It is currently Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:03 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2.

Discussion of current news and world events.
  • Author

Gnostic Bishop

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 114

PostWed Sep 20, 2017 12:03 am

I enjoyed a good chuckle the other day when a friend of mine, with a Southern drawl spoke to me.

Thars gonna be some nuken on this cheer earth. King of the terrorist Trump gonna see to thatun thare chore. He be itching for a fight don’tcha know. He gonna tell everyone to fight or shut up real soon.

Trust me now when I say this. Listen good ifin you can. I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2. We gotta do something. Our leaders are incompetent to beat the band.

Terrorism is a puny thang as compared to what’s to come from the likes of Trump, Kim Jung –Un et all leaders in the U.N.

The U.N is not , perhaps cannot, do it’s job of brokering peace. All because everyone thinks themselves right about something or other. Insane right?

Trump, terrorist and other vigilantes are a puny problem, as compared killing machines like the forces at hand in the U.S.A. Trump will show then tell.

As usual, the U.S.A. will use war to quiet the fracturing of society that is presently happening in the world. God has truly abandoned us.

All of the political and spiritual Gods and all their minions will flee, that is all people, if Trump gets peeved.

I am nuke proof. Are you?

Regards
DL

slave_of_God

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 29

Re: I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2.

PostThu Oct 05, 2017 12:20 am

My heart's at ease knowing what has missed me was never meant for me.

Creeper

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

PostThu Oct 05, 2017 2:11 pm

Peace be upon you slave_of_God, I thought you might make a post but I didn't expect this. Sorry if we end up highjacking your thread Gnostic Bishop. :Tongue:

slave_of_God wrote:https://chaukeedaar.wordpress.com/2011/10/28/short-warning-vigilant-citizen-is-a-illuminati-disinfo-agent/

Why do you think I'm not going back?

All of these truth exposing sites are only really there to make a profit and keep people contained, chasing symbols or whatever. There is a big market for it because a lot of people know that the entire system is built on a foundation of bullshit and exploitation.

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves" - Vladimir Lenin

In the forums, no matter how many times it closes down, it is the same people having the same conversations for years. This is how the death of ideas occurs, there will never be any real progress, just the same people steering conversations in the same directions, again and again and of course, the drama. It is nice to feel like you are part of some kind of group and the little dopamine rush you get when you make a post, but ultimately it is just a distraction at best and an addiction at worst.

This is an interesting read if you like chaukeedaar's article. I have noticed these things myself, the more I think about it the more suspicious it makes me and I even met Hex in person.

https://truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/63123-vigilant-citizen-forum.html

It's a madhouse.

I thought it was quite funny watching the "ask vc" thread on the new forum, where accusations were made, comments were deleted and it was eventually closed down, thus proving the deleted comments correct (but now nobody can see them lol). I have also talked about my last comment on the old forum here, which I suspect contributed to its closure. You have even liked those posts :Smile:

The main site does have some good information. I have heard accusations of plagiarism with regards VC's articles. I didn't really care that much because it is still getting the information out there. Then I came across this vigilant citizen YouTube channel, which is always asking for donations and the guy is a bit of a dick.

If you remember Tarriko's thread on the last forum (before it was closed down and everything lost, again) "all about the Dajjal" where he talked about the preparation for the coming of the Dajjal, which involves the removal of the Al-Aqsa mosque for the rebuilding of the Jewish temple. You may find the information in this video strikingly familiar...

phpBB [video]
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

slave_of_God

0.5 stars

PostThu Oct 05, 2017 4:44 pm

Peace be upon you too brother! And yeah sorry to Gnostic Bishop for derailing his thread haha.

Well, i agree with pretty much all that you said. For me, i was proposing solutions to each and every member of the vc community by inviting them to God's Total Authority over any thing that we can think of, the devils and their plots and their rituals and whatnot. You would have thought that people would welcome a solution but no, they blame you for speaking about religion in all threads when you're only mentioning the word ''God'' at times which just comes naturally and they accuse you of being disruptive to threads. It just shows how they are being deceived and how it's rather their devils who don't want them to read about God but to rather focus on the mere peons in God's Plan that the antichrist and its minions are.

Even vc himself says in his about the author section that he's exposing the truth while at the same time saying that this site is NOT for everybody. So does he mean that the truth is not for everybody? I thought that was very fishy coming from him. Add to that the requests for donations and selling the ''truth'' supposedly. The truth's priceless imo and God Is The Rewarder.

I will watch that video you posted, thanks a lot! The message i was trying to get across on the forums was that of being more conscious of God's Power than of the devil's ''power''. But time and again my posts got deleted and i got banned for ''spamming'' which only proves to me that vc is a fraud. I mean why ban those who propose solutions to the problems? Also, he never interacts with his members. In his place, i'd have cherished each and everyone of them since every person is a gift from God. We're all the same and can all help make the world a better place by being friends of God instead of otherwise.

Anyway, i'm glad this frustration is over. I'm still rebuilding my faith. And i'm even more glad that people like you still exist.

Gnostic Bishop

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 114

PostThu Oct 05, 2017 6:42 pm

A sorry, followed by a haha.

That kind of lie is about the attitude I expect here.

That is why this place is so dull.

Regards
DL

Creeper

1.5 stars

PostThu Oct 05, 2017 8:08 pm

Gnostic Bishop wrote:A sorry, followed by a haha.

"A sorry, followed by a haha" can sum up pretty much all of existence :lol: I thought of a great one earlier...

All for One.
One for all.

All for nothing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who's lying?

Honesty bro, I don't understand what the hell you are on about in the OP, it just seems like more trolling and emotionally charged nonsense, which is exactly what I expect from you. No offence intended, but I can be painfully blunt sometimes. Sometimes you can be reasonable or have something interesting to say, it depends on what kind of day I catch you on.

