It is currently Fri May 24, 2019 10:04 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Coconut Oil!

Environmental issues, staying in optimal health and avoiding poisons in everyday foods.
  • Author

B.Moshay

Revolutionary

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 403

Re: Coconut Oil!

PostSun Apr 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Correct^

I only use organic virgin coconut oil that's been certified organic by another source other than the USDA.
It's a bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks
http://instagram.com/bonafide_reality

Hurdi

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 1

PostTue Apr 23, 2013 9:14 am

This article couldn't be more correct. It's all about choices for coconut oil. Coconut oil has amazing properties for health and fitness. It boosts energy and endurance, enhancing physical and athletic performance. It improves digestion and absorption of other nutrients including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.

MistyMountain

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 53

PostTue Apr 23, 2013 5:50 pm

B.Moshay wrote:I also wanted to add that I use coconut oil on my daughter's hair instead of moisturizers with chemicals now. Her hair seems more healthy and shiny and not to mention smells so good!

Sounds great, B! I'd like to try it - how do you use it? Is it like a pre-shampooing treatment, or ... ?

TonyVanDam

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 70

PostTue Apr 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Onyx wrote:I've been looking into this and I wanted to start using coconut oil in exchange for the vegetable oil that I have been cooking with since I was 9. (Yes I started cooking early. My mom taught me a 5 and let me do it on my own at 9 lol) Anyway... Ever since my heath problems started I have been wanting to change my diet completely. I see all of the benefits of coconut oil but my question is... Which brand is the best to use?

The best brands to buy are the one that is 100% organic AND unrefined. I'll show you a few links to brands I've used:
http://www.spectrumorganics.com/?id=87#j48
https://store.nutiva.com/coconut-oil/

8-)

B.Moshay

Revolutionary

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 403

PostThu Apr 25, 2013 2:23 pm

MistyMountain wrote:
B.Moshay wrote:I also wanted to add that I use coconut oil on my daughter's hair instead of moisturizers with chemicals now. Her hair seems more healthy and shiny and not to mention smells so good!

Sounds great, B! I'd like to try it - how do you use it? Is it like a pre-shampooing treatment, or ... ?

In my own hair I use it as a pre-shampoo treatment. My daughter though, she needs to have a moisturizer on her hair at all times (She's mixed white/black) so this is perfect for that! I rub it in her hair after we wash it and then I will use a little bit (like a pomade)each morning when I comb it.
It's a bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks
http://instagram.com/bonafide_reality

MistyMountain

1.5 stars

PostThu Apr 25, 2013 3:42 pm

B.Moshay wrote:
MistyMountain wrote:

In my own hair I use it as a pre-shampoo treatment. My daughter though, she needs to have a moisturizer on her hair at all times (She's mixed white/black) so this is perfect for that! I rub it in her hair after we wash it and then I will use a little bit (like a pomade)each morning when I comb it.

Alright - Thanks, B! I'm trying it today. :)

Onyx

Chocolate Fondue

3.5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 487

PostThu Apr 25, 2013 3:44 pm

TonyVanDam wrote:
Onyx wrote:I've been looking into this and I wanted to start using coconut oil in exchange for the vegetable oil that I have been cooking with since I was 9. (Yes I started cooking early. My mom taught me a 5 and let me do it on my own at 9 lol) Anyway... Ever since my heath problems started I have been wanting to change my diet completely. I see all of the benefits of coconut oil but my question is... Which brand is the best to use?

The best brands to buy are the one that is 100% organic AND unrefined. I'll show you a few links to brands I've used:
http://www.spectrumorganics.com/?id=87#j48
https://store.nutiva.com/coconut-oil/

8-)

Thank you sweetheart. I actually got some Of the Spectrum organics Coconut oil like the day after I posted that. I got it from Vitamin world. I live by this stuff. I have been using it for EVERYTHING. Thanks hun :D

Thank you BMo for posting this. This stuff is amazing. :thumbup:
Darkness can not drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate can not drive out hate, only LOVE can do that!~ Martin Luther King Jr

Franks

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 0

PostMon Jun 03, 2013 9:42 am

Hi B.Moshay,
Very informative post on coconut oil and like to add coconut oil is one of the best natural nutrition for hair and beneficial for heart health also so we must add coconut oil in our daily meals. Coconut oil is effective in losing and reducing weight so those who wants to lose weight must use coconut oil daily.

Cheers

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 215

PostMon Jun 03, 2013 10:59 am

I just bought an entire jar of this stuff.... and it does NOT smell like coconuts!

I was a little disappointed on that note- :|

But I love it, so far... thanks for the recommendation, Bmo-

;)
ImageImage HAPPY! ImageImage

MistyMountain

1.5 stars

PostMon Jun 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Did you get virgin coconut oil, Cheers? It's the stuff that smells and tastes coconutty. The regular coconut oil is pretty well odorless and flavourless.
PreviousNext

Return to Health and Nature