It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:36 am

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

The Paul Williams Show

Theological and spiritual discussions within the context of a religious framework.
  • Author

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 573

The Paul Williams Show

PostSat Aug 05, 2017 10:40 am

Paul Williams, the lion of Speakers Corner speaks freely on the Old and New Testaments. This series is a cold nail in the coffin for Christians who profess the trinity. The series starts with a farewell to Christian terrorist hate preacher, Jay Smith, who has after 25 years left Speakers Corner! And from there on, it starts to roll and come into its own!!!

The series is composed of Bite Size digestible videos which weigh heavy on the mind and heart!

The first seven segments were filmed in the Main Prayer Hall of the Prestigious Regents Park Mosque

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Enjoy,

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

Re: The Paul Williams Show

PostSat Aug 05, 2017 10:44 am

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

More to come soon,

God bless,

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Gnostic Bishop

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 113

PostTue Aug 22, 2017 12:25 am

Discussing imaginary Biblical and Qur'anic characters is pointless as their existence cannot be proven to be as written in the myths.

We can judge the morals they are said to show though anf but Yahweh and Allah get a big fail on morals.

Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Regards
DL

slave_of_God

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 18

PostTue Aug 22, 2017 12:37 am

Gnostic Bishop wrote:Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Regards
DL

I will focus on the homophobic part of what you said. I am a creationist and seriously, i cannot fathom how anybody can be so arrogant or so shameless to voice out that they are going to love somebody who is the same sex as they are. Do you hear those people speak about God? I don't think so. I mean, what's the point of loving somebody who's the same sex as you?

Is it for mere pleasure? What's the point of sex if there's not going to be a fruit out of it, like a child that you can raise to become a believer in A Creator and who will uphold respect, goodness, and morality wherever he/she may be? Life should continue. Life becomes better when people believe and fear God Almighty. People focus more on pleasing Him than their own bodies then.

I don't think homosexuals truly believe in God. If they did, they would never voice out their sexual orientation. I mean, does such a thing even need to be spoken of? Can't you love somebody without having any need for sexual gratification? Seriously, how disgusting is pleasing somebody who's the same sex as you are? May God Guide us all.
My heart's at ease knowing what has missed me was never meant for me.

Creeper

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 275

PostTue Aug 29, 2017 5:32 pm

Salaam alaykom slave_of_God

I hope you are doing alright, don't worry about getting banned :lol: VC is a gatekeeper who just keeps people chasing symbols and internet communications are not all that anyway, it's just another way for people to play off our dopamine addiction and make money. These things have some uses I suppose, but I'm a very cynical man.

You are actually playing right into Gnostic Bishop's homophobic hypothesis with what you are saying. I don't like a lot of the weird sexual shit people get up to, but it is what it is, if it doesn't effect you personally then why should you care? I'm way more offended by rape and pedophilia and the kind of roads the system forces all women to walk down, than I ever will be by gays and trans people. I just understand that the world is a fucked up place and I think everyone suffers from the sexual aspects of life to a degree. I actually disagree with your view that sex should only be for breeding, but I disagree with breeding in general now I know what we and the world are like...

On topic: the Paul William's show is pretty good, very insightful, he knows what he is talking about.
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

slave_of_God

0.5 stars

PostTue Aug 29, 2017 6:51 pm

Wa'alaykum Salaam Wa Rahmatullah Creeper,

i joined you here finally, Alhamdulillah. I told him concerning the symbols rule the world message that he is propagating. It's just not true. God Is The One Who Has Power over everybody and everything. What's this he's saying then? VC doesn't even know the worth of those who use his forum. He even said on his site in the about me section that this site isn't for everybody and he says he's exposing the truth. Isn't truth for everybody?

I think there's good in what he's doing in the sense that people's eyes may be opened and they can remain wary and stay away from how satan wants them to become. But it's not enough. Where's the talk about the Indeniability of God's Existence? Take Chassidy/Tatilina/Tanya for example. She's somebody they've been taunting a lot. I mean we are online and why can't you treat people as best as you can? She recently threatened justjess and the zone with gory pictures recently. I've been lurking the site even though i'm banned. These people could have remained friendly with her and support her instead of taunting her and making her rage. God Knows Best though. Now look where she's at. She's threatening to come after them.

And brother, nobody has the right to be a homosexual. God Is The Best of Judges for sure but look at it this way. You've come into this world through a mum and a dad. Why go against that way? Do they even believe in God and have an ongoing relationship with Him? If they did, where's their modesty concerning what should remain hidden? To each their own though.

Anyway, i'm really glad to be interacting with you. I've tried to create a new account to log in again on VC but i guess he really doesn't know the worth of his forum members. You get the opportunity to make people interact and you ban them simply for speaking out their minds, pretexting that talking about God means talking about religion everywhere?

