It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:41 pm

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

How exactly does one sell their soul?

Philosophical and metaphysical/spiritual discussions non specific to religion.
  • Author

Allstar

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 10

How exactly does one sell their soul?

PostThu Jan 01, 2015 8:32 am

I see tons and tons of talk everywhere on the internet and vigilant forums about so and so selling their soul yet nothing on how they/to actually do it. The little bit I do see on this subject just says basically that you can't/don't 'actually' 'sell your soul' you just say, for instance promote The devil/evil, but that doesn't really make 100% sense to me.

peachesx

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 2

Re: How exactly does one sell their soul?

PostThu Jan 01, 2015 9:52 pm

Not sure how to do it if you can do it.. But my advice would be to not do it! Haven't you seen that Simpsons where Bart sells his soul ? That sure turned me off

Hex

Divine Self Manifest

Site Founder

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 293

PostFri Jan 02, 2015 1:10 am

Mechanically speaking it's not really possible to 'sell' one's 'Soul'. It's sort of an erroneous understanding of ones nature which has been perpetuated without much thought, not unlike similar ideas, though.

First, one does not have a Soul. You are a part of a Soul, but it's more like a spark of divine conscious awareness having the experience of being Human and in a body. Now, you have tremendous energy (call this 'life force' if you wish) which certain negative entities require to stay on the Earth plane, and so through mutual agreement (through ones free will) they agree for this exchange of energy to occur at a higher level. In return the human individual (who becomes a 'host' of the negative entity) will ask for 'behind the scenes' assistance from the entities in various pursuits, usually one of fame or money. The elaborate rituals you see done is pretty much the negative entities taking the piss for the hell of it; it's quite unnecessary and comical in a higher context. In any case, these 'contracts' or 'agreements' can be reneged at any time.

I'm moving this to the Metaphysics section, as it seems more suited there.
"When I became," said he, "the becoming became.
I have become the becoming.
I am one seeing myself, divided.
I am two and four and eight.
I am the universe in diversity.
I am my transformations.
This is my coming together.
Here are my selves become one."

-- Egyptian Book of the Dead

NastyNate

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 2

PostFri Jan 02, 2015 1:57 pm

I don't believe you can 'actually' sell your soul, as in like go to a masonic lodge and sign some blood oath while in contact with a demon/satan (a poor example) as that would definitively prove the existence of heaven/hell, God and satan. I think like previously stated it's more of symbolically selling out your morals, beliefs etc. for what the masses want to hear/watch; promoting evil through symbols, actions, lyrics, rituals etc.

sarah

3.5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 478

PostFri Jan 02, 2015 4:34 pm

From a largely entertainment industry standpoint I think it happens in various ways depending on the person, the circumstances and what/who they are dealing with. From the various things I have read it can come in the form of an outright agreement or contract with the 'devil' on a satanic/ritualistic level sometimes signed in blood in exchange for .......... the person will serve the purposes of the evil entity for the remainder of their lives never knowing when or how the end will come.

"Dancing With Mr. D."

Down in the graveyard where we have our tryst
The air smells sweet, the air smells sick
He never smiles, his mouth merely twists
The breath in my lungs feels clinging and thick
But I know his name, he's called Mr. D.
And one of these days he's gonna set you free
Human skulls is hangin' right 'round his neck
The palms of my hands is clammy and wet
Lord, I was dancin', dancin', dancin' so free
Dancin', dancin', dancin' so free
Dancin', Lord, keep your hand off me
Dancin' with Mr. D., with Mr. D., with Mr. D.
Will it be poison put in my glass
Will it be slow or will it be fast?
The bite of a snake, the sting of a spider
A drink of Belladonna on a Toussaint night
Hiding in a corner in New York City
Lookin' down a fourty-four in West Virginia
I was dancin', dancin', dancin' so free
Dancin', Lord, keep your hand off me
Dancin' with Mr. D., with Mr. D., with Mr. D.
One night I was dancin' with a lady in black
Wearin' black silk gloves and a black silk hat
She looked at me longin' with black velvet eyes
She gazed at me strange all cunning and wise
Then I saw the flesh just fall off her bones
The eyes in her skull was burning like coals
Lord, have mercy, fire and brimstone
I was dancin' with Mrs. D.
Lord, I was dancin', dancin', dancin' so free
I was dancin', dancin', dancin' so free
Dancin', dancin'

written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards

It can include the sacrifice of something most precious such as a loved one...not always knowing when or how this sacrifice is going to occur. Some of renowned fame are sacrificed on a real and yet archetypal level, on the alter of youth with their lights purposefully extinguished to serve in part a long-term purpose.

....in this scene Heath Ledger is switched with Johnny Depp from behind the mask because Heath died before finishing the sequence. Heath's own flame would be extinguished thus relegating him 'forever young'.

O, you must not make your mark on my lover's brow,
Nor draw no lines upon his brow with your antique pen;
Allow him to remain untainted [youthful] as you run your course
And remain the very ideal of beauty for future generations to admire.

William Shakespeare

phpBB [video]

Not everyone makes the initial decision to 'sell their souls' on their own behalf, some are sold by others, often family members, at a young age, even in childhood. They had no choice in the matter. Once sold and trapped, how do they escape?

I don't think everything in the below video is accurate but the red flags are all there, Britney (and Michael) having been subjected to mind control programming in their youth and that includes spiritual tampering.

phpBB [video]

Mind control programs have included enforced 'selling out to the devil' rituals. Imagine taking a child and teaching him or her in early toddler/childhood years that God loves them very much and encourage the child to love this loving and compassionate God in return then one night you subject the child to a ritual in which he or she may or may not be drugged and an elaborate set is staged worthy of Hollywood.

'God'.. frightening in appearance...and seemingly larger than life... stands before the child with appropriate long white robe, flowing hair, beard and covered in luminescent light (with the help of additional state of the art yet hidden special effects).

God' (the actor) tell the child that she (or he) will be cast into an eternal fire of everlasting fire and torture without end if their name is not in the Book of Life which 'God' holds. This is a 'God' that the child has been taught to love since the earliest of conscious and subconscious memory. Looking through the massive Book of Life which he hold in his hands, 'God' turns through the pages, searching for the child's name.

He finally tells the frightened child that their name IS NOT in the Book of Life and the child is condemned by God Himself to an afterlife of everlasting torture, fire and torment. 'God' does not love this child and belongs to Lucifer. This child, already traumatized, is then in the presence other actors in this most sinister of plays including their childhood caretakers/parents is subjected to the worst of childhood sexual assaults and molestation.

The child from that point on is taught to hate 'God' who has cast them into an everlasting condemnation of their soul that will never be changed and was already decided before their birth according to the LIE. Lucifer is their only recourse, the One who understands as he too has been cast out, he will grant them solace and understanding and this is reinforced for their remaining years on earth. This will be done through re-enforced mind tampering that includes a very real satanic/spiritual component at it's root.

They know that you cannot really and truly hate something that you did not once love and they use that basic psychological truth to greatest effect. This is but one of the tools in their disposal. Simple, diabolical, sinister yet effective.

Their are lots of differing techniques used to break a child into splintered parts and as adults they will be subconsciously drawn to the darkest and most sinister of people even though they may not understand why. They will enforce the 'illuminati' symbolism even naturally, it will come out of their subconsciously, spiritually and psychologically damaged souls and they will certainly not think that someone is MAKING them do it and will laugh at the suggestion.

Talented adults seeking their way into the 'industry' who have not been tampered with since childhood are dealt with differently and in various ways.

The devil is in the details :evil: ...that is a saying for a reason and it can be true. On a more worldly level, the devil IS in the details. The devil is in the CONTRACT. The devil is in the SMALL PRINT. Genuine and talented individuals end up selling their souls to the devil in the small print in their contracts with the music corporations. The music industry ends up OWNING them.

Upon signing the CONTRACT their rights are taken away, they are put through THE PROCESS of being made into a major music STAR. The PROCESS is physical, spiritual and psychological. It is exhausting, depleting, isolating and very STRESSFUL. Drugs are often readily made available despite the isolation and control and that is for a purpose..

It is a CULT and works just like a cult. How do cults work? isolation, deprivation, exhaustion, put on a BUSY SCHEDULE, no time to think, ISOLATION, handlers end up controlling ACCESS to the person, they decide who's calls get through and who's don't, those not in the industry are not to be trusted so they are told.

A person becomes imprisoned and only feel comfortable associating with other prisoners or employers/employees working in the prison complex. Once the contracts are signed there is no easy way out of the prison. Freedom becomes a memory. Money, fame and false respect is the exchange for your soul and your freedom. You are trapped in the machine and if you lash even politely out at it then punishment will surely follow.

