It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:53 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Morgellons Disease

Environmental issues, staying in optimal health and avoiding poisons in everyday foods.
  • Author

Dystopian

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 12

Morgellons Disease

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 4:00 pm

Has anyone heard of something called Morgellons Disease?

I had never heard of it before until a fellow truther friend of mine sent me a petition recently to 'end the ridicule of Morgellons sufferers' and have it classed as a real disease.

Now, I am one of these people that stays up until ridiculous hours of the morning reading about random stuff just because it interests me and one of these things that interests me happens to be obscure diseases.

Morgellons disease is a condition where the sufferer believes that there are tiny bugs under their skin causing horrible lesions and festering sores as well as a myriad of other psychiatric symptoms such as brain fog, anxiety, depression etc. From what I have read symptoms seem to be unique to the individual with some people claiming that they have fluorescent oil leaking from their skin and non biological threads or fibres poking from open wounds. Some people have even reported seeing tiny biomechanical bugs and worms escaping from their open sores. A lot of the time these Morgellons victims are told by their GPs that the symptoms they are experiencing are psychosomatic and that they are suffering from delusional parasitosis and sent home with antipsychotic medication, the sores brushed off as the result of obsessive skin picking. After spending hours reading about this mysterious condition I really can't say if I believe in it or not but there are more and more cases being reported every day, especially in the states.

They have attributed the cause of this disease to a number of causative factors including GMO's, chemtrails and even chemicals in the air we breathe. I also read an article that suggests that this could be some kind of bizarre mutation of Lyme disease as a number of these victims often test positive for this without the tell tale 'bulls eye' rash. There has even been speculation as to whether or not this is the result of some kind of biological weapon that the government tested in secret. So I figured it warranted mention on here.

Here are some links for anyone else who may find this interesting.

http://www.viewzone.com/morgellons2.html
http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and- ... what-is-it
http://morgellonsdiseaseawareness.com/
http://www.morgellonsexposed.com/PersonalStories.htm

I would post some pictures of the lesions but I have no idea how to do that... having said that they are pretty gross so it's probably for the best.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

jashutson13

Funnyfarm escapee

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 145

Re: Morgellons Disease

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 4:11 pm

We had this discussion on the old v.c, but here are the least gruesome pics I could find.
    Loki: Well when a man loves another man....

Dystopian

0.5 stars

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 4:20 pm

Thanks for that! Yeah I remember seeing it on there but I never had a look. Maybe someone on here from the old boards might have some info they can add?

jashutson13

Funnyfarm escapee

2 stars

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Let's summarize what we have learned about the Morgellons laboratory findings.

We have seen that there are fluorescent properties in some of the fibers and that these fluorescent substances contain proteins from some highly unusual and non-human organisms. It is ironic (or maybe not) that almost all of these exotic organisms have had their entire genomes studied and published. This would be essential for any serious trans-genetic manipulation. Indeed, these fluorescent proteins suggest that the organisms that produced them were genetically manipulated and tagged in some laboratory, for what purpose we do not know. The proteins come from some pretty nasty things, including organisms that make biofilms and violacein -- both which disable the human immune system, cause East Coast Fever and can insert random genes in our human cells!

We see further evidence that Morgellons victims test positive for Agrobacterium, a unique bacteria that is widely used to genetically modify plants and which can genetically modify human cells. Again there is the suggestion that a laboratory was involved in the origins of this substance.

Whether it is by design or by accident, it is apparent that Morgellons Disease was man made. The reluctance of the CDC to take an active role in investigating this outbreak further suggests that, on some level, the government -- or some highly influential corporation -- is culpable.

Meanwhile people are suffering, committing suicide and spreading the disease to family members and their neighbors. There is no known cure and the disease eventually causes physical and mental disabilities.

The most affected regions are California, Texas and Florida. Despite the suggestion that victims seem to have worked with soil or gardening (and must have come in contact with Agrobacterium that way), the two major occupations of Morgellons victims are nurses and teachers. Urban areas have more cases than rural areas. There have been confirmed cases in cats, dogs and horses. By all parameters, Morgellons is already pandemic.

Yet the CDC is silent. No study, no report, no excuse. Just silence.

This is a summary on an article called morgellons disease A crime of silence. It was way to long to copy, and paste here so this could possibly explain things, just don't take it as absolute fact considering I don't know if the source is totally credible.

[url]www.viewzone.com/morgellonsx.html‎[/url]

Dystopian

0.5 stars

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 5:21 am

I try to take this kind of thing with a pinch of salt. While it is entirely plausible that this is really happening to people it is also possible that a lot of these people could be suffering from some kind of somatic delusion. With the advent of the internet it is so easy to just google your symptoms when you are sick and then convince yourself you have cancer or meningitis or some other increasingly unlikely illness. But then again I have read some testimonials and seen the slides of tissue from the sores and it does really make you wonder, especially as it is becoming more common and spreading to animals.

Whether it is real or not, have we heard about this on the news or in newspapers? No, we have not.

So why the silence? That's what I would like to know.

jashutson13

Funnyfarm escapee

2 stars

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Possible it was something that a company leaked maybe into fertilizer or something on accident, while working on something we are not supposed to know about yet.

swtlilqtk

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 115

PostThu Jul 25, 2013 4:56 pm

The only people I've personally know to think bugs are crawling on them are Meth addicts. They have those sores, meth sores, from ripping their skin off in fits of delusion. Now, I think personally this is a drug induce or mental condition...not something atmospheric, but who knows I guess....

Return to Health and Nature