It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:39 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

your Treatment??? Why???

Environmental issues, staying in optimal health and avoiding poisons in everyday foods.
  • Author

akay

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 15

your Treatment??? Why???

PostMon Dec 01, 2014 9:56 am

Extends the effects of alcohol bad for all the organs of the body and concentrated most of the effects in the nervous system. When the wine is absorbed in the stomach and moves through the blood to the brain, it disrupts the functioning of the organs and the brain loses the ability to balance and affect the respiratory centers of the brain and may lead to death.

The delicate and complex organs in the body are most affected by alcohol, sentence nerve, liver and endocrine glands, which causes serious disturbances have wine. Starts since the influence of alcohol drinking on the mouth, lips and tongue may appear runny or salivary dryness of the tongue, and may lead to cancer of the tongue. Alcohol also causes the expansion of the esophagus, blood vessels, leading to serious lesions. Recent studies also showed that most people with cancer of the esophagus are alcoholics.

The impact of alcohol on the stomach will cause the congestion of the mucous membrane and an increase in secretions of hydrochloric acid, resulting in the injury of chronic stomach ulcers, it may develop and lead to cancer of the stomach.
For the intestines and also when taking intoxicants get serious infections, and get shortness of absorption, as well as movement disorder .

The body is addicted to alcohol have lower immunity and resistance against diseases, making it easier for viruses to storm and destroy the body without any resistance. From here we have a clearer prophetic wisdom in the prohibition of alcohol, honest and evident sincerity of our words of the Holy Prophet peace be upon him: (Every intoxicant is wine and all wine is haram) [Narrated by Muslim].

Was asked the Holy Prophet peace be upon him medication for alcohol, he said: (It is not a remedy but it is a disease) [Narrated by Muslim]. And we know for sure today many injured him for the kinds of wines and alcohol, and enough to know that in Britain alone die every year due to addiction to alcohol more than (200) thousand people!

So what is forbidden by Allah and the Messenger is an injury to man, and commanded by God and His Messenger, the good and benefit a lot. Almighty says: (. And whatever the Messenger has given you - take; and what he has forbidden you - refrain from. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is severe in penalty) [Hashr: 7].

Alcohol damages the body. Алкоголь повреждает тела. youtube

من هو الرّب؟ الله ولماذا نحن عائشون في الأرض وماهو هدفنا مترجم HD‬‎youtube

CrippledKnight

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 645

Re: your Treatment??? Why???

PostMon Dec 01, 2014 1:34 pm

Hm, do you refreain from all forms of alcohol? I mean congrats, to each their own, please don't take my question as some form of mockery or attack, I'm really asking if you just don't partake in all of it's forms.

As a Christian, I'm aware wine is not something forbidden, while debauchery and drunkedness, specially public one is, to the point of it being mentioned in one of Paul's epistles. Yet, I don't really see much mention against absolute negation of it. Many of the people of the time used it and had no problems with it's ingestion, and many Christians partook in it's use, although, were constantly told to be careful of the thing.

I was aware alcohol is not the best thing to ingest in your body. Yet, can't see it as such as extreme never to ingest thing.

sarah

3.5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 478

PostMon Dec 01, 2014 7:43 pm

There are many Christians who ban alcohol and if they partake in communion it is grape juice or fruit juice, others such as Anglicans do not have strict prohibition against it but drunkenness and over imbibing is frowned upon.

(KJV)

Proverbs 20:1 - Wine [is] a mocker, strong drink [is] raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.

Ephesians 5:18 - And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

1 Timothy 5:23 - Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

Romans 14:21 - [It is] good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor [any thing] whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak.

Titus 2:3 - The aged women likewise, that [they be] in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;

Luke 1:15 - For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

Isaiah 28:7 - But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble [in] judgment.

1 Corinthians 10:31 - Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

Romans 13:13 - Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.

Luke 7:34 - The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!

Habakkuk 2:15 - Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to [him], and makest [him] drunken also, that thou mayest look on their nakedness!

Isaiah 5:11 - Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, [that] they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, [till] wine inflame them!

1 Peter 5:8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour::1 - 4:5

Titus 2:2 - That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.

1 Timothy 3:8 - Likewise [must] the deacons [be] grave, not double tongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre;

Galatians 5:19 - Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

Luke 21:34 - And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and [so] that day come upon you unawares.

