It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:23 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Coma

Environmental issues, staying in optimal health and avoiding poisons in everyday foods.
  • Author

sarah

3.5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 478

Coma

PostThu Feb 26, 2015 9:41 pm

While following what has tragically happened to Bobbi Kristina Brown I have been becoming more aware of heartrending issues that may at some point end up affecting some of us such as life support issues and medically induced comas. While searching along this line I came upon this series following four patients who have been in comas and their recovery process.

It is painful to watch and I can only imagine how difficult the process is during the different stages families and the patient goes through, but I thought some of you would be interested in some of these types of medical issues.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Any input is appreciated.

Katie P

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 0

Re: Coma

PostMon May 04, 2015 6:04 am

Very informative post, Yeah, It's very painful especially for the families. I pray for everyone suffering.

NotNewHere

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 0

Re: Coma

PostMon May 04, 2015 11:35 pm

I can't stop crying. A friend of mine just posted something on FB yesterday that her husband required emergency brain surgery. His buddy found him lying on the floor in a pool of his own vomit and they found a clot in the brain. He has had two surgeries so far and has not yet woken up. Even if he does wake up they don't know how much damage has occurred..most likely brain dead :(. Please send a prayer for Scott and his family, or even if you don't pray some positive vibes will do.

Return to Health and Nature