It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:44 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Food looking disgusting lately.

Environmental issues, staying in optimal health and avoiding poisons in everyday foods.
  • Author

jashutson13

Funnyfarm escapee

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 145

Food looking disgusting lately.

PostSun Jul 14, 2013 11:29 pm

i know sometimes you will get a hit or miss when it comes to what you eat, but is it just me , or has anyone noticed that food seems to have taken on a more disgusting taste, and appearance lately. It may just be my perception, or vibrating pickle is actually very good at his hypnosis, but today for every meal I ate, there was something extremely nasty about it. Sodas, which I drink every now and then, seem to be more acidic then they were before. T.v dinners which my client eats, and I prepare for them look like mush. Meat looks like part of the cow is still attached to it. Just all around yuck. Anyone else having this problem with food?
    Loki: Well when a man loves another man....

swtlilqtk

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 115

Re: Food looking disgusting lately.

PostMon Jul 15, 2013 1:30 am

Yes, I just had a baby though so I thought that was why. Im always hungry but everything seems gross. Go figure. lol

VibratingPickle

Positive Deviant

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 188

PostMon Jul 15, 2013 2:17 am

If our vibration skips up a notch this kind of thing is normal. If you can look at fresh fruit and veggies thinking they look gross, then it is not normal.

From the above description I would say you might just be seeing what is right in front of you.

Talijana

Forum Dominatrix

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 492

PostMon Jul 15, 2013 4:28 am

Lately I havent been wanting to eat as much as I usually do. I can go all day with little or no food and I find it worrisome.
“If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

jashutson13

Funnyfarm escapee

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 145

PostMon Jul 15, 2013 12:43 pm

Unless rotten fruits, and veggies still look pretty good to me. If I cook something on the stove it still looks, and taste edible. It feels like I am wearing a special pair of glasses, and seeing processed food for what it really is.
    Loki: Well when a man loves another man....

Failboat

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 118

PostTue Jul 16, 2013 4:47 am

Talijana wrote:Lately I havent been wanting to eat as much as I usually do. I can go all day with little or no food and I find it worrisome.

Same.

I don't even feel the usual stomach rumblings. Strange.

VibratingPickle

Positive Deviant

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 188

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 4:26 am

(S) What were the changes like from the 3rd to the 4th?
(M) There were the people that didn’t want to come so they stayed. The people who wanted to come through had been preparing themselves steadily. They were aware that they were coming through & they were making the changes with their body, different things that they were eating, different things that they were exposing themselves to to get ready to come into the 4th. They ate better, lighter, more pure food. Well, it wasn’t very pure food in the 3rd dimension (giggles) but the best that they could find! This started the cleansing process and it helped when they wore natural fabrics that they would wear, cotton, silk.
http://www.transients.info/2013/03/looking-back-in-time-from-year-2112.html

Return to Health and Nature