Matthew 24:49 - And shall begin to smite [his] fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

Matthew 11:19 - The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

1 Timothy 3:3 - Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;

1 Corinthians 6:12 - All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

Luke 10:34 - And went to [him], and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

Luke 7:33 - For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine; and ye say, He hath a devil.

Mark 14:25 - Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.

Matthew Chapter 26

1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples,

2 Ye know that after two days is [the feast of] the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified.

3 Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,

4 And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtlety , and kill [him].

5 But they said, Not on the feast [day], lest there be an uproar among the people.

6 Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper,

7 There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat [at meat].

8 But when his disciples saw [it], they had indignation, saying, To what purpose [is] this waste?

9 For this ointment might have been sold for much, and given to the poor.

10 When Jesus understood [it], he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me.

11 For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always.

12 For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did [it] for my burial.

13 Verily I say unto you, Where so ever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, [there] shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.

14 Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests,

15 And said [unto them], What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.

16 And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him.

17 Now the first [day] of the [feast of] unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the Passover?

18 And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep the Passover at thy house with my disciples.

19 And the disciples did as Jesus had appointed them; and they made ready the Passover.

20 Now when the even was come, he sat down with the twelve.

21 And as they did eat, he said, Verily I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.

22 And they were exceeding sorrowful, and began every one of them to say unto him, Lord, is it I?

23 And he answered and said, He that dippeth [his] hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me.

24 The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

25 Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.

26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed [it], and brake [it], and gave [it] to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave [it] to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

30 And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.

31 Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad.

32 But after I am risen again, I will go before you into Galilee.

33 Peter answered and said unto him, Though all [men] shall be offended because of thee, [yet] will I never be offended.

34 Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

35 Peter said unto him, Though I should die with thee, yet will I not deny thee. Likewise also said all the disciples.

36 Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder.

37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy.

38 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.

39 And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou [wilt].

40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?

41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed [is] willing, but the flesh [is] weak.

42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.

43 And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy.

44 And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.

45 Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take [your] rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.

46 Rise, let us be going: behold, he is at hand that doth betray me.

47 And while he yet spake, lo, Judas, one of the twelve, came, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and elders of the people.

48 Now he that betrayed him gave them a sign, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he: hold him fast.

49 And forthwith he came to Jesus, and said, Hail, master; and kissed him.

50 And Jesus said unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they, and laid hands on Jesus, and took him.

51 And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out [his] hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.

52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

55 In that same hour said Jesus to the multitudes, Are ye come out as against a thief with swords and staves for to take me? I sat daily with you teaching in the temple, and ye laid no hold on me.

56 But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him, and fled.

57 And they that had laid hold on Jesus led [him] away to Caiaphas the high priest, where the scribes and the elders were assembled.

58 But Peter followed him afar off unto the high priest's palace, and went in, and sat with the servants, to see the end.

59 Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death;

60 But found none: yea, though many false witnesses came, [yet] found they none. At the last came two false witnesses,

61 And said, This [fellow] said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days.

62 And the high priest arose, and said unto him, Answerest thou nothing? what [is it which] these witness against thee?

63 But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God.

64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

65 Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy.

66 What think ye? They answered and said, He is guilty of death.

67 Then did they spit in his face, and buffeted him; and others smote [him] with the palms of their hands,

68 Saying, Prophesy unto us, thou Christ, Who is he that smote thee?

69 Now Peter sat without in the palace: and a damsel came unto him, saying, Thou also wast with Jesus of Galilee.

70 But he denied before [them] all, saying, I know not what thou sayest.

71 And when he was gone out into the porch, another [maid] saw him, and said unto them that were there, This [fellow] was also with Jesus of Nazareth.

72 And again he denied with an oath, I do not know the man.

73 And after a while came unto [him] they that stood by, and said to Peter, Surely thou also art [one] of them; for thy speech betrayeth thee.

74 Then began he to curse and to swear, [saying], I know not the man. And immediately the cock crew.

75 And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-26-1_26-75/

I don't think alcohol is good for a person as the OP says as far as the body goes, drunkenness is not good, being an alcoholic is a real negative. Alcohol is a poison. In the days though before anesthetic they gave alcohol to the person who was about to be subjected to surgery without the use of anesthetic, that to me was justified, it is a muscle relaxant and can alleviate certain types of bodily pain to a degree and a shot of alcohol can steady the nerves in a stressful situation but the way it is promoted in today's world is not good because people are not even taught the repercussions on the body or the mind, the potential damage that alcohol can do.
Last edited by sarah on Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

akay

0.5 stars

PostThu Dec 04, 2014 4:16 pm

thanks for sharing
-----
Someone told me

Everytime ive gotten arrested eye was intoxicated..Well i went to jail two times sober, that was when i got picked up randomly for having warrants.

