It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:42 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Iboga

Environmental issues, staying in optimal health and avoiding poisons in everyday foods.
  • Author

Of Death

Ace Avarice

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 4

Iboga

PostTue Apr 02, 2013 6:52 pm

From Youtube page -

Iboga is a plant that is relatively unknown but is said by those who take it to unlock the truth and reconnect them to their soul for greater freedom. It is not a "psychedelic" per se but a tool to flood the conditioning in order to see, listen, speak, and act from your soul.

Aubrey Marcus goes for Iboga Treatment and talks about it all on the Joe Rogan Experience (03-13-12). He recount the mind-blowing Iboga journey guided by a 10th generation Bwiti Shaman at the Iboga House. Joe Rogan and Aubrey Marcus make comparisons between DMT/Ayahuasca and Iboga and insights are recounted including the future of humanity and the nature of the universe.

Iboga has helped many, especially those with drug addictions, PTSD, depression, anxiety, depersonalization, and detoxing from candida, mercury and microbes.

phpBB [video]

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

I watched this and really enjoyed it. Aubrey is a great story teller and let's you know it all. Cool visuals that go along with the story as well.
Oral axioms > written sources.

Cheers

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 215

Re: Iboga

PostTue Apr 02, 2013 8:30 pm

I've heard of this... some are claiming it works for addictions; that is, it 'removes' the addiction or withdrawal symptoms-

They called it Ibogaine in that usage-

From the Iboga House in Costa Rica that (more or less) claims that Ibogaine 'cures what ails you'-

Sort of a one stop shop... but, they say that it is the SPIRIT within the plant that is so important to your 'recovery'-

Hmm-

What do you think of that?

*it is at this point, that I read your entire post and realized that I referenced the exact same place* :|

lol... sorry! I should have done that to begin with-

When I first heard of this stuff, I looked to see if it was anything like jimson weed or rosewood seeds (psychedelics, of sorts)... supposedly, no-

But it sounds very similar-

And they're building clinics around it (Iboga/Ibogaine)?

I imagine it's stronger/safer or something... idk-

*shrugs*

Sounds a little like voodoo to me- :mrgreen:
ImageImage HAPPY! ImageImage

Of Death

Ace Avarice

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 4

PostWed Apr 10, 2013 1:13 am

Cheers wrote:Sounds a little like voodoo to me- :mrgreen:
[/color]

lol jk.

All I can muster for a response right now.
Oral axioms > written sources.

Cheers

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 215

PostWed Apr 10, 2013 3:34 am

That'll do- :D
ImageImage HAPPY! ImageImage

Return to Health and Nature