It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 10:01 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

Discussion of current news and world events.
  • Author

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

• Thanks Received: 123

Re: Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 5:23 am

Unrelated to religion and old laws permitting young kids, or preteens, to marry people old enough to be their parents, but related to what Rain said about looking at the young girls around her wondering "How the hell..
.?" I understand what she's going through. Ever since I learned about just how twisted things are "backstage" with the widespread pedophilia, and even incest, I look at my kids and wonder how anyone could justify betraying the innocents by molesting or raping them. Just because you physically can do something doesn't mean you should. I get weirded out enough when my daughter tries kissing me on the lips.

Anyways, why do people focus so much on Islam? Yeah, I get the controversy surrounding Muhammed's younger wife. Seems to be an ongoing debate all over the place that must be rather tiresome for the Muslim community. I doubt any of the ones I know have a secret desire to wed a girl who recently shed her uterine lining for the first time. Regardless, why is it always Islam? The Christian Bible has some pretty messed up things in there, too. Was there not a story where two sisters repeatedly got their father drunk and raped him with the intent to give birth to their own brother? Or is this considered okay because they were grown women? Or conveniently overlooked because it does not involve Jesus?
"It's this house that's gone mad! I'm as sane as can be!" ~ICP; Madhouse

Rainerann

1 star

• Thanks Received: 103

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 6:50 am

For me, it is because child marriages are taking place where Islam is the predominant authority. Therefore, I feel like there is a complicit attitude towards the subject that is similar to what I describing from the Talmud. The damage in including these things without rebuke into religious writings is that it creates a complicit culture because you can't rebuke one without affecting the way people see your religion. Therefore, being complicit with child marriage is synonymous with protecting your religion.

Additionally, everything in the Bible that is questionable is always rebuked. The story of lot's daughters is addressed in the law so there is no confusion over whether something is permitted. Leviticus 18 is very clear that there is to be no incest. Lot and his daughters are not considered righteous. They are barely spared from Sodom and Gomorrah and Lot is frequently criticized for choosing Sodom to begin with. There is a repeated lesson from the story of Lot to not choose something based on how something looks to you, because choosing to go towards the land next to Sodom was a bad choice in the end.

Abraham was the one praised for his righteousness. Lot demonstrates the difference between two men, one with a heart to know the Lord, one who doesn't have a heart to know the Lord. He just happens to be the nephew of the one God had chosen. The lesson is very clear.

There is nothing in the Bible that is questionable that is not rebuked even when it comes to people like David who were favored by God. No one is immune. He was favored by God, and God used his whole life to teach us what not to do just as much as his life demonstrates what it means to love God with your whole heart. The Bible very easily rebukes things of a similar nature on frequent occasions. It makes up the majority of what it has to say and teaches us what it means to obey the Lord. I don't have to defend anything questionable. I can just use how the Bible rebukes the event in question for me.

It wouldn't be such a tiresome debate if someone would just establish a legal age to marry, but many commentaries say that this can't be done because this can be seen as something permitted by the history of Muhammad marrying a younger wife. It doesn't have to be a discussion at all. It only remains a discussion because while it is said that people don't believe that it is part of Islam, no one makes it official by making a simple law saying you cannot marry a minor. Instead, they spend a lot of time trying to defend Muhammad rather than protect the children in their community better.

Creeper

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 10:09 am

Hi Rainerann :Smile: I appreciate your recognising that I would never condone marrying or having sex with a child. It is sick and wrong and should never happen. You are right in pointing it out in the Talmud, and it is definitely widely practiced in occult circles (sexual trauma being a key ingredient in mind control). I'm not going to pretend that brown people don't​ do it too, but they hardly have a monopoly on this and child marriage, along with female genital mutilation are serious cultural problems, made worse by excessive ignorance and the tyranny of evil men. These practices are nowhere to be found in the Qur'an and all that these people can use to justify it are some questionable Hadeeth which don't hold up under scrutiny. There are a lot of weak, contradictory and outright fabricated Hadeeth, you can't really rely on them and it is where Islam starts to fall apart in my honest opinion. The existence of a few good ones that actually appeal to common sense is the only reason I don't completely reject them. The Qur'an is the foundation and if a Hadeeth goes against it's teachings it should be rejected.

The Qur'an does actually define "marriageable age", I pointed it out earlier and it was also mentioned in the video which I doubt you even watched. Here it is again...

phpBB [video]

Basically, a woman must have reached puberty and be capable of reason and understanding and receiving an inheritance, these qualities come years after a lady first hits puberty. In a proper Sharia marriage, the woman has a choice and the imam will even take her to the side and ask her privately if she is being coerced. If people who claim to be Muslims want to ignore these things, that is on them and they will answer for it on Judgement Day.

Yes, Muhammad (pbuh) was twice Aisha's age, but she was not a child, far from it and I have provided ample evidence that she wasn't. Muhammad​ (pbuh) had a lot of enemies who would accuse him of all sorts of things but nobody ever said anything about his marriage to Aisha, why do you think that is? Ignoring for a moment that polygamy was widespread in Arabia at the time and that it was the freakin dark ages (I feel a need to mention this because the cultural and historical context is very important), I could probably do a quick Google search and find millions of pictures of old men marrying women half their age. This has always gone on and it always will, I couldn't care less as long as they are happy with it and nobody was forced.

I'm not going to disagree that there is a serious cultural problem, but it is hardly limited to just the Islamic​ world, nonces are everywhere and they are pushing that kind of mentality in the media as we speak. I'm providing historical facts and references from the Qur'an that prove Aisha was not a child. This is essentially your argument...