I've tried to stop drinking, its hard. I can but then what am i going to do..
So I gave him the advice to try to stay away from alcohol gradually, but quickly

---
Alcohol damages the body. Алкоголь повреждает тела. youtuve
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfuClpgkjwA

Damages include alcohol increase the risk of stomach ulcers , osteoporosis , liver disease , stomach and heartburn , obesity, and cancer. Indeed, the behavior is not health in addressed may obscure or prevent any protection of the arteries may be caused by alcohol abuse .

When Human sipping wine they absorb very quickly from the gastrointestinal tract in the stomach and the small intestine where they are going with blood and go about 95% of it to the liver ,
The remaining amount goes to the heart and then to the lung , kidney, skin , where he graduated from the body
With the breath and urine and sweat .. And part of it goes directly to the brain ...

NoHaters | Talk Islam | لماذا ستحب الإسلام؟ - مترجم youtube

akay

0.5 stars

PostMon Dec 08, 2014 9:01 am

CCTV released of drunk woman falling under train youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hBsQQvF ... r_embedded
Islam, raise the value of the humans

And kept it from destruction
See
As a result of abuse and drinking

wine-

cause loss of concentration, loss of consciousness
Any person can commit murder, robbery and rape
This is terrible

Wine was forbidden corrupt
Thank God for the blessing of Islam

Narrated By 'Aisha: Allah's Apostle was asked about Al-Bit. He said, "All drinks that intoxicate are unlawful (to drink.)

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Drinks, Hadith Number: 5644, Narrated by: Lady Aisha Bint-Abu-Bakr

اعتنق الإسلام في 5 دقائق | He converted to Islam in 5 minutes youtube

akay

0.5 stars

PostThu Dec 11, 2014 7:29 pm

Someone told me

alcohol, my grandfather died from cancer caused by drinking, and my youngest brother was killed by a hit and run driver (the majority of hit and run drivers are intoxicated). My best friend from high school spent $150,000 on credit cards on Heroin. I can't think of any people who don't know someone very negatively affected by alcohol and / or drug use.

Alcohol and drug use is extremely strongly corrolated with crime, murder, violence, rape, child abuse as well as socially destructive behaviors like sexual promiscuity.

They are a plague.

Because alcohol acts like other drugs that affect judgment, awareness, the pleasure centers of the brain, addiction, etc.

Unfortunately, a large minority (maybe 20-30%?) WILL have significant problems due to alcohol and drug use, and a smaller fraction (5%?) will cause untold grief and heartache for countless others.

I stand by my comment: alcohol and drugs are a plague upon society.

#Dear mum | Spoken word | Talk Islam youtube

akay

0.5 stars

PostMon Dec 15, 2014 6:58 pm

Someone told me

People destroy their lives playing World of Warcraft. I would strongly fight any measure that would ban it. WoW probably doesn't pass any sort of cost/benefit analysis either because it doesn't benefit society much, but that isn't how freedom should work.

How many people were killed by World of Warcraft last year?

How many daughters were molested by their stepfathers under its influence?

The Islamic who have banned recreational use of alcohol and drugs have blessed their adherents for doing so...

Small amount in their effect, such as the large amount
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AdzkdCI ... r_embedded
Look at the legs of the bee

bees cut her leg
Result of drink,

and expel them from the cell because it violated the teachings of Islam, Sobhaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Allah

سبحان الله أمريكية بمجرد أن جربت لبس النقاب أسلمت youtube

akay

0.5 stars

PostThu Dec 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Acute symptoms include temporary drinking alcohol :

1 - state of trance and diastole are
Where a person appears in the form of non - decent.

2 - changing the language and way of speech and pronunciation , words and letters that
Because of the imbalance that occurs in the process of cooperation between the muscle
Private minute to speak , toning and sounds output leads
So as to prolong the pronunciation of some characters and the speed of others
Speech seems farcical .

3 - fluctuates sense the person toward others of goodwill
To a feeling of overload plus runners suddenly and without reasonable grounds
The bursting into tears for no reason.

