It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:24 am

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

Favourite films

Critical analysis of the entertainment industry and their products, including Music, Movies, TV's & Video Games.
  • Author

Creeping Jesus

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 0

Re: Favourite films

PostTue Feb 28, 2017 9:19 pm

Are u a marvel fan at all Loki

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 826

PostTue Feb 28, 2017 9:24 pm

Yeah, the Marvel universe is great. I don't keep up with the comics, but the movies are mostly phenomenal. Ironically, considering my name, I've not seen the latest Thor movie, but I think that and Doctor Strange are the only two I've missed.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Creeping Jesus

0 stars

PostTue Feb 28, 2017 9:26 pm

Really the only marvel film I didn't like was ant man I didn't think that was any good and guess that am watching

Thunderian

OG for real

1 star

• Thanks Received: 100

PostTue Feb 28, 2017 11:39 pm

My wife and I have been watching our way through the Marvel universe lately and saw Dr. Strange last night. We both found it kind of nerdy and even boring -- not at all as entertaining as any of the others. In fact, we both thought the best part was the brief meeting Strange and Thor had at the end. We love Thor.

I think the Captain America movies were the ones we enjoyed the most. We started out watching Winter Soldier a couple months ago and then kept watching more and more Marvel movies, including the ones we'd seen already. I thought Ant-Man was funny, and Guardians of the Galaxy was also a nice surprise. They are all pretty well done.

Side note: I used to be friends with Cobie Smulders, and it's pretty dang hilarious to see her as a big time movie star. The last time I saw her she was on her way to Hollywood, and look at her now. :grin:

My favourite movie is probably Miller's Crossing, though. All Coen brother movies are pretty good, but that one has perfect casting and some of the best lines ever.

phpBB [video]

Creeping Jesus

0 stars

PostWed Mar 01, 2017 1:08 pm

Doctor strange last not even 5 mins with me before I got bored of it and turned it off I think deadpool is my all time favorite marvel movie but I think my all time favorite is green mile I love that film amazing I really don't know any tv shows can really get in to did start watching walking dead but after a while same thing happens anyone tried game of throne

Creeping Jesus

0 stars

PostWed Mar 01, 2017 1:30 pm

Has anyone seen a street cat named bob amazing film

Thunderian

OG for real

1 star

• Thanks Received: 100

PostSun Mar 12, 2017 5:20 am

Just watched Moana. Cute movie. The boy loved it.
Previous

Return to Entertainment Industry