It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:44 pm

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

Can some people really talk to the dead?

Philosophical and metaphysical/spiritual discussions non specific to religion.
  • Author

Illusion

1 star

• Thanks Received: 64

Can some people really talk to the dead?

PostMon Dec 26, 2016 1:45 am

I know that we all have a measurable energy so I was wondering if when we die, that energy is just transformed or just transports somewhere else, and if so, could that energy be communicated with by somebody with some 'special ability' I guess for lack of a better term :)

On an unrelated note, so glad VC boards are back up!

StarTemple

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 3

Re: Can some people really talk to the dead?

PostThu Dec 29, 2016 7:42 am

Illusion wrote:I know that we all have a measurable energy so I was wondering if when we die, that energy is just transformed or just transports somewhere else, and if so, could that energy be communicated with by somebody with some 'special ability' I guess for lack of a better term :)

On an unrelated note, so glad VC boards are back up!

Yes and No. The human is dead, you won't see them until resurrection time if they have died. BUT, all energy is recorded by angels, the Archangel and God as a perfect redundancy. The angels are the "sensors". For example, there is an angel or more than one who knows EVERY dog that has ever existed since the first "The Dog".

Every particle of atoms is known in a "reality" that has to be "recorded" so to speak, but God is its pre-existence to existence reality so he has within his memory ALL of them angels minds and "recordings" so he is the impenetrable "Memory" of all reality that has EVER been.

This is how a dead "Jesus Christ" could be actually gone and non existent and yet when God ALmighty resurrected him by direct action, EVERY single part of his former divine reality and EVERY exact memory was also "restored" because it is IN God.

As God is the very SOURCE of all spiritual and material "energy" he has ti all in Memory as REALITY that cannot be changed or altered as far as what it has been as it rools there every second. By such "connection" he can control all aspects of EVERYTHING.

Now when it comes to the "you shall never die" line Satan gave the Edenic Woman, demons can and do "record" various realities like people, and can retransmit exact "copies" of a person in all detail, BUT it is not actually that person. In fact, if they were not limited by God's angels they could get your great grand ma's DNA and generate the form and inhabit it with an exact facsimilie of her, but it is just a demon incarnation.

The objective is for humans to doubt the reality of what death really is. But they can be recovered even if dead by the things just related, as most other resurrections will be through agents of life, like Christ and his angels, and they will even restore dead animals in the Ecclesiastes 3 "Sheol" or "Hades" dead state of "the one place" and the "same eventuality" as humans now also have, but it has been bridged back to life by the Christ sacrifice of blood and Heb10:10 perfect DNA which can restore the entire planetary life system as if it never has died, in time. (Eze47 is a coming restorative REALITY, GUARANTEED)

Rather than "talk to the dead", just be patient and wait for the real thing to be restored in the Matt19:28 global "ReGeneration" process of all life on Earth. Genesis 2.0 in other words IN "Last Adam" Christ.

Once they get world government complete in about 15 years, they will trigger Christ arrival so you are not in the dark now, for that time later, then and you can make the Revelation 14:6-8 positive choice, now or at that time, and start to live forever. (rather than merely "survive")

Return to Philosophy and Metaphysics