It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:14 pm

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

Genetically -modified humanbeings

Environmental issues, staying in optimal health and avoiding poisons in everyday foods.
  • Author

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

Genetically -modified humanbeings

PostSat Feb 25, 2017 11:28 pm

Here is the next big thing: genes injected, functioning as
vaccines. The hype is over the
top. Of course, scientists admit that these injected genes will incorporate themselves in the body and alter its genetic makeup permanently. If you like and trust that idea, I have condos in the core of the sun for sale. Bargain prices.
The reference is the New York
Times, 3/9/15, “Protection Without a Vaccine.” It describes the frontier of research. Here are key quotes that illustrate the use of synthetic genes to
“protect against disease,” while changing the genetic makeup of humans. This is not science fiction:
“By delivering synthetic genes
into the muscles of the
[experimental] monkeys, the
scientists are essentially re-
engineering the animals to
resist disease.” “’The sky’s the limit,’ said Michael Farzan, an immunologist at Scripps and lead author of the new study.”
“The first human trial based on this strategy — called
immunoprophylaxis by gene
transfer, or I.G.T. — is
underway, and several new
ones are planned.” “I.G.T. is altogether different from traditional vaccination. It
is instead a form of gene
therapy. Scientists isolate the genes that produce powerful
antibodies against certain diseases and then synthesize
artificial versions. The genes are placed into viruses and injected into human tissue, usually muscle.”
Here is the punchline: “The viruses invade human cells with their DNA payloads, and the synthetic gene is incorporated into the recipient’s own DNA. If all goes well, the new genes instruct the cells to begin
manufacturing powerful
antibodies.”

Read that again: “the synthetic gene is incorporated into the
recipient’s own DNA.” Alteration of the human genetic makeup.
Not just a “visit.” “Permanent
residence.” The Times article taps Dr. David Baltimore for an opinion: “Still, Dr. Baltimore says that he
envisions that some people
might be leery of a vaccination strategy that means altering their own DNA, even if it prevents a potentially fatal disease.”
Yes, some people might be
leery. If they have two or three working brain cells.

http://thedailysheeple.com/genetically- ... ong_022017

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 273

Re: Genetically -modified humanbeings

PostSat Mar 04, 2017 12:19 pm

I would refuse that.

I have too much involuntary experience with big pharma as it is, and things have only improved since I took matters into my own hands and started to drastically change the way I approach my disease.

Second, I don't want to live forever. I believe it goes against universal law, Karma and reincarnation are here for a reason. Being Taragaia alone I can never fully grasp and understand the world, I would need a many thousand of lives for that and I would not want it otherwise. Besides, why would I want to be here for eternity? There's a whole universe to explore when I allow my soul to die.

I have several physical conditions, so I would be a primary target for these ''vaccines'' but I would rather commit suicide than be forced to be ''healthy'' with unknown side effects. This is the life God has wanted for me, and I am content with it because I know that my karma is to be like this and the harder my life is, the greater the reward will be. Getting a vaccine that supposedly cures me of all illness scares me, because it's unnatural and I am sure something would not be right after, especially if it alters my DNA. It makes me think of movies like Resident Evil where people suddenly can't die anymore and turn into flesh eating zombies. Thanks but no thanks.

So I am against this, though I am pretty sure we will in my lifetime still see this happen. I will watch from a distance.
The only way out is in

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

PostSat Apr 15, 2017 6:09 am

do you still take black seed oil?

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Israfilhaque1230

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 0

PostFri Dec 08, 2017 11:39 am

I have a few physical conditions, so I would be an essential focus for these ''antibodies'' yet I would preferably submit suicide than be compelled to be ''solid'' with obscure reactions. This is the life God has needed for me, and I am content with it since I realize that my karma is to be this way and the harder my life is, the more prominent the reward will be. Getting an immunization that as far as anyone knows cures me of all disease alarms me, since it's unnatural and I am certain something would not be directly after, particularly on the off chance that it adjusts my DNA. It influences me to consider motion pictures like Resident Evil where individuals all of a sudden can't bite the dust any longer and transform into tissue eating zombies. Much obliged yet forget about it.

Return to Health and Nature