It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:21 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

10 Health Benefits Of Chocolate

Environmental issues, staying in optimal health and avoiding poisons in everyday foods.
  • Author

VibratingPickle

Positive Deviant

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 188

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Chocolate

PostThu Oct 24, 2013 9:13 pm

Canroy wrote: Chocolate is a calorie wealthy food with a lofty sugar and fat content, so regular use of chocolate require dipping the caloric intake of other foods.

Just use raw cacao. High density nutrition that is not lost through cooking and addition of sugars and other toxins.

naturesenergies112

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 1

PostSat Nov 01, 2014 8:56 am

However, treating yourself to a small amount of chocolate regularly is definitely a health message we can get behind. Take a look at some of the surprising health benefits below, then tell us in the comments why chocolate is a part of your healthy diet.

organicsfs

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 1

PostMon Dec 22, 2014 10:56 am

Ahh…. my kryptonite! Not the regular, processed chocolate bars with fattening sugar, tons of calories and unhealthy saturated fats, but the pure and unrefined raw cacao. I use it a lot to make my own organic chocolate bars which I can enjoy without stacking extra weight. I also love cacao nibs, it’s my go to midday snack. Did you know that cacao is also packed with a good amount of resveratrol? It’s a nutrient, normally associated with red wine that protects your brain and nervous system, and help you develop a healthy heart. :P

Katie P

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 0

PostMon May 04, 2015 6:16 am

I really can't live without chocolate and Ice Cream. Best foods ever. thanks for delicious post :)

Katie P

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 0

PostMon Jun 01, 2015 5:17 am

Chocolate is my first love so I can say that chocolate is definitely one of the most amazing, delicious and healthy Super foods. I wonder what I would do If somehow chocolate trees become extinct. Thanks for this amazing post.
Previous

Return to Health and Nature