It is currently Fri May 24, 2019 8:51 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

your Treatment??? Why???

Environmental issues, staying in optimal health and avoiding poisons in everyday foods.
  • Author

akay

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 15

Re: your Treatment??? Why???

PostSun Dec 28, 2014 8:44 pm

All intoxicants were made haraam in Islam’s religious scripture at different times over a period of years. Over the years, the list of intoxicating substances has come to include more modern street drugs and the like.

Islam prohibits the use of narcotics noting that “every intoxicant is haraam (unlawful)”. ‘Recreational’ drugs have become the social culture and despite religious prohibitions, Muslims are just as susceptible to cannabis (marijuana), hashish, and the supposedly herbal ‘hukkah‘ (a tobacco smoking pipe).

Nonetheless, this drug abuse is also haram, not to mention encouraging illegal drug trade and addiction.
As Quran says: Wine has benefit!

They ask you concerning wine and gambling. Say," There is a great sin in both of them, and some profits for the people, but their sinfulness outweighs their profit." (2: 219)

But because it's harm and detrimental is very much, Allah doesn't like that wine can be find in Muslim community.

If we want to give an example it is like Drugs comparatively to government's rules. Also drugs have benefit, but government forbids it and they punish and jail people just for one Gram! Why? Because it is so so so so harmful!

So because wine removes the only different between human and animals (which is intellect) so Allah forbid it and legislate rules that no one can find wine in Muslim community like the rules which is legislated for drugs!
سايمون يحكى رحلته الى الاسلام youtube

akay

0.5 stars

PostWed Dec 31, 2014 9:15 pm

From my experience, most regularly marijuana users have negative consequence from its use.

i dunno. i know prohibition doesn't work. perhaps more severe punishments for alcohol related crimes is the next step for a society.

I don't think that will have much effect. I am very happy that Islam, disallow the use of alcohol. That seems like the best way to reduce negative side effects.

Like I said, the problem is there a percentage of people who cannot use alcohol responsibly, and generate horrible side effects for the rest of us.

very sorry to hear that. i am all for tougher sentences for people who drive drunk.
\\\

World shines
Rabi alawel

What Do Others Say About Him?

Before We Begin our "A to Z of Muhammad" - Let's See What 12 Famous People Have Said About Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) Throughout the Centuries...

His complete biography has been authenticated and circulated amongst scholars around the world starting while he was still alive and continuing up until today. One of the first examples we quote from is from the Encyclopedia Britannica, as it confirms:
(Regarding Muhammad) "... a mass of detail in the early sources shows that he was an honest and upright man who had gained the respect and loyalty of others who were likewise honest and upright men."
[Vol. 12]

Another impressive tribute to Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him is in the very well written work of Michael H. Hart, "The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History." He states that the most influential person in all history was Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, with Jesus second. Examine his actual words:
"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level."

[Michael H. Hart, THE 100: A RANKING OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSONS IN HISTORY, New York: Hart Publishing Company, Inc., 1978, page. 33.]

According to the Quran, Prophet Muhammad was the most excellent example for all of humanity. Even non-Muslim historians recognize him to be one of the most successful personalities in history. Read what the Reverend R. Bosworth-Smith wrote in "Mohammed & Mohammedanism" in 1946:
"Head of the state as well as the Church, he was Caesar and Pope in one; but, he was pope without the pope's claims, and Caesar without the legions of Caesar, without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue. If ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by a Right Divine, it was Mohammad, for he had all the power without instruments and without its support. He cared not for dressing of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life."

While we are reviewing statements from famous non-Muslims about Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, consider this:
"Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images; the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

[Lamartine, HISTOIRE DE LA TURQUIE, Paris, 1854, Vol. II, pp. 276-277.]

And then we read what George Bernard Shaw, a famous writer and non-Muslim says:
"He must be called the Savior of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much needed peace and happiness."

[The Genuine Islam, Singapore, Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936]

""If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and outstanding results are the three criteria of human genius, who could dare to compare any great man in modern history with Muhammad?"

الإحتفال بالمولد النبوي سنة أم بدعة ؟ مترجم youtube

when Christ was born Ahmed Deedat a lecture debates youtube

akay

0.5 stars

PostSat Jan 03, 2015 9:55 pm

. Cases of adultery, rape, incest and AIDS are found more among alcoholics According to National Crime Victimization Survey Bureau of

Justice (US Department of Justice) in the year 1996 alone everyday on an average 2,713 rapes took place. The statistics tell us that the majority

of the rapists, were intoxicated while committing the crime. The same is true in cases of molestation. According to statistics, 8% of Americans

commit incest i.e. one in every twelve to thirteen persons in America is involved in incest. Almost all the cases of incest are due to intoxication

. Alcohol is prohibited in the Hadith The Prophet of Islam Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:

a. In Sunan Ibn-I-Majah Volume 3, Book of Intoxicants, Chapter 30 Hadith No.

