though the commandment says not to steal.

So they have really brought trials upon themselves and can clearly be seen as enemies of the church time and time again, but the US gives these people billions of dollars every year because they think they have understanding of Christian scripture regarding the people of God and i think they dont. I think they dont because we have been persecuted by the Jews for so long our understanding has been diminished by the many times and various methods they have used to persecute us, but scripture says nothing will remain hidden. So i dont worry about these things. The truth is the truth just like two plus two equals four and we will know everything soon enough and there will be no more debate.

Thunderian

OG for real

1 star

• Thanks Received: 104

PostThu Feb 16, 2017 7:27 pm

You could have just come out and said you were anti-Semitic. :grin: You've certainly managed to hit all the classic points.

Let's check them off.

Jews aren't really Jews. Check.

Rainerann wrote:Well I am not going to say that they are not Gods chosen people because Judaism is a convertible religion and whether they are khazarian or not doesn't matter. Rahab belonged to Israel too, but this is a very limited group of "Gods chosen people" if we are looking at this as an ethnicity. If we are saying that you are a descendent of Abraham if someone your related to is Jewish, well Netanyahu and the Israeli government are gonna be real disappointed when they start thinking they have a right to the land too.

The lie that Jews are actually Khazars who converted a couple hundred years does not match any genetic, linguistic or archaeological evidence. Not even David Duke believes it.

They don't have a right to the land. Check.

This is why I think they have resistance, because there are many in the land already who have a right to it for the same reason. You know James preached to the Jews in Jerusalem. Where did they go, and why don't they have a right to the land. So no their opposition is not because of anything other than that there is something wrong with this picture. Technically, many people in the west more than likely have Semitic background too because Paul's message to the Romans was to the Jews their and Gentiles, but they don't count in this either. I'm thinking when these prophecies are fulfilled, some people are going to be very disappointed.

See my post about how the Jews actually got the land they hold now. They did not steal it, and their right to it cannot be contested legally, which is why it is not.

They haven't really suffered that much persecution (and if they have, they deserved it.) Check.

No I'm also not impressed by most of the claims of being persecuted and hated. They suffered oppression in Egypt like many people have suffered oppression throughout history. The only difference was that they were blessed with intervention and delivered to the promised land where they were secure. The church is told they would suffer persecution. Israel was blessed with national protection, prosperities, and favor; and there is a connection between this contrast of favor and trial between the Old covenant and the New covenant. Since going into captivity, they have experienced trials because of disobedience. So no, I am not essentially impressed with anyone but God by their survival over thousands of years of disobedience. I also don't think Martin Luther was antisemitic and there have been abuses by the Jewish people in the church since the time of Christ.

This is probably the worst lie of them all, which has given birth to everything from holocaust denial to the very persecution we are talking about in the first place.

Prophecy doesn't support Zionism. Check.

So these people who are trying to occupy the land. I think they will be rebuked at some point by the witnesses in Revelation 11 and they will be responsible for their deaths. After this time, will come the time when the prophecy concerning returning to the land out of the mercy of god towards the descendants of Abraham will be evident.

I think the church is deceived in thinking this is the fulfillment of the prophecy concerning Israel. I think it is the intention of the Zionists to deceive them. If they are in the land it is only so the mystery of lawlessness can be revealed when a man who will think of himself as Jewish becomes the son of perdition and behaves in the same disobedient manner as king Uzziah when he went into the temple and tried to light the incense in his arrogance and disobedience of the law 2 Chronicles 26.

What Bible do you read? I won't get into it here, but there is a clear line of prophecy that shows the Jews are, at this moment, exactly where God has placed them, in the land of Israel.

But ... muh Palestinians. Check.

I am also not impressed with the capacity to improve the conditions of the land when the US gives them billions of dollars per year. Anyone is capable of the same with billions of dollars. Also I am offended at how quick the church is to forget the Palestinian people. We are supposed to be serving God by bringing the gospel to the whole world right? Except the Palestinians. Where are they supposed to go if the land belongs to Israel and why doesnt the church support them equally as we should do according to our scriptures. According to the scriptures of the Christian faith, these Palestinians can becomes sons of Abraham by accepting Christ so why don't we support Israel remaining within boundaries that allows the palistinians to continue to exist in peace until the time of Christs return. It is because prophecy says the end will be a time of disobedience. So even the church is arrogant in thinking they are not part of this disobedience.

