It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:33 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Is IlluminatiWatcher better/worse/equal to Vigilant Citizen?

Critical analysis of the entertainment industry and their products, including Music, Movies, TV's & Video Games.
  • Author

TonyVanDam

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 70

Is IlluminatiWatcher better/worse/equal to Vigilant Citizen?

PostTue Nov 18, 2014 9:59 pm

1. Are there any VF members aware of the Illuminati Watcher website?:
https://illuminatiwatcher.com/

2. I've been reading the articles off and on in recent weeks and I couldn't help but to notice that the writer (under the handle of "Issac Weishaupt") has put in pretty of effort in finding AND explaining occult symbolism in the entertainment industry, just like how Vigilant used to do in the Vigilant Citizen's early years.

With all of that said, what are your professional opinions about Illuminatiwatcher? Is Issac better than, worse than, OR even an equal to Vigilant?

TonyVanDam

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 70

Re: Is IlluminatiWatcher better/worse/equal to Vigilant Citi

PostFri Nov 21, 2014 7:37 am

Oh come on! 61 views and no one has an opinion?

sunshineinmyeyes

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 1

PostWed Mar 25, 2015 7:16 pm

i wanna kno the answer to this too. i am a new member here tho. it seems like it is a lot like this site

Thy Unveiling

Creeper's Creeper

1 star

• Thanks Received: 123

PostWed Jan 18, 2017 4:31 am

....replying to an old thread, but it seems kinda hard to find reputable and long-lasting writers in this realm. This is by design, of course. Most end up murdered, shills, or are regular folks with busy lives who eventually give up their sites/blogs...or they preach too much. Most of the ones I enjoyed when I first fell down the rabbit hole have stopped updating. Only 2 are still at it;one being Vig and the other one really lost me when he started the flat earth movement. (I recall reading Eric DuBay's father was in the military...just saying!)

Anyways its been a couple years since you posted this, but reasons like I said above may be why nobody provided a response to your question.
"It's this house that's gone mad! I'm as sane as can be!" ~ICP; Madhouse

Return to Entertainment Industry