Hope we get to talk often here anyway, In Sha Allah, :)

Creeper

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 275

PostThu Aug 31, 2017 9:29 am

slave_of_God wrote:Wa'alaykum Salaam Wa Rahmatullah Creeper,

i joined you here finally, Alhamdulillah. I told him concerning the symbols rule the world message that he is propagating. It's just not true. God Is The One Who Has Power over everybody and everything. What's this he's saying then? VC doesn't even know the worth of those who use his forum. He even said on his site in the about me section that this site isn't for everybody and he says he's exposing the truth. Isn't truth for everybody?

I don't really bother with internet communications like this much any more, it's a waste of time and a lot of water has gone under the bridge. I just thought I'd have a little look here to see if anything was happening and I saw your posts, it's pretty dead here for the most part and I won't ever go back to the official VC sites. The more I interact with him, the more I realise he is just an asshole who is making money from exposing some of the truth. Controlled opposition just like Alex Jones, David Icke and so on, he is never going to offer any kind of solution, just keep people chasing symbols and visiting his site.

I think there's good in what he's doing in the sense that people's eyes may be opened and they can remain wary and stay away from how satan wants them to become.

I agree with you on that, it's not all bad. He will just never take it further than that.

But it's not enough. Where's the talk about the Indeniability of God's Existence?

In the forums :lol:

Take Chassidy/Tatilina/Tanya for example. She's somebody they've been taunting a lot. I mean we are online and why can't you treat people as best as you can? She recently threatened justjess and the zone with gory pictures recently. I've been lurking the site even though i'm banned. These people could have remained friendly with her and support her instead of taunting her and making her rage. God Knows Best though. Now look where she's at. She's threatening to come after them.

Chassidy/Tatilina/Aiylish/Tanya is one nasty, ignorant, manipulative, hypocritical bitch, I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. The people she constantly attacks just wish she would get some psychiatric help already. Last I heard about her, she was threatening suicide or something, she is out of her tiny, warped, little mind. She is actually a good example of the kinds of people VC always has in his forum, filling the place with hateful lunatics, hasbara brigadiers and a few regulars to keep an eye on things (who don't even believe in conspiracies, despite the content of the main site), while deleting posts and banning members that expose too much. The official forum, like most governments, is either an example of extreme incompetence or it is supremely shady, take your pick.

And brother, nobody has the right to be a homosexual. God Is The Best of Judges for sure but look at it this way. You've come into this world through a mum and a dad. Why go against that way? Do they even believe in God and have an ongoing relationship with Him? If they did, where's their modesty concerning what should remain hidden? To each their own though.

To each their own indeed, like I said, I couldn't care less personally. Although it is interesting that some homosexuals have an extreme dislike of religion. Everybody gets too excited about these things :lol:

Anyway, i'm really glad to be interacting with you. I've tried to create a new account to log in again on VC but i guess he really doesn't know the worth of his forum members. You get the opportunity to make people interact and you ban them simply for speaking out their minds, pretexting that talking about God means talking about religion everywhere?

You can be a bit hardcore on the preaching bro. Don't worry about it, that place is a waste of time after you have gained all the knowledge you can from it and it is better to move on. His forums will inevitably close down, with all content deleted again at some point anyway.

Hope we get to talk often here anyway, In Sha Allah, :)

It's in God's hands bro, I just happened to look here again by chance, if you believe in that sort of thing, and saw your posts. I still have a little look from time to time. Despite all the hasbara, nutters, assholes and idiots, I have met some great people through here. You can't expect to get along with everyone anyway, I am probably being harsh with my generalisations, sometimes I can see the other side's point, I just don't share it and they can't see mine, it is what it is.

Take care and God bless you Akhi :Smile:
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

slave_of_God

0.5 stars

PostThu Aug 31, 2017 11:56 am

Aameen... you too take care Akhi... I just don't think it's logical to condemn anybody when God Can Guide them anytime.

Glad you're okay. Thank you for replying me as you did. It was a nice pleasurable read.

I wish we could have new accounts there and go like all the nice posts and wreak good havoc together, In Sha Allah. ^_^

The people there are priceless. I know i have been a bit hardcore on the preaching but you only improve yourself in time.

I only believe that everything is God's Doing. We are all under His Control and can only help each other as best as we can. :)

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostSat Sep 02, 2017 5:33 pm

want more Paul Williams? Sure... have it!!!

8 The Historical Jesus is the Muslim Jesus pbuh
phpBB [video]

9 Forgeries in the New Testament
phpBB [video]

10 Scholarly Scandal - the Truth withheld from Christians
phpBB [video]

6 more to go.

Scimi

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostSat Sep 02, 2017 5:42 pm

Back in the main prayer hall of Regents Park Mosque:

10 - Who succeeded Jesus pbuh?
phpBB [video]

Filmed in Regents Park
12 - Forgeries in the New Testament II
phpBB [video]

13 - John the Baptist was Muslim too?
phpBB [video]

Scimi

Next

Return to Religion