It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:05 am

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

The Paul Williams Show

Theological and spiritual discussions within the context of a religious framework.
  • Author

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 549

The Paul Williams Show

PostSat Aug 05, 2017 10:40 am

Paul Williams, the lion of Speakers Corner speaks freely on the Old and New Testaments. This series is a cold nail in the coffin for Christians who profess the trinity. The series starts with a farewell to Christian terrorist hate preacher, Jay Smith, who has after 25 years left Speakers Corner! And from there on, it starts to roll and come into its own!!!

The series is composed of Bite Size digestible videos which weigh heavy on the mind and heart!

The first seven segments were filmed in the Main Prayer Hall of the Prestigious Regents Park Mosque

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Enjoy,

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 549

Re: The Paul Williams Show

PostSat Aug 05, 2017 10:44 am

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

More to come soon,

God bless,

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Return to Religion