It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:55 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

The Healthiest Children In The Future Will Be Unvaccinated

Environmental issues, staying in optimal health and avoiding poisons in everyday foods.
  • Author

VibratingPickle

Positive Deviant

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 188

Re: The Healthiest Children In The Future Will Be Unvaccinat

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 6:32 pm

What it comes down to is fearing natural LAW. The idea of functioning within a herd mentality is natural for animals. At some point we must take responsibility for ourself as a Human.

Sure there are people that are born sick. There are people born without appendages, do I attempt to blame unvaccinated people for that? When the Soul chooses a type of experience we decide we want to be God and take that experience away. We decide they should be exactly like us. This is an attempt to control Life on a large scale. Playing God.

If design actually includes the extinction of our species there is no amount of vaccinating and drugging that can stop it. There will always be those that choose to experience something that you fear, simply because there are Souls that want to experience EVERYTHING. Try to take that away from them, they will return again for the same experience. Continue stopping it and the natural system may increase the rate at which these bodies/vehicles can be produced.

As a race we are attempting to overcome nature. If we become successful with total domination of nature, it will end our right to exist on this planet. In fact you will see these themes in media as they subtly prod us in attempts to wake up through the use of our free will.

FlixKandish

OMNIPRESENT EVOSTATHEIST

3.5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 306

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 7:15 pm

I don't think there is any credibility to this "soul choice" excuse. It's no different from the religious with their "god's plan" excuse.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain

VibratingPickle

Positive Deviant

2 stars

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 9:48 pm

FlixKandish wrote:I don't think there is any credibility to this "soul choice" excuse. It's no different from the religious with their "god's plan" excuse.

Of course. If you are competely detached from any awareness of a higher part of your self, then this is certainly understandable. (not to mention the inability to communicate with the higher selves of others)

Your personal 'belief' involves the taking in of what someone 'wrote', preferably someone of established 'rank'.

Exactly how does this differ from religion?

As in the first forum, a belief in what someone wrote, without having done the work yourself to test that work, is simply the belief in what was 'accepted' by others. "Following the Herd". Religion.

Sarge

Heterodox Innovator

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 98

PostFri Jul 26, 2013 2:11 am

VibratingPickle wrote:Of course. If you are competely detached from any awareness of a higher part of your self, then this is certainly understandable. (not to mention the inability to communicate with the higher selves of others)

Your personal 'belief' involves the taking in of what someone 'wrote', preferably someone of established 'rank'.

Exactly how does this differ from religion?

As in the first forum, a belief in what someone wrote, without having done the work yourself to test that work, is simply the belief in what was 'accepted' by others. "Following the Herd". Religion.

And how did you come by this knowledge?

There are people out there who share your soul choice worldview, and i'm certain you learnt alot of what you believe by reading. It is still a belief, and is in principle no different to any educated Religious inclination.

VibratingPickle

Positive Deviant

2 stars

PostFri Jul 26, 2013 5:47 am

Most of what I do is through personal channels. Meaning, I have many ways of allowing info to channel through me. An example is automatic writing. I freak people out at work when I have them think of a color and write it out. Sometimes I have more than one source coming through me and result in a range of handwriting. I have used telepathy, but not very skilled in that. The telepathy was mostly moving images/videos, whereas the psychic communication is more like words. I am barely touching on voice channeling, having done it once, and saw the being that came into me to speak.

None of this means anything if you have no control over what accesses you. We are all accessed on a dialy basis, this is why we sometimes look back and wonder why we thought something. We just happen to be susceptible to certain frequencies and assume the thoughts are ours. When we change our core frequency the common frequency band no longer affects us. There was a very good article about wave based perception, how we do not know what we can't perceive, since we are bombarded with synthetic frequencies.

I did an experiment with higher density beings that were following me and observing. I had one touch me on the palm. Almost felt like a real finger pushing into my palm. I had my wife sit with her eyes closed holding her hand out, and describe what she felt. I was mentally asking them to touch her, and she described me touching her hand. I could do this with other people I am sure, but out here they would probably have nightmares.

When I have an experience, I jump online and look for others that have gotten the same info. I have gone through a very wide and varied range of experiences. I have found that everything connects at one level or another. I have found a couple of sources that describe almost all of my experiences pretty much exactly as they seemed to be. I am not the only one going through what I experience. Anything that you can imagine exists in one way or another. Yet everything is connected, layered, and rules are applied.

One thing I found funny. I had come across my own posts from the original forum. Even though my perception was a lot narrower then, everything still held true. I didn't even remember saying a lot of what I said, but it still held the same meaning. We are being boxed in by the establishment, while they put up symbols of our trancelike state in order to hold true to the idea of free will. We have the free will to seek out understanding, yet we choose instead to take someone elses concepts and let them create reality for us.
Previous

Return to Health and Nature