I'm done here, I'm just going to let the facts I have provided speak for themselves and let the haters hate.

Peace be upon you.
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 207

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 12:47 pm

Gnostic Bishop wrote:Do not expect other to do your leg work for you.

You either accept that Muslim women are chattel and slaves that are not free or you do not.

I can link you to many women who agree that they are basically slaves and when you tie in that if they turn to apostasy, they might be honor killed, then their true slavery becomes quite apparent.

Regards
DL

If you can't provide the proper evidence or even lead me in a direction that I can work with you and perhaps see some validity to your OPINION than please stop talking out of your ass.

Regards
KF

Kung Fu

2.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 207

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 12:54 pm

Why are people so hung up on older men marrying younger women? It has been happening since the beginning of time. It's biologically built within us to be attracted to younger women and younger women wanting to be with older men so they can have their offspring taken care of adequately. This is science and it tells us this pretty plainly.

We live in such a feminist and cucked society that these depressed and divorced women would have us believe that everything we men do is deviant and wrong but that's far from the case at least scientifically speaking.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 1:12 pm

Bro Kung Fu,

I see GREAT irony and ignorance in members of this forum named Vigilant, where the tagline is "Educate Your Opinion" - a forum which discusses truth with informed opinions and not ignorance.

It's clear for me to see how two people on this thread, gnostic and rainerann, have adopted regressive logic which turns their opinions into a joke and what I find ultimately amusing is how they think they are reflecting some reality - very odd.

It's best hearing the answers to these questions straight from those who are highlighted - the Muslim women.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

End your ignorance, Gnostic and Rainerann :D because living your life with your head stuck in the sand is not healthy. Because when you do this, all we see are your butts and it sounds very much like you talk shite.

Scimi
Last edited by Scimitar on Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 1:18 pm

Regarding the ignorance of members here who claim the Prophet pbuh married a 9 year old :D

Here is the debunk to your media led education :D This debunk is contextual, historical, analytical, comparative, and employs ahadeeth science as well as anthropology and ultimately - the Qur'an to set the record straight.

The next time you wonder about the age of Aisha RA - remember this video I made which debunks the stupidity you regurgitate onto this forum which is here to "educate your idiotic media monkeyed opinions" lol

phpBB [video]

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Tiny Leaf

Topsy Turvy

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 21

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 1:38 pm

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
So as a free person then, you do not mind if your neighbor sells his young female child to some old man?

Are you saying that that young girl is more than a slave even though she has a price tag?

Regards
DL

Oh man.
If some dude's going to sell his young female child to an old man (whether they are of a religion or not) then I think, without a doubt Gnostic Bishop, any human being with any level of humanity left in them would report that to the authority and not find that acceptable on any level.

The answers to your questions have been provided in the video that was linked earlier in this thread if you were to sit through it, and ponder. Still I'm sorry if you are unable to comprehend this.

No child should be forced into anything.
In fact, no human being (male or female) should be forced into anything.
If someone cannot comprehend something then they just cannot. You cannot force your perspective on another for we all are individuals with our own ability to question and make choices based on our unique coding and DNA. And this is the Sublime quality of God's creations.
What right do we have to hate and discriminate when we can barely comprehend our own being, and the journey of existence?
There is NO compulsion in religion. The world is cascading into a bleak void. Find hope in despair, find light in darkness, give the benefit of the doubt. There is truth and eternal bliss lost in webs of lies and flames. Use your energy to see through it and not fall into a way of thinking which only causes you to feel fire and negativity. That is only self destructive Gnostic Bishop.
Be well, and may peace be upon everyone.

Gnostic Bishop

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 114

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 1:49 pm

Thy Unveiling wrote:Unrelated to religion and old laws permitting young kids, or preteens, to marry people old enough to be their parents, but related to what Rain said about looking at the young girls around her wondering "How the hell..
.?" I understand what she's going through. Ever since I learned about just how twisted things are "backstage" with the widespread pedophilia, and even incest, I look at my kids and wonder how anyone could justify betraying the innocents by molesting or raping them. Just because you physically can do something doesn't mean you should. I get weirded out enough when my daughter tries kissing me on the lips.

Anyways, why do people focus so much on Islam? Yeah, I get the controversy surrounding Muhammed's younger wife. Seems to be an ongoing debate all over the place that must be rather tiresome for the Muslim community. I doubt any of the ones I know have a secret desire to wed a girl who recently shed her uterine lining for the first time. Regardless, why is it always Islam? The Christian Bible has some pretty messed up things in there, too. Was there not a story where two sisters repeatedly got their father drunk and raped him with the intent to give birth to their own brother? Or is this considered okay because they were grown women? Or conveniently overlooked because it does not involve Jesus?

Why Islam?

Simple.
Most, if not all religions, other than Islam, have been brought to heel by secular governments whose laws have proven themselves to be superior to all theistic systems.

You hear no one but Islam trying to implement as the law of the land barbaric and ancient customs that do not belong to a civilized society.

If Islam does not reform and kowtow to better ideologies and reform theirs, they, as can be seen, will be rejected and isolated by the rest of the world.

Civilized people and ideologies know not to abuse women and children but Islam and Muslims are not at that level yet.

Regards
DL

Rainerann

1 star

• Thanks Received: 103

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 1:54 pm

@scimi

You are an absolutely rude person when people don't say what you want to hear. Unimpressed with any and all of your arguments that include insults and demeaning words.

A women in puberty is not old enough to marry period, much less an older man. The poor children who suffer because of wanting to protect a man who called himself a prophet.

I'm done discussing this because I'm sure all that will come of it is more insults. Very disappointing.
PreviousNext

Return to News and Current Events