It is currently Mon May 27, 2019 11:05 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Once Upon a Time

Critical analysis of the entertainment industry and their products, including Music, Movies, TV's & Video Games.
  • Author

Creeping Jesus**

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 3

Once Upon a Time

PostFri Jan 27, 2017 9:49 pm

Had anyone ever watched the tv show once and what do they think of it :P

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 875

Re: Once

PostFri Jan 27, 2017 9:52 pm

Do you mean Once Upon a Time? I've never heard of a show called "Once."
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Creeping Jesus**

0 stars

PostFri Jan 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Yes sorry once upon a time sorry

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

PostFri Jan 27, 2017 10:10 pm

No worries, I'll change the title of your thread here to reflect what you meant.

I've watched all but the latest season of the show. I felt that it was a solid, though at times corny and hokey, show and have enjoyed watching it, but this last season hasn't really gripped me. They may have jumped the shark, but I'll try to give it one last shot before writing it off I think.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Creeping Jesus**

0 stars

Re: Once Upon a Time

PostFri Jan 27, 2017 10:13 pm

See am not too far In at min am only season 1 so I got a lot of catching up to do :lol:

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

PostFri Jan 27, 2017 10:16 pm

Well I hope you enjoy it!

If you have time you should check out the thread I'm linking below and introduce yourself and tell us a bit about yourself. Like would you like us to call you "CJ", "Creeping Jesus", or what?

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15&start=530

Creeping Jesus**

0 stars

PostFri Jan 27, 2017 10:39 pm

Cj is fine so what season u on Loki

Creeping Jesus**

0 stars

PostSat Jan 28, 2017 11:05 pm

My bf knows u as he on here to and he said ur a good person to talk to as ur friendly

Return to Entertainment Industry