I thought it was because you, me, slave_of_God and sometimes Scimitar are literally the only people who post here anymore.

Even the only mod, good old, impartial Loki doesn't seem to give a shit about what happens here anymore.

Regards
DL

yeah man, whatever.

soG, I don't want to cause you any kind of crisis of faith or anything, but the way I see things, even the most evil, degenerate bastards in all of existence, are still God's servants, carrying out His Will. Everything that happens is His Will, free will is an Illusion. The 'authorities', synagogue of Satan and any other evil in a high place you can think of, have power because God says so and there is scripture to back up this position.

While I do think The God is the only thing really worthy of worship, in regards to His creation, He is either indifferent at best, or sadistic at worst. All of existence is essentially just God jacking himself off. Ultimately, everything is meaningless and there is nothing worthy of worship, the way I see things.

I give thanks when I feel the need, because I appreciate what I have and know things could be a lot worse. Gratitude and patience are good things to cultivate within yourself, but I can't bring myself to ask of anything anymore. Hopefully we will have an option to go back to the nothingness from whence we came...

slave_of_God

0.5 stars

PostFri Oct 06, 2017 12:08 am

Bro about the youtube channel, he changed his name to the vigilant one. I think he may be a Muslim...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq1VyvEO_a0

Allahu A'lam

Creeper

1.5 stars

PostFri Oct 06, 2017 5:31 am

Alhamdulillah.

He is still a shifty, plagiarising, little cunt who wants to be seen as some kind of hero and begs the world for money, so he can keep plagiarising the truth and stopping YouTube from censoring him. He has no integrity, you can't trust this asshole no matter what he labels himself. I guarantee you that he is only doing it for himself and the money.

Muslim, my arse, it doesn't mean anything anyway.

slave_of_God

0.5 stars

PostFri Oct 06, 2017 11:24 am

Assalaamu'alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh Brother Creeper,

I had some things i wanted to say concerning Allahu Ta'ala brother. He Is The Best there can ever Be. He Is The Source of all goodness brother. So, He Cannot Be a sadist at worst and nor is He Indifferent to His creation brother. I think you really need to repent and cry to Allahu Ta'ala for daring to say such things brother because Allah Cannot Be Likened to any thing in any way.

For example brother, Allah Orders us to magnify His Greatness in the Qur'an in Chapter 17 Verse 111

[And say: Praise be to Allah, Who hath not taken unto Himself a son, and Who hath no partner in the Sovereignty, nor hath He any protecting friend through dependence. And magnify Him with all magnificence.]

Brother, we are at fault that our hearts are devoid of Allah's Greatness. In Chapter 22 Verse 74

[They measure not Allah His rightful measure. Lo! Allah is Strong, Almighty.]

Allah Has Power over ALL things. Allah Is The One To Be Thanked for everything. For the food that we eat, for the good tastes that we enjoy, for every atom of oxygen that we breathe in! Allah Is Maintaining the 6 billion human beings on earth alive and the jinn beings too included. Allah Is To Be Thanked for every second of life that we are enjoying. Allah Should Be The Only Thing that we really care about. Allah Does Not Resemble any thing in any way. Allah Does Not Depend on food to nourish us. Allah Does Not Depend on money to Maintain the earth afloat. We should remain constantly conscious of such.

We, the Muslims, are the ones to be blamed for the situation the world is in. We're the ones who have neglected Allah. We're the ones who have pursued the pleasures of this world at the incalculable expense of the Approval of Allah. We shouldn't be fearing anything except Allah. He Is The Giver of health and sickness. Every sickness is curable By His Will, even if no medicine is available, He Will Cure in due time. Whatever harm touches us is what we've earned with our own hands. Allah Is The Best there will ever be. He Is The Most Beautiful Being ever. He Is The Creator of beauty itself!!!

He Is The One To Be Praised for every beautiful sight that we're enjoying. In one second He May Take that beauty away and Render it ugly instead. Nobody truly deserves to be praised and thanked except Allah Because He Is The One Maintaining every single thing in existence at each and every second. Our hearts need to be filled with Allah's Greatness so that we don't fear anything but Him Alone. How do you think the companions of Rasuulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wassallam were able to participate in Jihaad against enemies that outnumber them on a scale of 1:1000 or even more?

When Bilal Radiallahu 'Anh was being whipped he kept exclaiming Ahad Ahad, Allah Is One, Allah Is One. Why? Because the whip cannot harm him. The handler of the whip cannot exist on his own. He cannot even move on his own. They are only functioning only because Allah Wills them to. The pain that we are feeling is being felt only because Allah Wills us to feel it. It is a test of belief in a way but also what we've earned ourselves even if we may not see why we are being harmed. It's certainly better to pay for our sins during this life itself instead of paying for them in the hereafter.

When the Sahabas Radiallahu 'Anhum used to meet each other, they used to inquire about only one thing, how is your Eemaan? How is your faith in Allah? If one said that his faith was faltering, then the other would tell him to speak about Allah's Greatness so that his faith may be heightened once again. We need to magnify Allah's Greatness for our own good. How many leaves are on a tree? How many trees are there in the world? If every leaf should fall, it would be only because of Allah's Power. Allah Knows how many hairs there are on our bodies while we don't know such a simple thing yet we still think we know it all. Allahu Akbar! Allah Is Greater than any thing. We should be able to afford to lose everything except Him!

slave_of_God

0.5 stars

PostFri Oct 06, 2017 8:45 pm

Gnostic Bishop wrote:A sorry, followed by a haha.

Regards
DL

I was only joking brother since it's simply ironic that i would be derailing your thread because there are practically no posters. Sorry though again. I really do nope you are nuke proof by God's Leave. Amen.
Next

Return to News and Current Events