4 - the incompatibility of the movement of walking .. Visser drunken
Influence the cerebellum, which is responsible for the balance.

5 - visual hallucinations and a defect in vision device

6 - severe vomiting
مهدي يحكى ما شده للاسلام و كيف اسلم ؟ youtube

akay

0.5 stars

PostMon Dec 22, 2014 8:16 pm

Someone told me
Thanks for making this section, and thank you for being clear.

Yes, I don't think anyone does not understand the problems that are associated with excess alcohol. You did not add to your list the cost to the health service and society of such alcohol induced illnesses and accidents.
\\\
Many Christians are unaware that the true spirit of reverence which Muslims display towards Jesus and his mother Mary spring from the fountainhead of their faith as prescribed in the Holy Quran. Most do not know that a Muslim does not take the name of Jesus , without saying Eesa alai-hiss-salaam i.e. (Jesus peace be upon him).

Jesus is commonly considered to have been born on the 25th of December. However, it is common knowledge among Christian scholars that he was not born on this day. It is well known that the first Christian churches held their festival in May, April, or January. Scholars of the first two centuries AD even differ in which year he was born. Some believing that he was born fully twenty years before the current accepted date. So how was the 25th of December selected as the birthday of Jesus ?

Grolier's encyclopedia says: "Christmas is the feast of the birth of Jesus Christ, celebrated on December 25 ... Despite the beliefs about Christ that the birth stories expressed, the church did not observe a festival for the celebration of the event until the 4th century.... since 274, under the emperor Aurelian, Rome had celebrated the feast of the "Invincible Sun" on December 25. In the Eastern Church, January 6, a day also associated with the winter solstice, was initially preferred. In course of time, however, the West added the Eastern date as the Feast of the Epiphany, and the East added the Western date of Christmas".

So who else celebrated the 25th of December as the birth day of their gods before it was agreed upon as the birth day of Jesus ? Well, there are the people of India who rejoice, decorate their houses with garlands, and give presents to their friends on this day. The people of China also celebrate this day and close their shops. Buddha is believed to have been born on this day. The great savior and god of the Persians, Mithras, is also believed to have been born on the 25th of December long before the coming of Jesus .

The Egyptians celebrated this day as the birth day of their great savior Horus, the Egyptian god of light and the son of the "virgin mother" and "queen of the heavens" Isis. Osiris, god of the dead and the underworld in Egypt, the son of "the holy virgin", again was believed to have been born on the 25th of December.

The Greeks celebrated the 25th of December as the birthday of Hercules, the son of the supreme god of the Greeks, Zeus, through the mortal woman Alcmene Bacchus, the god of wine and revelry among the Romans (known among the Greeks as Dionysus) was also born on this day.

Adonis, revered as a "dying-and-rising god" among the Greeks, miraculously was also born on the 25th of December. His worshipers held him a yearly festival representing his death and resurrection, in midsummer. The ceremonies of his birthday are recorded to have taken place in the same cave in Bethlehem which is claimed to have been the birth place of Jesus .

The Scandinavians celebrated the 25th of December as the birthday of their god Freyr, the son of their supreme god of the heavens, Odin.

The Romans observed this day as the birthday of the god of the sun, Natalis Solis Invicti ("Birthday of Sol the invincible"). There was great rejoicing and all shops were closed. There was illumination and public games. Presents were exchanged, and the slaves were indulged in great liberties. These are the same Romans who would later preside over the council of Nicea (325 CE) which lead to the official Christian recognition of the "Trinity" as the "true" nature of God, and the "fact" that Jesus was born on the 25th of December too.

In Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, Gibbon says: "The Roman Christians, ignorant of his (Christ's) birth, fixed the solemn festival to the 25th of December, the Brumalia, or Winter Solstice, when the Pagans annually celebrated the birth of Sol " vol. ii, p. 383.

Christians opposed to Christmas

There are several Christian groups who are opposed to Christmas. For example, they take the verse from the Bible in Jeremiah 10:2-4 as an admonition against decorating Christmas trees.

The King James Version reads: "Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen.... For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not."

In order to understand this subject, it is helpful to trace some of the history of Christmas avoidance, particularly its roots in Puritanism.

The Puritans believed that the first-century church modeled a Christianity that modern Christians should copy. They attempted to base their faith and practice solely on the New Testament, and their position on Christmas reflected their commitment to practice a pure, scriptural form of Christianity. Puritans argued that God reserved to himself the determination of all proper forms of worship, and that he disapproved of any human innovations - even innovations that celebrated the great events of salvation. The name Christmas also alienated many Puritans.