3371. Alcohol is the mother of all evils and it is the most shameful of evils. "

b. In Sunan Ibn-I-Majah Volume 3, Book of Intoxicants, Chapter 30 Hadith No.

3392 Anything which intoxicates in a large quantity, is prohibited even in a small

quantity. "Thus there is no excuse for a nip or a tot.

c. Not only those who drink alcohol are cursed but also those who deal with them directly or indirectly are cursed by Allah.

According to Sunan Ibn-I-Majah Volume 3, Book of Intoxicants, Chapter 30 Hadith No. 3380.

It was reported by Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), that Prophet

Muhammad (pbuh) said: God's curse falls on ten groups of people who deal with alcohol. The one who

distills it, the one for whom it has been distilled, the one who drinks it, the one who transports it, the one to who it has been brought, the one

whom serves it, the one who sells it, the one who utilizes money from it, the one who buys it and the one who buys it for someone else

Ahmad Deedat agrees on celebration of Mawlid of Prophet Muhammad (Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam) youtube
درس الانجيل ليكون قسا فترك المسيحية .. واخيرا اصبح داعية اسلامى !! youtube

akay

0.5 stars

PostTue Jan 06, 2015 10:12 pm

////

Bible has discouraged strong drink long before Islam existed, long before even jesus was born.

Solomon wrote: "Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise."

Even before Solomon was born, of the Leviticus priesthood:

"Do not drink wine nor strong drink, thou, nor thy sons with thee, when ye go into the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations:"

////

All though I drink occassionally.. I would say or agree that it leads to destruction in many ways.. I would have to agree..

Glory To God

Those are in the Old Testament, which Christians believe have no hold on them, since the covenant was between God and the Jews. It is believed by some, that the New Testament brought a "new" way, disregarding Jesus' affirmation of the old laws.
\\\

Then we found that K. S. Ramakrishna Rao, an Indian (Hindu) professor of Philosophy, in his booklet "Muhammad the Prophet of Islam" calls him the "perfect model for human life." Professor Ramakrishna Rao explains his point by saying:
"The personality of Muhammad, it is most difficult to get into the whole truth of it. Only a glimpse of it I can catch. What a dramatic succession of picturesque scenes. There is Muhammad the Prophet. There is Muhammad the Warrior; Muhammad the Businessman; Muhammad the Statesman; Muhammad the Orator; Muhammad the Reformer; Muhammad the Refuge of Orphans; Muhammad the Protector of Slaves; Muhammad the Emancipator of Women; Muhammad the Judge; Muhammad the Saint. All in all these magnificent roles, in all these departments of human activities, he is alike a hero."

What should we think about our prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, when someone with the worldly status such as Mahatma Gandhi, speaking on the character of Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, says in 'Young India':
"I wanted to know the best of one who holds today undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind... I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the 2nd volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life."

English author Thomas Carlyle in his 'Heroes and Hero Worship', was simply amazed:
"How one man single handedly, could weld warring tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades."

And Diwan Chand Sharma wrote in "The Prophets of the East":
"Muhammad was the soul of kindness, and his influence was felt and never forgotten by those around him"

[D.C. Sharma, The Prophets of the East, Calcutta, 1935, pp. 12]

Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, was nothing more or less than a human being, but he was a man with a noble mission, which was to unite humanity on the worship of ONE and ONLY ONE GOD and to teach them the way to honest and upright living based on the commands of God. He always described himself as, 'A Servant and Messenger of God' and so indeed every action of his proclaimed to be.

Speaking on the aspect of equality before God in Islam, the famous poetess of India, Sarojini Naidu says:
"It was the first religion that preached and practiced democracy; for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: 'God Alone is Great'... I have been struck over and over again by this indivisible unity of Islam that makes man instinctively a brother."

[S. Naidu, Ideals of Islam, vide Speeches & Writings, Madras, 1918, p. 169]

In the words of Professor Hurgronje:
"The league of nations founded by the prophet of Islam put the principle of international unity and human brotherhood on such universal foundations as to show candle to other nations." He continues, "the fact is that no nation of the world can show a parallel to what Islam has done towards the realization of the idea of the League of Nations."

Edward Gibbon and Simon Ockley, on the profession of ISLAM, writes in "History of the Saracen Empires":
"I BELIEVE IN ONE GOD, AND MAHOMET, AN APOSTLE OF GOD' is the simple and invariable profession of Islam. The intellectual image of the Deity has never been degraded by any visible idol; the honor of the Prophet have never transgressed the measure of human virtues; and his living precepts have restrained the gratitude of his disciples within the bounds of reason and religion."

