It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:00 pm


Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

Discussion of current news and world events.
  • Author
  • Message
Offline
User avatar

Tiny Leaf

Topsy Turvy

Registered User

0 stars

  • Posts: 17
  • Joined: 20 January 2017
  • Thanks Received: 21

Re: Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

PostThu Mar 23, 2017 10:57 am

I, as a free person, see that it is our own individual interpretation/perception to see Muslim women as slaves. And this is based on our experiences with what we have been exposed to, however this should not apply to every single Muslim woman on planet Earth.
For many have made their choices out of their own free will based around THEIR experience of life, not ours.
I believe that we tend to forget that there are worlds within worlds, and lives that people live/have lived that we cannot comprehend.
There will always be a fine line between right and wrong, and humans being humans will/have caused corruption for their own gain. But have you yourself spoken to Muslim women from across the globe that are unhappy with their state of being due to their religion? Many will say they are the slaves of God and not slaves of men. If they are content, why impose a perspective that goes against that? For that is their interpretation of life that they are accepting of, so why is it so many of us in the modern world have such a massive problem with something we just cannot comprehend? Trying to justify a bold statement like "Muslim women are slaves" in modern context for something has existed beyond this time frame makes no sense to me.
I always find that it is better to speak for those that actually want help and not force a perspective upon those that are happy as they are.
Offline
User avatar

Gnostic Bishop

Registered User

2 stars

  • Posts: 683
  • Joined: 04 August 2014
  • Thanks Received: 114

Re: Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

PostThu Mar 23, 2017 2:24 pm

Serendipity wrote:
Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Yes. You have submitted to an imaginary God and are helping promote slavery by being in your religion that promotes slavery.

This is not about you. Think of all your sisters who suffer while the lucky few like you do not.

Do you deny that Islam recognizes child brides and do you think it proper for female children to be sold to old men?

Regards
DL


Islam does not promote slavery. Can you quote anything in the scripture that promotes slavery?

I'm not from the 'lucky few', unlike what is portrayed in your media, women here aren't imprisoned by their husbands or treated like slaves. There a few I admit but it happens all over the world. I can show you several stories about women being abused by their husbands/boyfriends in the West. This does not make it alright of course but it unfortunately happens all over the world and Islam has nothing to do with it.

Yes, I deny that Islam recognizes child brides. The women has to reach puberty before getting married and should have the mental capabilities to accept or reject the marriage. The marriage would be void otherwise.


Your denial is belied by Mohammed's youngest wife and Muslim traditions.

If you are to stay in denial and ignore facts, there is no point of moving further here.

Regards
DL
Offline
User avatar

Gnostic Bishop

Registered User

2 stars

  • Posts: 683
  • Joined: 04 August 2014
  • Thanks Received: 114

Re: Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

PostThu Mar 23, 2017 2:30 pm

Tiny Leaf wrote:I, as a free person, see that it is our own individual interpretation/perception to see Muslim women as slaves. And this is based on our experiences with what we have been exposed to, however this should not apply to every single Muslim woman on planet Earth.
For many have made their choices out of their own free will based around THEIR experience of life, not ours.
I believe that we tend to forget that there are worlds within worlds, and lives that people live/have lived that we cannot comprehend.
There will always be a fine line between right and wrong, and humans being humans will/have caused corruption for their own gain. But have you yourself spoken to Muslim women from across the globe that are unhappy with their state of being due to their religion? Many will say they are the slaves of God and not slaves of men. If they are content, why impose a perspective that goes against that? For that is their interpretation of life that they are accepting of, so why is it so many of us in the modern world have such a massive problem with something we just cannot comprehend? Trying to justify a bold statement like "Muslim women are slaves" in modern context for something has existed beyond this time frame makes no sense to me.
I always find that it is better to speak for those that actually want help and not force a perspective upon those that are happy as they are.


So as a free person then, you do not mind if your neighbor sells his young female child to some old man?

Are you saying that that young girl is more than a slave even though she has a price tag?

Regards
DL
Offline

Kung Fu

Registered User

2.5 stars

  • Posts: 882
  • Joined: 28 February 2013
  • Thanks Received: 207

Re: Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

PostThu Mar 23, 2017 4:19 pm

Gnostic Bishop wrote:So as a free person then, you do not mind if your neighbor sells his young female child to some old man?

Are you saying that that young girl is more than a slave even though she has a price tag?

Regards
DL


LOL! What are you talking about?

