It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:51 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Md cow horse meat and radiated sea food - yummy! / s

Environmental issues, staying in optimal health and avoiding poisons in everyday foods.
  • Author

Nice2b_back

1 star

• Thanks Received: 31

Md cow horse meat and radiated sea food - yummy! / s

PostSat Mar 02, 2013 12:30 am

Again with sarcasm for the title

But a word of warning for you seafood lovers... As this has to be obvious... Every time I read and see articles about vaccines killing us tainted food supply I think of rule 1 of the Georgia guide stones...

Anyway here u go!

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/stop-eat ... ath_022013

Finn

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 7

Re: Md cow horse meat and radiated sea food - yummy! / s

PostSat Mar 02, 2013 12:18 pm

A lot of what is sold as tuna is actually dolphin meat. If that doesn't sound too bad in itself, keep in mind that their meat is full of chemicals and heavy metals they accumulate from the fish they eat.

Kakumei

The Charismatic Enigma

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 8

Re: Md cow horse meat and radiated sea food - yummy! / s

PostFri Mar 08, 2013 3:46 am

Finn wrote:A lot of what is sold as tuna is actually dolphin meat. If that doesn't sound too bad in itself, keep in mind that their meat is full of chemicals and heavy metals they accumulate from the fish they eat.

Really?

I was always wondering why some tuna cans said "dolphin free" or "dolphin safe", and WTF that had to do with anything. I will definitely have to keep an eye out for that more.. if I eat tuna at all. :|
When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful, a miracle, it was beautiful, magical.
And all the birds in the trees, well they'd be singing so happily, joyfully, playfully, watching me.
But then they send me away to teach me how to be sensible, logical, responsible, practical.
And they showed me a world where I could be so dependable, clinical, intellectual, cynical. - Logical Song, Supertramp

Return to Health and Nature