It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 9:36 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Katy Perry got accused of Witchcraft

Discussion of current news and world events.
  • Author

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 273

Katy Perry got accused of Witchcraft

PostSat Mar 18, 2017 6:26 am

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/ ... r-convent/

“Perry initially thought that she would be able to buy the former convent from the archdiocese of Los Angeles, run by Archbishop Jose Gomez, and made a $14.5 million (£9.3 million) bid. However, the five nuns living in the property at the time deemed that Perry would be an unsuitable owner and pushed to sell it to businesswoman Dana Hollister instead, who wanted to turn it into a hotel. A local Catholic archbishop then argued that it was him and not the nuns who owned the property and that it was his wish to sell the property to Perry.

The Hollywood Reporter now reports that judge Stephanie Bowick issued a ruling on Tuesday (March 14) that the nuns “did not have authority to sell the property to Hollister” and “nevertheless failed to validly consummate the transaction.”
– NME, Judge sides with Katy Perry as nuns accuse singer of witchcraft

So the nuns who run this property think Katy Perry is buying it so she can do Satanic rituals in it.

If they really think it is ''sacred ground'' that is quite interesting considering the history of the building that VC describes, and I am not sure why they would worry about Perry buying the property to live in it.
The only way out is in

Rainerann

1 star

• Thanks Received: 103

Re: Katy Perry got accused of Witchcraft

PostSat Mar 18, 2017 7:21 am

It sounds like it just held sentimental value to them and they don't feel like Katy Perry will have the same appreciation of it. Weird history of the property though. Weird that Katy Perry would want it too. What does she need a former convent for?

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

PostSat Mar 18, 2017 8:31 am

Rainerann wrote:It sounds like it just held sentimental value to them and they don't feel like Katy Perry will have the same appreciation of it. Weird history of the property though. Weird that Katy Perry would want it too. What does she need a former convent for?

Maybe she likes the architecture?

I love old churches and convents and my dream has always been to live in one. And this one seems quite beautiful too from the pictures in the article, and it has a pool.
The only way out is in

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

PostSat Mar 18, 2017 7:14 pm

Thanks for the link. It seems like a nice place but strange for Perry to want it for residential purposes but hey, what do we know? I felt like 'dark history' was over hyped. Just because gruesome murders happen(ed) in a house adjacent to mine doesn't bequeath a dark history to mine.....maybe just a little. But convents and cathederals are always suspect. I read an article that said that after WW2, many catholic churches (even though they made a deal with Hitler not to destroy them during bombing campaigns) had broken altars that had concealed either pagan altars or tunnels. I tried to find the link but failed. I even used different search engines. So you are going to have to take my word for it. I can't believe she denied having been to Salem when it was all over in the news. LA is riddled with underground tunnels and maybe the convent's occupants in the summer of 69 were in on the Manson murders. Ya never know!

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

PostSun Mar 19, 2017 8:53 am

Karlysymon wrote:Thanks for the link. It seems like a nice place but strange for Perry to want it for residential purposes but hey, what do we know? I felt like 'dark history' was over hyped.

Yes me too, and besides it's a convent now. There's plenty of people who condem Catholics for being ''Satanic'' but I don't believe they consider themselves to worship Satan and I definitely don't so I am not so sure why people see buying a convent as evidence of Satanism. I guess people see what they want to see.

That the archbishop granted her permission to buy the property only tells you that the Catholic church loves money, and that should come as a surprise to no one.

Karlysymon wrote: many catholic churches (even though they made a deal with Hitler not to destroy them during bombing campaigns) had broken altars that had concealed either pagan altars or tunnels!

Oh I know that and believe you, because many Catholic churches have been built on ancient pagan sites. That doesn't mean they are Satanists, it just means that they claimed the old pagan holy sites and built their own on it. Just like they paganized their version of Christianity to include pagan rituals like easter eggs and such. I just don't think those things are Satanism.
The only way out is in

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

PostTue Mar 21, 2017 5:50 pm

Tara
do you by any chance have links on churches built on "sacred pagan ground"? Its something i read along time and couldn't remember where i did. My searches yielded nothing substantial.

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

PostTue Mar 21, 2017 6:10 pm

Karlysymon wrote:Tara
do you by any chance have links on churches built on "sacred pagan ground"? Its something i read along time and couldn't remember where i did. My searches yielded nothing substantial.

Sure I can give you some :Smile:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianized_sites

There is also more info about this found in the books of Margaret Murray:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Murray

I have to admit it's hard to find on google, but it was something I was honestly taught at school.
The only way out is in

Return to News and Current Events