Who is selling young female children?
Offline

Creeper

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 204
  • Joined: 08 January 2017
  • Thanks Received: 282

Re: Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

PostThu Mar 23, 2017 5:01 pm

phpBB [video]


You do realise that the age of marriage around the world in 1880 was 12 and in Delaware (in America) it was 8, right?

I previously mentioned that Aisha was engaged to someone else before she married Muhammad (pbuh).

I know you don't know Arabic, but there is a certain word for the "of marriageable age" part that basically defines that the young lady must be bleeding (hit puberty) and of an age where she can make make decisions and have an inheritance. Here is an example.

4:6
And test the orphans [in their abilities] until they reach marriageable age. Then if you perceive in them sound judgement, release their property to them. And do not consume it excessively and quickly, [anticipating] that they will grow up. And whoever, [when acting as guardian], is self-sufficient should refrain [from taking a fee]; and whoever is poor - let him take according to what is acceptable. Then when you release their property to them, bring witnesses upon them. And sufficient is Allah as Accountant.
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
Offline
User avatar

Gnostic Bishop

Registered User

2 stars

  • Posts: 683
  • Joined: 04 August 2014
  • Thanks Received: 114

Re: Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

PostThu Mar 23, 2017 7:35 pm

Kung Fu wrote:
Gnostic Bishop wrote:So as a free person then, you do not mind if your neighbor sells his young female child to some old man?

Are you saying that that young girl is more than a slave even though she has a price tag?

Regards
DL


LOL! What are you talking about?

Who is selling young female children?


These days, almost exclusively Muslims.

Regards
DL
Offline
User avatar

Gnostic Bishop

Registered User

2 stars

  • Posts: 683
  • Joined: 04 August 2014
  • Thanks Received: 114

Re: Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

PostThu Mar 23, 2017 7:39 pm

Creeper wrote:
phpBB [video]


You do realise that the age of marriage around the world in 1880 was 12 and in Delaware (in America) it was 8, right?

I previously mentioned that Aisha was engaged to someone else before she married Muhammad (pbuh).

I know you don't know Arabic, but there is a certain word for the "of marriageable age" part that basically defines that the young lady must be bleeding (hit puberty) and of an age where she can make make decisions and have an inheritance. Here is an example.

4:6
And test the orphans [in their abilities] until they reach marriageable age. Then if you perceive in them sound judgement, release their property to them. And do not consume it excessively and quickly, [anticipating] that they will grow up. And whoever, [when acting as guardian], is self-sufficient should refrain [from taking a fee]; and whoever is poor - let him take according to what is acceptable. Then when you release their property to them, bring witnesses upon them. And sufficient is Allah as Accountant.


Ancient history is interesting but only shows how far the West has come and it is to us to encourage the East to catch up to re rest of civilization.

Children cannot intelligently choose to marry old men unless they have been brainwashed into it.

Regards
DL
Offline

Kung Fu

Registered User

2.5 stars

  • Posts: 882
  • Joined: 28 February 2013
  • Thanks Received: 207

Re: Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

PostThu Mar 23, 2017 8:45 pm

Gnostic Bishop wrote:These days, almost exclusively Muslims.

Regards
DL


Could you please show us scholarly peer reviewed articles that show us that it's almost exclusively Muslims doing this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
KF
Offline
User avatar

Gnostic Bishop

Registered User

2 stars

  • Posts: 683
  • Joined: 04 August 2014
  • Thanks Received: 114

Re: Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

PostThu Mar 23, 2017 9:05 pm

Do not expect other to do your leg work for you.

You either accept that Muslim women are chattel and slaves that are not free or you do not.

I can link you to many women who agree that they are basically slaves and when you tie in that if they turn to apostasy, they might be honor killed, then their true slavery becomes quite apparent.

Regards
DL
Offline
User avatar

Scimitar

Servant of God

Registered User

4 stars

  • Posts: 2106
  • Joined: 01 March 2013
  • Location: Unplugged.
  • Gender: Male
  • Thanks Received: 582

Re: Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

PostThu Mar 23, 2017 9:34 pm

Gnostic Bishop wrote:Do not expect other to do your leg work for you.

You either accept that Muslim women are chattel and slaves that are not free or you do not.

I can link you to many women who agree that they are basically slaves and when you tie in that if they turn to apostasy, they might be honor killed, then their true slavery becomes quite apparent.

Regards
DL


With no claim to authority, your claim is relegated to the "claim to ignorance" lol

Bloody heck - no one is that stupid gnostic... you just went full retard.

Never go full retard!

Scimi
Image


I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.
PreviousNext

Return to News and Current Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron