It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:24 am

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

Speakers Corner Debates

Theological and spiritual discussions within the context of a religious framework.
  • Author

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 543

Re: Speakers Corner Debates

PostFri Apr 21, 2017 11:47 am

My channel, gnostic bishop, is all about "dawah" - meaning, an invitation to Islam. Not your agnostic meanderings!

If you like the content of my vids, subscribe to be notified of more as they get uploaded ;)

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostFri Apr 21, 2017 11:59 am

Even Judaism recognises the God's covenant with Ishmael pbuh.

Here, Rabbi Tovia Singer answers a keen question from a member of the audience.

phpBB [video]

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostTue Apr 25, 2017 2:16 am

Subboor Ahmed discusses Darwin and Evolution with a friendly atheist brother in humanity, at Speakers Corner, Hyde Park, London.

phpBB [video]

Scimi

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostTue Apr 25, 2017 12:29 pm

Brother Hussain dismantles a group of atheist heckler's before moving on to have a discussion with Matthew, a visitor to the park.

phpBB [video]

Scimi

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostTue Apr 25, 2017 12:31 pm

An excellent and interestingly detailed explanation into the remarkable and unique preservation of the Muslim holy book, the Qur'an - presented by brother Adnan and brother Mansur. If you wish to see the full presentation, I believe EFDawah and SCDawah channels both have it.

phpBB [video]

Scimi

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostWed Apr 26, 2017 10:53 am

Interested in Dawah? Here is a great over view in the form of a documentary on the topic of Muhammad in the Bible:

phpBB [video]

An Excellent documentary made by brother Muhammad (Bushwack) from Wake Up Project forum in 2012. Resurfacing five years later as a timeless classic with appeal to all inviter's (Da'ee's) to the way of Islam.

God bless,

Scimi

Previous

Return to Religion