If any country could do the same with billions of dollars, then why haven't they? Why did Iran and Iraq choose to waste billions of dollars and millions of lives at war with each other? Why does none of the oil-rich Arab countries lead the world in technology and innovation? You know that the Palestinians get billions of dollars annually, right? Do you know what they do with it? Because they sure don't spend it on anything that would benefit their people.

Jews are evil. Check.

The whole thing really disgusts me actually. I can't understand how people are so willing to believe stories of terrorism, but don't want to listen if you say anything about what devils these people like Theodore Herzl were. They were devils. They were what the bible describes as Antichrists and these people have caused trouble for European cultures because of their arrogance for hundreds of years. I feel sorry the Palestinians having to deal with these people. Sneaky and trying to act like victims forced to become crypto-jews within Islam and Christianity. In reality, they were "persecuted" in Spain because they were accused of child sacrifice there too. So the stories of the struggles of crypto Jews from Spain and Portugal are not entirely stories of perseverance. They were accused of persecuting the church and so they tried to hide that they were Jewish. If we were honest and recognized that the Talmud supports persecuting the church by cursing Christ and saying terrible things about him, maybe we wouldn't be so quick to let them attach themselves to us like a virus. They are treated the way they have been because of their behavior towards the nations that they practice in accordance with their teachings which is nothing to feel sorry for. Still, I have great respect for the rabbis who reject Zionism.

Random, somewhat unhinged, Jew-hatred with no basis in fact or logic. Check.

I read the account of the little boy that they say was killed by the jews in England. This is why they were expelled from there. The problem with saying they didnt do it is that there were bodies. People described bodies punctured and drained of blood in different countries in different centuries. The bodies are described the same way. Drained of blood like someone murdered them who hated the teachings of the church.

This isnt like accusing someone of being a witch where there is no evidence. There were bodies and saying that this is not possible because of what the law says about blood is the same thing as saying i cant be accused of stealing because stealing is forbidden in my faith, which is crap. Of course i could be guilty of stealing even though the commandment says not to steal.

So they have really brought trials upon themselves and can clearly be seen as enemies of the church time and time again, but the US gives these people billions of dollars every year because they think they have understanding of Christian scripture regarding the people of God and i think they dont. I think they dont because we have been persecuted by the Jews for so long our understanding has been diminished by the many times and various methods they have used to persecute us, but scripture says nothing will remain hidden. So i dont worry about these things. The truth is the truth just like two plus two equals four and we will know everything soon enough and there will be no more debate.

Sad.

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 207

PostThu Feb 16, 2017 8:36 pm

LOL. Thunderian playing the typical card that Jews and Zionists play which is the "anti-Semitic card". You Zionists are no different than feminists and LGBT activists. Anytime someone mentions anything even vaguely that goes against what you people perceive to be criticism of Israel and or Zionism you cry out "anti-Semite".

Thunderian

OG for real

1 star

PostThu Feb 16, 2017 9:20 pm

You're welcome to post some actual evidence that the Jews aren't actually Jews, that they have no claim to the land, that their position now wasn't prophesied thousands of years ago, that they are inherently evil, and that they sacrifice humans for their own depraved rituals.

Until then, it's all just so much hatred, isn't it? Show me how it's not.

Rainerann

1 star

PostThu Feb 16, 2017 10:04 pm

If you take a DNA test, it will say you are an Eastern European Jew. What is an eastern European Jew? The Jewish people came from the middle East. Then there will be a little dot on the land of Caucasus where the Khazars come from. I know, because that is what mine said. However, it is true that this does not make up the whole identity, but it is the only thing that will qualify you as having Jewish background. My other point of origin they will just say is Italian with a little side note that the Italian population is made up of different backgrounds including Jewish. I already know this is the point of migration for my family, but it is only the connection to Caucasus that will qualify me as having an Eastern Eueropean Jewish background. This is a problem and demonstrates that if were to take the Jewish people according to a family tree, they largely unrepresented and excluded. This is not antisemitism.

