It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:39 pm

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

Advice for selling my soul

Philosophical and metaphysical/spiritual discussions non specific to religion.
  • Author

Chitu

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 10

Re: Advice for selling my soul

PostFri Jan 16, 2015 5:55 am

Start with acquiring two authentic astrological talimans; one for your artistic capabilities and the other for fortune and fame. Then work on evoking an actual demon to physical manifestation from whom you can seek assistance with your musical career. The talismans can be acquired at renaissanceastrology.com and the texts for summoning demons at esotericarchives.com.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

PostSun Jan 18, 2015 2:18 am

SocialMemory wrote:Consider that you are sacrificing an eternity of pleasure.

:Thumbup: :Smile:

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

blasphemy

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 11

PostSat Jan 24, 2015 5:03 am

you can do anything you want if you put your mind to it, you just have to believe in yourself. it may not come today or tomorrow but if you want it bad enough it will happen. work hard, keep trying and never give up but most of all believe in yourself!

Soular

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 3

PostMon Jan 26, 2015 5:03 am

It's definitely possible. But demons aren't honest. You could end up getting cheated.

I also don't recommend this but if you wanted to do it you'd have to start practicing black magick. You would need to do research and summon a demon of your choosing, and make a pact with it.

I've been a victim of sorcery and black magick before and I'll tell you it's real.

There's more 'average citizens' worshipping the devil than what you think. So you're probably not the only one trying to sell out.

The rest is for you to research.
Previous

Return to Philosophy and Metaphysics