It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 8:51 am

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?

Theological and spiritual discussions within the context of a religious framework.
  • Author

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 543

Re: Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?

PostThu Feb 16, 2017 6:19 pm

Gnostic, let me know when you've grown a pair... I'll be back when you have,

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostFri Feb 17, 2017 3:43 pm

Gnostic you are a coward :D

Remember this exchange the next time you puff up with arrogance.

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 827

PostFri Feb 17, 2017 4:17 pm

Hopefully this is the last call out Scimi. I understand what you want, but you can't force another user to engage by constantly harassing him. If GB wants to respond he can, but if he doesn't want to then that's also an option, it is what it is.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostFri Feb 17, 2017 4:30 pm

And that is - GB being a coward lol

Can't finish what he starts - thinks he's throwing curve balls, and get hit by his own pitching lol.

Like I said earlier in this thread - I first butt heads with him on truthzone forum, and that place is full of the internets retards. I had to leave real quick. Was bad for my intellect.

He stepped into here, and thought he could debate scriptural narratives in context and found he was so far removed from context that he had to try and bury this thread in a hurry.

Well, you know me!

I aint gonna let him live it down until he apologises for being a pathetic cretin. :D

Scimi

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

PostFri Feb 17, 2017 4:54 pm

The more you harass and antagonize him the worse you end up looking. Rather than someone who is intent on arguing for their truth you end up coming off as an obsessed bully. GB uses very similar insulting and condescending rhetoric in addressing many users here so I understand that "you give what you get" but I'm just letting you know how it comes off to those looking in.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostFri Feb 17, 2017 5:01 pm

Bro Loki, you know I don't care how people perceive me.

I would not be phased by the opinions of people.

Therefore I say it again - gnostic bishop is out of his league with me, his hubris saw him run and he's even read this thread to see my opinion of him,

No argument coming from him, becuase he has none.

He knows I am right.

It's not the first time either.

Scimi

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

PostFri Feb 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Scimitar wrote:Bro Loki, you know I don't care how people perceive me.

I would not be phased by the opinions of people.

Therefore I say it again - gnostic bishop is out of his league with me, his hubris saw him run and he's even read this thread to see my opinion of him,

No argument coming from him, becuase he has none.

He knows I am right.

It's not the first time either.

Scimi

That's fine and dandy, and I know you don't care what people think of you, but eventually I can't just let you follow another user around insulting them because they won't respond. So lets just let it drop unless GB decides he has an interest in responding. I'd appreciate it :Thumbup:

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostFri Feb 17, 2017 5:17 pm

Fair. Ok.

Love ya lol. Advocate.

Scimi

Gnostic Bishop

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 89

PostSat Feb 18, 2017 4:24 pm

Who ran away?

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3519

Regards
DL

Creeper

1 star

• Thanks Received: 228

PostSun Feb 19, 2017 11:28 am

Gnostic Bishop wrote:Who ran away?

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3519

Regards
DL

Just out of curiosity....

How does starting a new topic debunk any of what Scimitar posted and how is that not still running away?
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool
PreviousNext

Return to Religion