It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:33 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

The Egg

Philosophical and metaphysical/spiritual discussions non specific to religion.
  • Author

GreyJedi

Hopeless Wanderer

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 204

The Egg

PostFri Jan 30, 2015 9:09 pm

phpBB [video]

Compelling no?
"...in the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

Re: The Egg

PostMon Feb 06, 2017 5:51 pm

WHERE ARE YOU BRO???

COME BACK.

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 875

PostMon Feb 06, 2017 6:11 pm

Not sure if it will do any good, but I shot him an e-mail just in case he wasn't aware the forums were back up. However, there's a solid chance he no longer uses the e-mail attached to this place so it may have been futile. Hope GJ is doing well though.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

PostMon Feb 06, 2017 6:16 pm

He has a badass lightsabre, I remember him plugging it in the last version (or was it this one?)

Wherever he is, I hope he is in good health, amen.

God bless us all.

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 273

PostFri Feb 24, 2017 8:29 am

Wow this video actually completely sums up my view on life.

Awesome :Thumbup:
The only way out is in

Return to Philosophy and Metaphysics