The personal control inflicted even in conversations and interviews is no less than that expected of politicians but in the case of entertainers it is not confined to a political platform but an entertainment and artistic platform. Individual expression is okay so long as it falls in line with the agenda. Some happily endure the process and become enforcers themselves. The price for them is more than worth it, they relish in it while others are miserable but continue to play the game according to the contracts because the bars in the windows have already been put into place so what options are there.

Just like cults there is a caste system. A-list, B-list, C-list, D-list, not even on the radar and all those on the periphery of power. There is an addictive aspect to fame and all that goes along with it despite the vast negative repercussions, despite the falseness and superficiality and shallowness of it, despite having to live your life being watched almost 24/7, having to hire protection and being used in every way imaginable. It is a psychological process and it is damaging.

Being a STAR is not psychologically or spiritually healthy even though it all can look wonderful from the outside and can surely feel wonderful at times and feed the ego on the inside.

The private planes, the respect, the 'luminary' invitations, the 5-star hotels, the gourmet food, the instant service, the parties, the VIP status, the glamour, the access, the nominations, the awards, the insider status, so many wanting to be in your orbit. And like any CULT process the cult leaders will play with you, they will mess with you to bring you to the next level of your initiation.

Like many initiations they can be potentially catastrophic. You can be stripped down just as easily as you can be relegated upwards, your fall can be as instantaneous or prolonged as your rise. You will NEED to become hardened to withstand the process and THAT is part of the process.

You NEED to become hardened and your soul turned cold when you are SURROUNDED BY SHARKS. Still you are expected to shine like the star you are lauded to be. When the shine dims, and it will, that too will be used as part of the game of fame or 'evolution'. Stripping of the ego is ALSO part of 'the process'.

GOD FORBID you find yourself worth more dead than alive, you know the sharks would just as soon eat you up and spit you out. No one is indispensable. Should never have signed the contract, should have read the fine print, the DEVIL truly is in the details but you don't realize until it is too late. And for all your talent and shine you were only being used to carry out the real devil's agenda all along.

phpBB [video]

Not everyone who 'sells their soul to the Devil' gets fame and fortune, if they did there would be a lot more stars because ALOT of people are willing to do ANYTHING in exchange for fame and fortune including selling their souls or signing their names in blood on a contract. There are a lot of poor, struggling and non-famous Satanists out there who had great expectations of what they would get in return and have been left sorely disappointed in that regard. Not all will be left disappointed but as the saying goes... careful what you wish for..

As for how EXACTLY it is done in great detail in certain circles in a ritualistic sense, it is better not to say, there would be too many willing to carry it out without having a clue as to the possible repercussions.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 873

PostFri Jan 02, 2015 5:37 pm

I've never seen any proof that one can actually "sell their soul". Of course the saying comes from making a deal with those in power who can give you advantages but you have to do things for them you may not believe in, whether it's making movies or music you don't support or maybe lying to customers and ripping them off in some way. However, the idea that you actually sit down with the Devil himself and sign a blood pact is silly, of course some people do believe that is the case to some extent, but there is no proof of such a thing.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

sarah

3.5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 478

PostFri Jan 02, 2015 5:58 pm

I highly doubt that people are saying that you actually sit with the Serpent/Satan/Behemoth/the Devil itself and have a little chat with him and he produces a contract out of his pocket and asks you to sign it with a demonized pen dipped into your own blood.

No human being could endure being in it's full presence and it doesn't work that way. As for 'selling one's soul'.. there are people who DO sell their souls whether the vast majority choose to believe it or not. They don't tend to advertise the fact and what kind of proof would suffice.

XINE

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 0

PostSun Jan 18, 2015 10:05 pm

I ve just watched an interesting documentary on Youtube :-I Sold My Soul to Satan - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYf7jlcPWAw - and I recommend anybody who wants to try his/her hand on it to watch this video and, thereafter, think it over - twice - by himself in all its implications.
Personally I wouldn't consider selling my soul for any reason - that means blindly give it up my own humanity, freedom, consciousness, at least, and I don't even know what else does it imply...- but I m sure many people thinks differently and this video is a sort of an effective warning against doing it. Anyway I would like to hear your opinion about it, especially if you've already watched it....

Return to Philosophy and Metaphysics