It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:51 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Glee's Leah Michele enters into Satanic Music Industry

Critical analysis of the entertainment industry and their products, including Music, Movies, TV's & Video Games.
  • Author

YahoshuapraiseYAHUAH

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 1

Glee's Leah Michele enters into Satanic Music Industry

PostSun Jan 12, 2014 10:17 pm

phpBB [video]

It just revealed to me exactly what is going on here with Leah Michelle and her "breakthrough" into the Illuminati Music Industry. It all makes sense now: She sacrificed her boyfriend Corey Monteith in order to be brought into more stardom, fame, and fortune. As you remember Corey "died" from a drug overdose and Leah was "devastated" based on what the media said about her mourning process.

http://www.justjared.com/2013/07/24/lea-michele-talks-cory-monteith-to-marie-claire-mexico-before-his-death/

Now it's all so clear, she shed her boyfriend's blood in order to be catapulted to begin her music career. Since it is her first single, in a way, the video would be presumed to look very innocent as it signifies her courage to face the world after the aftermath of Corey Monteith's "suicide". However, the video still has symbolism using light, darkness, and her frolicking in this supposed "freedom" she speaks of. She says she has now found the light, meaning Lucifer who is going to grant her stardom in the pop music world. You can catch these symbols in the video: 1) at 0:15 you see a pyramid shape with light behind it as I guess the director used shadows and light to catch certain desired shapes 2) 0:17 Eye shape above Leah 3) 0:23 One-eye highlighted 4) 2:22 Mirrors represent Duality 5) At some point she pushes over an old piano and it breaks, which to me symbolizes her break into the music industry. I believe this video is showing us that she is, undoubtedly, going through a process in order to create whatever persona or artist that she will emulate and become. The song is a metaphor to how she is the cannoball and Lucifer will light the fuse to blast her off into stardom. What do you guys think?

Here are the lyrics to her song, "Cannonball":

"Cannonball"

Break it down
Break it down
Break it down
I was scared to death I was losing my mind
Break it down
I couldn’t close my eyes I was pacing all night
I think I found the light out the end of the tunnel
I couldn’t find the truth I was going under

But I won’t hide inside
I gotta get out, gotta get out
Gotta get out, gotta get out
Lonely inside and light the fuse
Light it now, light it now, light it now

And now I will start living today
Today, today I close the door
I got this new beginning and I will fly
I’ll fly like a cannonball
Like a cannonball
Like a cannonball
I’ll fly, I’ll fly, I’ll fly like a cannonball

Freedom
I let go of fear and the peace came quickly
Freedom
I was in the dark and then it hit me
I chose suffering and pain in the falling rain
I know, I gotta get out into the world again

But I won’t hide inside
I gotta get out, gotta get out
Gotta get out, gotta get out
Lonely inside and light the fuse
Light it now, light it now, light it now

Like a cannonball
Like a cannonball

Break it down
I was scared to death I was losing my mind
Break it down
I gotta get out into the world again

Like a cannonball
Like a cannonball
Like a cannonball
Like a cannonball

Suspiriorum

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 103

Re: Glee's Leah Michele enters into Satanic Music Industry

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 3:26 am

How interesting. You should type this into an article, take screenshots of the scenes in the video, and submit it to Vigilant Citizen. I submitted an article there myself today as a matter of fact about the movie "The Lords of Salem." Hopefully it gets accepted.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/post-article-vc/

theglamazon

1 star

• Thanks Received: 35

PostMon Jan 13, 2014 7:24 pm

Great post to the OP.

Unfortunately, this is not anything new. A lot of other people have "sacrificed" someone else to then go and reap the benefits. Most of the big pop stars and artists have done the same. I guess it's shit if you end up being the one sacrificed but money money money if you are the one that gets the success. Wasn't it Aaliyah for Beyonce and Lada Gaga did the same to one of her friends and then became huge.

But honestly, the Illuminati/whatever their name is are getting a bit reckless. This Glee woman was supposed to have been heartbroken and distraught when the Glee man died. You don't go and release a single a few months after. Don't get me wrong, I don't think she should sit at home and mope around forever, but don't make it so obvious!

Michael

1 star

• Thanks Received: 52

PostTue Jan 14, 2014 2:14 am

I think another possibility is Dave Grohl pulling the trigger on Kurt Cobain.

Everyone blames Courtney Love, but Grohl is the one who's had 20 years of success since then. Also played Satan in the Tenacious D movie.

Return to Entertainment Industry