[History of the Saracen Empires, London, 1870, p. 54]

EWolfgang Goethe, perhaps the greatest European poet ever, wrote about Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him. He said:
"He is a prophet and not a poet and therefore his Koran is to be seen as Divine Law and not as a book of a human being, made for education or entertainment."

[Noten und Abhandlungen zum Weststlichen Dvan, WA I, 7, 32]

قصة اسلام رجل ضل الطريق فى تركيا فدخل الاسلام youtube

akay

0.5 stars

PostFri Jan 09, 2015 8:58 pm

\\\\
Also, in the Quran it says :

2:219 They ask thee concerning wine and gambling. Say: "In them is great sin, and some profit, for men; but the sin is greater than the profit." They ask thee how much they are to spend; Say: "What is beyond your needs." Thus doth Allah Make clear to you His Signs: In order that ye may consider-

Jesus is made to praise wine:

Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved. (Matthew 9:17)

Jesus is made to drink wine:

Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God. (Mark 14:25)

Jesus is made to transform water into wine

Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.
And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare [it]. When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom, (John 2:7-9)

If the Gospels were written by the disciples of Jesus, then the miracle would have been reversed, the transforming of wine into water instead of water into wine. Jesus would never praise wine because it was the poison that caused Noah to get drunk, and Lot to commit incest!
These actions the prophets did not do it It Just twist

The Nazarenes and Ebionites followed the Jewish Law, they abstained from drinking wine.

The Ebionites were stigmatized by the Church as heretics who failed to understand that Jesus was a divine person and asserted instead that he was a human being who came to inaugurate a new earthly age, as prophesied by the Jewish prophets of the Bible. Moreover, the Ebionites refused to accept the Church doctrine, derived from Paul that Jesus abolished or abrogated the Torah, the Jewish law. Instead, the Ebionites observed the Jewish law and regarded themselves as Jews.

The Ebionites were not heretics, as the Church asserted, nor 're-Judaizers', as modern scholars call them, but the authentic successors of the immediate disciples and followers of Jesus, whose views and doctrines they faithfully transmitted, believing correctly that they were derived from Jesus himself. They were the same group that had earlier been called the Nazarenes, who were led by James and Peter, who had known Jesus during his lifetime,

and were in a far better position to know his aims than Paul, who met Jesus only in dreams and visions. Thus the opinion held by the Ebionites about Paul is of extraordinary interest and deserves respectful consideration, instead of dismissal as 'scurrilous' propaganda -- the reaction of Christian scholars from ancient to modern times.

Muhammad PBUH the Greatest By Sheikh Ahmed Deedat youtube

American Special Forces Pilot Converts to Islam youtube

akay

0.5 stars

PostTue Jan 13, 2015 9:12 pm

Small amount in their effect, such as the large amount
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AdzkdCI ... r_embedded
Look at the legs of the bee

bees cut her leg
Result of drink,

and expel them from the cell because it violated the teachings of Islam, Sobhaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Allah
‫كيف أسلمت من عالم الموسيقى والألماس إلى عالم الجن‬‎ youtube

akay

0.5 stars

PostSat Jan 17, 2015 8:35 pm

===
As originally stated moderation.

yes dear brother

This is the basic principle

but

Allah says (Ye who believe intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination, of Satan's handiwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper.

- Satan's plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of God, and from prayer: will ye not then abstain?) 90-91].
Allah

the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him forbade drinking wine
even small amounts , this is confirmed by the verses and hadiths by a thousand and four hundred years

But some doctors were claiming that a little wine can be a cure and heal , and some have claimed that a little of it animates Fouad , what says the latest study on the subject of wine?

In a study conducted by Dr Sarah Lewis of the Department of Social Medicine , University of Bristol found a strong relationship between alcohol intake and between high blood pressure , and said that drinking alcohol affects blood pressure much more than we thought previously. Has conducted a study on a specific segment of people who are suffering from their body 's inability to remove the effects of alcohol after eating . But that does not mean that the damage is limited to these , but every day reveals a new scientists about the damage alcohol .

The number of researchers confirmed that a man , even if eating a small amount of wine it would negatively affect the health and gradually lead to a rise in blood pressure , which causes sudden death of its owner , if not get rid of the final alcohol abuse .

Dr. Sarah says :

This study shows that alcohol consumption may increase blood pressure to a very large border more than we thought and even if a person drinking alcohol in small quantities .