Thunderian

OG for real

1 star

PostFri Feb 17, 2017 12:37 am

Rainerann wrote:If you take a DNA test, it will say you are an Eastern European Jew. What is an eastern European Jew? The Jewish people came from the middle East. Then there will be a little dot on the land of Caucasus where the Khazars come from. I know, because that is what mine said. However, it is true that this does not make up the whole identity, but it is the only thing that will qualify you as having Jewish background. My other point of origin they will just say is Italian with a little side note that the Italian population is made up of different backgrounds including Jewish. I already know this is the point of migration for my family, but it is only the connection to Caucasus that will qualify me as having an Eastern Eueropean Jewish background. This is a problem and demonstrates that if were to take the Jewish people according to a family tree, they largely unrepresented and excluded. This is not antisemitism.

Maybe not, but a lot of the rest of what you posted is.

What gets me is that we're expected to believe that a bunch of Khazars were sitting around one day a few hundred years ago and decided not only to take on the identity of the most hated group of people in history, but to claim a tiny strip of useless land surrounded by the one group of people who seem to hate the Jews more than anyone else.

Does that make any damn sense to you at all?

Rainerann

1 star

PostFri Feb 17, 2017 1:32 am

The Jews are not the most hated people on earth. African Americans would have a legitimate claim to that title as well as several other groups. I have read Martin Luther's book. Martin Luther didn't originally feel this way about the Jews until he realized how they hated the Christians. I have also read the original account of Saint William of Norwich. These are not antisemitic accounts and my guess is that everyone who says they are antisemitic, have never read either of them to begin with. Therefore, what I said is not antisemitic. I do not use it to determine how I treat someone who is Jewish, but I don't discount the presence of these accounts throughout history either. There is a reason for them that cannot be dismissed by accusing people of being antisemitic.

So here is what happened with the Khazars. It wasn't that the king of the Khazars just thought he wanted to be a Jew so he could be persecuted. The Kaballah is basically a way to make the Bible a book of sorcery. What the Khazars accepted was more or less occultic teachings rather than becoming Jews. This was a way that the Jews who migrated there thought they could protect themselves. That is why the Khazars converted to Judaism.

Claiming a tiny strip of land is also a demonstration of bitterness that they are not treated as kings among the Christian nations. That is the goal of gaining Israel and the surrounding area that scripture says will be Israel including Iraq and Syria, so that they can become as kings over the nations the way the scriptures say. However, this does not depend on the intervention of God. There is also a lot of self-righteousness and resentment towards Christianity within Judaism.

KoncreteMind

1 star

• Thanks Received: 85

PostFri Feb 17, 2017 1:54 am

I dont see why anyone even has to go to the Khazarian theory. All one has to do is read the bible and see how Moses was mistaken as an Egyptian BY Egyptians, and by his (at that time) future wife who was an Ethiopian, and how Joseph, by his own brothers, was mistaken for an Egyptian.

When one researches ancient Egypt and the people around them (Ethiopia/Kush) they can see how the modern "Jews" look NOTHING like the ancient Egyptians. So if the current Jews descend from the ancient ones, then Moses would not have been mistaken as an Egyptian by Egyptians or by his wife. And Joseph wouldnt have been mistaken as an Egyptian by his brothers. They would have been recognized immediately and exposed as being Israelites. Theres no need to get into whether they're Khazars, caucasians, ,or some other group unless we want to get extra specific. If we're simply trying to evaluate if they are who they say they are, just go look at how the ancient Egyptians/Kushites/Ethiopians were depicted, and compare it to the Jews today. Undoubtedly you will see a difference.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

PostFri Feb 17, 2017 2:09 am

by my estimation, 40 years maximum before Israel ceases to be Israel and becomes Palestine again.

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.
PreviousNext

Return to News and Current Events