It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:40 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Instead Menstral cup! More . talk, fellas.

Environmental issues, staying in optimal health and avoiding poisons in everyday foods.
  • Author

Cheers

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 215

Re: Instead Menstral cup! More . talk, fellas.

PostSat Mar 09, 2013 11:09 pm

Cheetah wrote:Gosh, that sounds so scary and painfu and messy!!!

Ladies, they have a DivaCup.. or is that the same thing?

http://divacup.com/

The same with one exception, apparently... the Diva is (ugh) re-usable- :problem:

Noo-

ImageImage HAPPY! ImageImage

Cheetah

MissRose

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 46

PostSun Mar 10, 2013 12:12 am

The gif of that guy and the bunny in your sig go well so together

:D

Missilent

Missi If Ya Nasty

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 5

PostMon Mar 18, 2013 6:44 pm

That looks so weird and painful and uncomfortable and just...NO. :|
How would you get that thing out exactly? (without getting blood on your hands or elsewhere) :?

ktg

Weird gyrl

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 7

PostMon Mar 18, 2013 8:55 pm

Sorry ladies I've been away for a while so I couldn't reply.... Here we go...

Calix wrote:What if it got stuck there and you totally forgot about, then what ? :o :shock:

It's always reachable as it pretty much hugs the cervix and will stay in place until you're ready to remove it. :thumbup:

Cheers wrote:
And wow, KTG... I still don't know what to think about this- :wtf:

But good post, nonetheless... it covers pretty much everything-

;) [/color]

Thanx, Charmz <3 yea I thought a little info on these little thingies wouldn't hurt. :D

Binah wrote:These suck, and they leak!! You're better off with a sponge or diva cup to be honest!

Binah wrote:It supposedly sits inside you and collects your "period", and you have to fish it out. I was at work once and I sat the wrong way, leaked everywhere! Needless to say I never used them again.

I actually had this problem the first cycle I used them, but I was able to control the "spills" by knowing my flow. On the first two days I would have to change it every 4-6 hours to keep from overflow, but after the first two days I could get away with wearing it for a full 8-10 hours without any problem. I think once you know your flow you can get great use from them....but, different strokes............ ;)

I hadn't tried Diva. :wtf:

Onyx wrote:Um.. eew lol I don't think I could ever use this. I mean how do you get it out without spilling shit everywhere?

Missilent wrote:That looks so weird and painful and uncomfortable and just...NO. :|
How would you get that thing out exactly? (without getting blood on your hands or elsewhere) :?

As far as getting them out it's pretty simple, you don't want to pull down on the edge as you remove it, because like anything in a cup it will spill. You want to put your finger under the ring and pull it out in a leveled direction (no spill). As far as it being painful, you actually can't feel it at all. I've been using these for a bit over a year and I swear you never even know it's there. This provides me with more comfort because I don't have to worry about a bulky pad showing or a leaking tamp....no liners...nothing :crazy: .
It elemitates any oders or doesn't hinder you from noramal activities, you can even have sex with it (I don't - that's just gross), because when you put it in it's really snug around the cervix as it creates a suction once it's in place. I swear by these, I have to run to the ladies room less, there's not hazzard for TSS, I can be as active as normal (even swimming), and I don't even know it's there no matter how I move. It may not be for everyone, but it's a wonder to me. :wave: :clap:
ktg wrote:
Illuminaughty wrote:It's not just a name, it's a lifestyle.

So are condoms... just sayin :twisted:
jashutson13 wrote:pssstttttt.... I don't think you would be needing condoms. I don't think girl on girl action requires one.
Onyx wrote:Illuminaughty is a guy lol

>_<
Previous

Return to Health and Nature