The meaning is quite apparent
Small amount in their effect, such as the large amount .if a person drinking wine , even a small amount of it and then leave it remain in his body, the amount of alcohol does not disappear only after tens of days,! ! ! Glory to God ! If the Holy Prophet wants us to be every cell of our body pure , pure ,

US Rap Singer Converts to Islam youtube
هيهات هيهات مع أحمد ديداتyoutube

akay

0.5 stars

PostTue Jan 20, 2015 7:51 pm

60% of US adults consumed alcohol in the last year. Multiplying that by the fraction I listed of people for whom drinking is a problem, I would be comfortable saying 12-18% of US adults have at least some degree of problem drinking (examples: binge drinking leading to sexual encounters that are later regretted, missing work due to hangovers, money issues due to money spent at bars, marital fights fueled by alcohol, inadvisable conversations at an office party where one too many drinks was tied on, driving under the influence (but not caught), etc.)

And of course the 5% or so for whom alcohol is a very serious problem (3% of US adults, since 40% don't drink) then go on to do things like slaughter my brother from behind the wheel, die from liver failure, sexually abuse their stepdaughters, lose their jobs, and otherwise wreak havoc upon the fabric of society.

Of course among some subgroups such as Native Americans, those percentages are far, far higher.
Sure. But people do stupid things all on their own without touching a drop all the time. I just don't care if people want to drink. They are adults; they are making a decision to do something.
I was a child and a victim of an adult's drinking.

the most common cause of alcohol-related problems, leading to injuries and premature deaths. As a result, intoxication accounts for two-thirds of the years of life lost from drinking. Alcohol is responsible for:

30% of road accidents
44% of fire injuries
34% of falls and drownings
16% of child abuse cases
12% of suicides
10% of industrial accidents

As well as deaths, short-term effects of alcohol result in illness and loss of work productivity (e.g. hangovers, drink driving offences). In addition, alcohol contributes to criminal behaviour - in Australia over 70% of prisoners convicted of violent assaults have drunk alcohol before committing the offence and more than 40% of domestic violence incidents involve alcohol.

بطل مصارعة أمريكي يعتنق الإسلام بعد قصة رائعة-American Champion Wrestler Converts to Islam youtube

akay

0.5 stars

PostFri Jan 23, 2015 7:38 pm

/////////////

Why does Islam forbid alcohol ?

I've Islam forbids alcohol consumption in the words of the Almighty right : { O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah ], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful.} Al-Mā'idah 90 . Modern science has come to confirm and prove what the Koran Quon long ago .

It has been proven scientifically many disadvantages caused by the abuse of alcohol , even in small quantities .

The path of alcohol in the body when taken

1) Mouth : alcohol enters the body through the mouth .

2) Stomach : some alcohol enters the blood .

3) the small intestine : up to the small intestine , O Take the way to the circulatory system.

4) Heart : The heart pumps the wine to the body .

5 ) brain : As the wine up to the brain .

The effects caused by alcohol on the nervous system are:

The influence of alcohol with a small amount :

1 ) causes relaxation.

2) impair the ability to concentrate .

3) slow neurological repercussions .

4) impair motor coordination .

Medium quantity :

1) Talk inconspicuously .

2) also cause dizziness .

3) and leads to a feeling of emotional change .

A large amount :

1) causes vomiting

2) the difficulty in breathing .

3) loss of consciousness .

4 ) leads to coma.

Alcohol affects the cerebellum , cerebral cortex , the brain stem and spinal cord .

National Academy of Sciences.Dietary reference intakes for thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, biotin, and choline. 1999.

Morgan, M.Y. Alcohol and nutrition. British Medical Bulletins 38:21–29, 1982.

Martin, P.R.; Singleton, C.K.; and Hiller–Sturmhöfel, S.H. The role of thiamine in alcoholic brain disease. Alcohol Research & Health 27(2):134–142, 2003.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnnNg13ec94

akay

0.5 stars

PostMon Jan 26, 2015 1:37 pm

\\\

the answer to this question is yes; where Islam is perceived as a deen (way of life) instead of solely as a religion (a creed, a set of strictly theological constructs intertwined into a set system of beliefs, a thing where one learns but cannot understand nor apply to one's life for significant personal development), even if this just involves a partial acknowledgement, this may certainly not be the case.

But briefly, in order to attain an 'enjoyable mental state', etc., the average Muslim need not turn to alcohol, or any other drug or dependence of worldly thing. Rather, Islam incorporates so much in terms of concepts such as tazkiyyah ('self purification') that we need only to think about it, to take a few minutes to reflect upon it, to receive it as a message to oneself, to look beyond the robotic nature of 'I believe this, I read this, I carry on with my life as normal without it affecting me much', etc. in order to achieve such a state of mental sufficiency.

It's a significant aspect of Islam

دخول إبنة الرئيس الأمريكي بوش في الإسلام youtubw
PreviousNext

Return to Health and Nature