It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:24 pm

Religious Icons in Russia and Urkaine Weeping

Theological and spiritual discussions within the context of a religious framework.
  • Author

GreyJedi

Hopeless Wanderer

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 200

Religious Icons in Russia and Urkaine Weeping

PostWed Mar 05, 2014 7:09 pm

phpBB [video]

In Russia and Ukraine, in a number of monasteries and churches, icons, tears began to roll. In the Orthodox tradition (yes indeed, as in the west, where the weeping statues, portend serious events) is a clear sign from above, which is a call to the people to repentance and warning of approaching difficult times. Icons are now crying among others Rostov-on-Don, Odessa, Rivne, Novokuznetsk. Earlier similar phenomenon in Russia and Ukraine, took place before the October Revolution and the fall of the tsarist regime, and just before the collapse of the Soviet Union.
"...in the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Tiffany

Bulletproof

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 58

Re: Religious Icons in Russia and Urkaine Weeping

PostThu Mar 06, 2014 12:11 am

GreyJedi wrote:
phpBB [video]

In Russia and Ukraine, in a number of monasteries and churches, icons, tears began to roll. In the Orthodox tradition (yes indeed, as in the west, where the weeping statues, portend serious events) is a clear sign from above, which is a call to the people to repentance and warning of approaching difficult times. Icons are now crying among others Rostov-on-Don, Odessa, Rivne, Novokuznetsk. Earlier similar phenomenon in Russia and Ukraine, took place before the October Revolution and the fall of the tsarist regime, and just before the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Many will continue to resist the call for repentance and many will not believe this, it is a clear sign from above of what is quickly coming. Today I decided to check out the news to try and keep up with what is going on in Ukraine with Russia and I am wondering what is going on with the news reporters arguing with each other on the situation, tensions are high on all sides. I've never seen that amount of bickering on national TV before, something is up and yeah things are about to get real.
Romans 16:17-18
17 I urge you, brothers and sisters, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them. 18 For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people.

Return to Religion