Christmas, after all, meant "the mass of Christ." The mass was despised as a Roman Catholic institution that undermined the Protestant concept of Christ, who offered himself once for all. The Puritans' passionate avoidance of any practice that was associated with papal Rome caused them to overlook the fact that in many countries the name for the day had nothing to do with the Catholic mass, but focused instead on Jesus' birth. The mass did not evolve into the form abhorred by Protestants until long after Christmas was widely observed. The two customs had separate, though interconnected, histories.

As ardent Protestants, Puritans identified the embracing of Christianity by the Roman Emperor Constantine in the early 300s CE as the starting point of the degeneration and corruption of the church. They believed the corruption of the church was brought on by the interweaving of the church with the pagan Roman state. To Puritans, Christmas was impure because it entered the Roman Church sometime in this period. No one knows the exact year or under what circumstances Roman Christians began to celebrate the birth of their Lord, but by the mid-300s CE, the practice was well established.
أحمد ديدات يسأل متى ولد المسيح والجواب مفاجأة youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ-Fj0HB_U0

akay

0.5 stars

PostThu Dec 25, 2014 8:43 pm

someone told me
"Our random religious taboo that prohibits any form of usage of a certain substance is correct because excessive abuse of the same is detrimental to your health."

This is yet another example of where liberalism is elitist and religion cares about everyone.

Liberalism says "Too bad the 15% of proles will destroy their lives and their families with drugs and alcohol, and slaughter random victims on the highways when they are wacked out. We're not proles and we won't drink and drive."

Enlightened religious leaders have saved millions of their followers from prole to elite from enormous amounts of pain and suffering by banning recreational use of drugs, including alcohol, for their followers. And even Christianity banned drunkenness (a total ban on alcohol wasn't possible then, because they didn't have ubiquitous safe drinking water technology).

Alcohol simply doesn't pass the cost / benefit analysis on a societal basis. Anyone who thinks it does needs to go walk the streets in an urban underclass area...

Of course, prohibition doesn't work, but a religious ban for its adherents is a huge positive benefit for society..
\\

Many Christians do not know that in the Holy Quran Jesus is mentioned by name twenty-five times. For example:

.. We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. .. Quran 2:87

Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah gives thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah. Quran 3:45

.. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah .. Quran 4:171

And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him .. Quran 5:46

And Zakariya and John, and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous: Quran 6:85

The Quranic Titles of Jesus

Though Jesus is mentioned by name in twenty-five places in the Holy Quran he is also addressed with respect as: "Ibne Maryam" - son of Mary; as Masi (Heb) Messiah - translated as Christ; "Abd-ullah" servant of Allah; "Rasul -Ullah" - Messenger of Allah.

He is spoken of as "the word of God", as "the spirit of God", as a "Sign of God", and numerous other epithets of honor spread over fifteen different chapters. The Holy Quran honors this great Messenger of God, and over the past fourteen hundred years Muslims continue to hold Jesus as a symbol of truth.

Islam requires Muslims to respect the faith of others

Regardless of historical facts and theological differences that Christians may have among themselves or theological differences Muslims may have with Christianity we cannot disregard the sentiments of practicing Christians who use this occasion to revere Jesus .

Prophet Muhammad was always very respectful towards the Christians. According to Islamic historians, Ibn e Saad and Ibn e Hisham, once there was a delegation of Byzantine Christians, who were traveling from Yemen to Madinah. The delegation was lead by a bishop by the name of Zqyd al-Usquf, who came to discuss a number of issues with Prophet Muhammad . When the time of their prayer came, they asked the Prophet if they could do their worship in the mosque of the Prophet. He answered, "Conduct your service here in the mosque. It is a place dedicated to God."
We should never ridicule the religious beliefs of others, no matter how much we disagree with them. God says in the Quran: "And insult not those whom they worship besides God, lest they insult God wrongfully without knowledge. Thus We have made fair-seeming to each people its own doings; then to their Lord is their return and He shall then inform them of all that they used to do".

when Christ was born Ahmed Deedat a lecture debatesyoutube

أكرم : لم اجد اى صعوبة و لا اى تناقضات قى الاسلام youtub
Next

Return to Health and Nature