It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:18 am

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. The s

Environmental issues, staying in optimal health and avoiding poisons in everyday foods.
  • Author

Gnostic Bishop

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 114

Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. The s

PostFri May 19, 2017 9:10 pm

Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. The sea, our primary food source, will thank us.

All human waste should be used to make arable land instead of killing our primary food and cooling source. The sea.

Funny as it may sound, the wold has been producing arable land from animal waste forever. We lose that benefit by pumping our human waste into the sea.

A sea that will cost us trillions and impoverish many in the next 25 years, as it rises and forces us to spend trillions on infrastructure.

Add in the trillions that the wars that famines create and you have a depression style of life. All in the next 25 odd years. Happy days?

And all of this happens as the world population increases to its estimated plateau of 10 billion people, who will need to burn even more fossil fuels and add even more to global weather carnage.

I think we all suffer from a case of collective insanity.

A good reversal of that would be a collective protecting of our primary food source and create more arable land to feed the hordes of bodies that we will have to sustain. Human food needs fertilizing and human waste makes a great fertilizer after it becomes arable land.

Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. I mean pump our sewage onto land of course.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop

2 stars

Re: Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. T

PostFri May 19, 2017 9:18 pm

This short link leads to a longer one that all should view.

phpBB [video]

Regards
DL

Rainerann

1 star

• Thanks Received: 103

PostMon May 22, 2017 10:38 pm

Brilliant GB! Brilliant idea.

Gnostic Bishop

2 stars

PostThu Jun 01, 2017 6:27 pm

Rainerann wrote:Brilliant GB! Brilliant idea.

It seems obvious more than brilliant to me.

Thanks though.

Regards
DL

slave_of_God

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 29

PostMon Aug 21, 2017 11:48 pm

I agree. Also, to me, we're clearly overlooking the priceless value of water by using it in our toilets. I think it's not only disgusting but also very ungrateful of us to be doing so considering that some people don't get to enjoy water everyday as we do. Very nice thread imo, hats off!
My heart's at ease knowing what has missed me was never meant for me.

Gnostic Bishop

2 stars

PostTue Aug 22, 2017 12:20 am

slave_of_God wrote:I agree. Also, to me, we're clearly overlooking the priceless value of water by using it in our toilets. I think it's not only disgusting but also very ungrateful of us to be doing so considering that some people don't get to enjoy water everyday as we do. Very nice thread imo, hats off!

Nice that you think as you do.

Regards
DL

slave_of_God

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 29

PostTue Aug 22, 2017 12:29 am

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
slave_of_God wrote:I agree. Also, to me, we're clearly overlooking the priceless value of water by using it in our toilets. I think it's not only disgusting but also very ungrateful of us to be doing so considering that some people don't get to enjoy water everyday as we do. Very nice thread imo, hats off!

Regards
DL

Glad you appreciate. Also may i add that despite its priceless quality as a favor from God, water cannot quench our thirsts or benefit us in any way except if God Wills it to. If God Wills it to harm us as a result of our own wrongdoing, then so shall it be. I just think it's important to recognize once in a while that besides God, nothing and nobody could have created such a miracle.
My heart's at ease knowing what has missed me was never meant for me.

Gnostic Bishop

2 stars

PostTue Aug 22, 2017 2:48 am

slave_of_God wrote:
Gnostic Bishop wrote:

Regards
DL

Glad you appreciate. Also may i add that despite its priceless quality as a favor from God, water cannot quench our thirsts or benefit us in any way except if God Wills it to. If God Wills it to harm us as a result of our own wrongdoing, then so shall it be. I just think it's important to recognize once in a while that besides God, nothing and nobody could have created such a miracle.

Strange that your God would not treat all of us as equal and all worthy of drink.

My Gnostic Christian God has tied righteousness to equality from God. How does the bible say it?

God brings rain to fall on the good as well as the evil.

It seems you do not believe what your bible says. That aside though, and to keep this O.P. on the environment, please meet me here and we can chat about God.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3581

Regards
DL

Israfilhaque1230

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 0

PostFri Dec 08, 2017 11:38 am

I concur. Additionally, to me, we're unmistakably disregarding the precious estimation of water by utilizing it in our toilets. I believe it's disturbing as well as exceptionally thankless of us to do as such thinking about that as some individuals don't get the chance to appreciate water regular as we do. Extremely decent string imo, caps off!

Gnostic Bishop

2 stars

PostFri Dec 08, 2017 3:13 pm

Israfilhaque1230 wrote:I concur. Additionally, to me, we're unmistakably disregarding the precious estimation of water by utilizing it in our toilets. I believe it's disturbing as well as exceptionally thankless of us to do as such thinking about that as some individuals don't get the chance to appreciate water regular as we do. Extremely decent string imo, caps off!

Thanks.

Water is a problem only in the sense that our super rich are hoarding their wealth instead of using it to give us all good water, --- if they chose to.

Perhaps it is better this way as it will force us to greatly reduce our eating of cows which consume a horrible amount of water while polluting the air with more harmful gas than what all of our cars produce.

Perhaps the rich are right to keep us all poor.

Regards
DL

Return to Health and Nature