It is currently Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:48 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

10 Health Benefits Of Chocolate

Environmental issues, staying in optimal health and avoiding poisons in everyday foods.
  • Author

hermes

1 star

• Thanks Received: 80

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Chocolate

PostWed Mar 13, 2013 3:31 pm

White chocolate is the shit.....who loves Fonduuuueee?? =)
"Any dictator would admire the uniformity and obedience of the U.S. media."- Noam Chomsky

Onyx

Chocolate Fondue

3.5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 487

PostWed Mar 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Cheetah wrote:I know this is a coincidence .. but I've always loved white chocolate!

I love white chocolate but sometimes it can be too sweet and it makes my stomach hurt.
Darkness can not drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate can not drive out hate, only LOVE can do that!~ Martin Luther King Jr

B.Moshay

Revolutionary

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 403

PostWed Mar 13, 2013 6:29 pm

I like white chocolate every once in a while but it's not really chocolate. :P
It's a bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks
http://instagram.com/bonafide_reality

Cheetah

MissRose

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 46

PostWed Mar 13, 2013 8:34 pm

B.Moshay wrote:I like white chocolate every once in a while but it's not really chocolate. :P

Hurdi

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 1

PostThu Apr 25, 2013 7:45 am

I love chocolate, it is delicious. Chocolate and its main ingredient, cocoa, appear to reduce risk factors for heart disease. Studies shows that eating small bar of dark chocolate everyday can reduce blood pressure . But one thing keep in mind excess of anything is bad for health. Limit your consumption.

Franks

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 0

PostMon Jun 03, 2013 9:36 am

Hi Cheetah,
Great post on health benefits of chocolate and like to add chocolate lowers and stabilize blood pressure, reduce cholesterol and prevents us from certain types of cancer, tooth decay and great for brain functions also so we must eat chocolate daily to avail these health benefits.

Canroy

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 2

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 5:47 am

Yes I am agree with you chocolate has a lot of benefits. i want just say that we also see second side of picture. here are some effect of use of chocolate. Chocolate is a calorie wealthy food with a lofty sugar and fat content, so regular use of chocolate require dipping the caloric intake of other foods. It has high point of argentine which is required in the replication of the herpes virus. Chocolate should be avoided by those with active or recurring herpes diseases.

swtlilqtk

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 115

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 5:52 am

But now this other post talking about rat's hair in chocolate bars....ugh. I just started drinking this.http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001J9LX48/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 It kinda taste like chocolate mixed with grass. Not bad though, strangely. It has a lot of health benefits. I add pure coca nibs to it and chia seeds too. Def helps curb cravings.

Taipy13

Where the love people go

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 15

PostThu Sep 19, 2013 1:23 pm

I knew it

Chocolate Fills You Up
Because it's rich in fiber, dark chocolate can actually help keep you full, so you'll eat less, Dr. David Katz, founding director of Yale University's Prevention Research Center and HuffPost blogger told The Huffington Post. Regular chocolate eaters might do themselves a favor by treating themselves to a bite instead of snacking on "11 other things first" he said.
Dark chocolate does the trick much better than milk, according to a small study from the University of Copenhagen, and may even reduce cravings for sweet, salty and fatty foods.

ADixon05

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 6

PostTue Oct 22, 2013 5:25 pm

Prizmatik wrote:I knew chocolate had some of those health benefits but I didnt know some either. *racks up*

organic dark chocolate
PreviousNext

Return to Health and Nature