It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:01 pm

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

Speakers Corner Debates

Theological and spiritual discussions within the context of a religious framework.
  • Author

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 549

Re: Speakers Corner Debates

PostFri May 12, 2017 11:39 am

The NIV spwaned from the KJV revisions by over 50 cooperating denominations within Christianity and a plethora of lnguists, researchers and scholars as well as Doctors of Divinity were involved in attempting to clarify the distortions within the New Testament Bible. In this video, Theo seems to be unaware of such a development and holds fast to the KJV, at the risk of looking like he doesn't know what it contains.

phpBB [video]

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostMon May 29, 2017 7:03 pm

She claimed to be a Muslim apostate to Christianity - turns out she was lying about both - ever being a Muslim, let alone apostating from islam, and lied about being Christian - as you will clearly see.

Her theological musings are actually Hindu in application. She was a paid shill to make both Christianity look stupid and Islam look bad.

SHE GOT EXPOSED AT THE END!

phpBB [video]

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostWed May 31, 2017 3:19 am

The Christians run away in this one as well... after turning the other chee... wait - they turned their backs and fled! too funny!

phpBB [video]

Scimi

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostWed May 31, 2017 6:32 pm

An Atheist (Rob) invests hope in ideas without proof, this dogmatic position is reflective of the accusation the atheists paint the believer's with. Irony abounds, watch Rob struggle with the question "what do you believe" because he knows that belief doesn't require evidence! Big thank you to brother Hamza Myatt for taking the time to debate Rob and to EF Dawah (Eman Foundation Dawah) for letting us film this two weeks ago! Also a BIG thank you to Rob who had no issue with us filming him, he's a friendly chap - we hope he will become Muslim some day soon. Ameen.

If you like what we do, please do kindly consider subscribing to Dawah Digital in sh'Allah

phpBB [video]

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostMon Jun 05, 2017 10:51 am

phpBB [video]

Scimi

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostFri Jun 09, 2017 10:20 pm

Published on Jun 6, 2017

Juan Carlos, a Christian brother debates Brother Hashim. The topic of discussion centers around whether Jesus (pbuh) knew the hour - Juan Carlos struggles with the idea that Jesus is both divine and not divine - clearly showing the confusion of a contradicting New Testament work.

We would like to thank brother Hashim and brother Juan Carlos for taking part in this discussion, may Allah subhana wa ta'aala bless brother Hashim and guide brother Juan Carlos to truth, ameen.

We work hard to bring you video content with a difference - we just invested in a third DSLR camera (thank you brother Nadeem) and a new tripod (thank you sister Mehnaz) and look forward to bringing you even better, more dynamic video content in the near future in sh'Allah.

If you enjoyed this video, please do kindly consider subscribing for more - help us to spread the Dawah far and wide and reach many more people in sh'Allah.

JazakAllabhu khair and thank you for reading.

The Dawah Digital Bros!!!

phpBB [video]

Previous

Return to Religion