It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:29 pm

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

Speakers Corner Debates

Theological and spiritual discussions within the context of a religious framework.
  • Author

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 549

Re: Speakers Corner Debates

PostFri Apr 21, 2017 11:47 am

My channel, gnostic bishop, is all about "dawah" - meaning, an invitation to Islam. Not your agnostic meanderings!

If you like the content of my vids, subscribe to be notified of more as they get uploaded ;)

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostFri Apr 21, 2017 11:59 am

Even Judaism recognises the God's covenant with Ishmael pbuh.

Here, Rabbi Tovia Singer answers a keen question from a member of the audience.

phpBB [video]

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostTue Apr 25, 2017 2:16 am

Subboor Ahmed discusses Darwin and Evolution with a friendly atheist brother in humanity, at Speakers Corner, Hyde Park, London.

phpBB [video]

Scimi

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostTue Apr 25, 2017 12:29 pm

Brother Hussain dismantles a group of atheist heckler's before moving on to have a discussion with Matthew, a visitor to the park.

phpBB [video]

Scimi

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostTue Apr 25, 2017 12:31 pm

An excellent and interestingly detailed explanation into the remarkable and unique preservation of the Muslim holy book, the Qur'an - presented by brother Adnan and brother Mansur. If you wish to see the full presentation, I believe EFDawah and SCDawah channels both have it.

phpBB [video]

Scimi

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostWed Apr 26, 2017 10:53 am

Interested in Dawah? Here is a great over view in the form of a documentary on the topic of Muhammad in the Bible:

phpBB [video]

An Excellent documentary made by brother Muhammad (Bushwack) from Wake Up Project forum in 2012. Resurfacing five years later as a timeless classic with appeal to all inviter's (Da'ee's) to the way of Islam.

God bless,

Scimi

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostTue May 02, 2017 12:05 am

Hussain (Jason) and Joshua have a discussion on the nature of Jesus. Thank you to both Hussain (Jason) and Joshua for taking part.

Filmed at Speaker's Corner, Hyde Park, London on Sunday the 30th April 2017!

phpBB [video]

Scimi

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostTue May 02, 2017 3:04 pm

IS SHARIAH HERE?

Jamie questions Paul on Shariah Law vs the New Western Secular World Order!

phpBB [video]

God bless,

Scimi

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostTue May 09, 2017 2:53 am

phpBB [video]

Scimi

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostThu May 11, 2017 4:57 pm

May the Peace and Blessings of God Almighty be upon you,. Thank you for tuning in. In this video, Brother Hussein asks brother Mohammad to give advice to those who are caught in the lifestyle they don't want!

phpBB [video]

Thank you for tuning in to PART 2. In this video, Brother Hussein and Brother Muhammad both give advice to those who are caught in the lifestyle they don't want!

Check out GUIDANCE AVENUE youtube channel for many more great videos in sh'Allah: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxUSZd ... w_Kj2cSvlw

phpBB [video]

If you enjoyed this video, please do consider subscribing for more, in sh'Allah! JazakAllahu Khairan

God Bless,

Scimi

PreviousNext

Return to Religion