It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:33 pm

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Speakers Corner Debates

Theological and spiritual discussions within the context of a religious framework.
  • Author

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

Speakers Corner Debates

PostThu Apr 13, 2017 2:00 pm

Christians: Kevin And Douglas Question Muslims: Mansur And Paul at Speakers Corner, Sunday 9th April 2017

phpBB [video]

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Lisa

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 9

Re: Speakers Corner Debates

PostThu Apr 13, 2017 5:37 pm

Can you force someone to believe when you say, I will kill you unless you believe? Seems that islam has that history...

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostThu Apr 13, 2017 6:02 pm

Your question is based on your personal ignorance Lisa, it cannot be answered to any satisfaction when your fundamental faculties of reason are non existent.

Havva nice day

Scimi
Last edited by Scimitar on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Lisa

0 stars

PostThu Apr 13, 2017 6:54 pm

Are you saying Scimi that Islam doesn't have that history? Because you can google it and it surely does....

I actually watched the first portion where the muslim says there is no compulsion in religion...that's nice and all but muslims haven't actually practiced it.

I didn't even know I burned bridges with you, what did I say? I left the one thread when you asked me to leave, only to find you and Kung Fu dissing me later on...

Well, if the one Christian was the white man standing besides the muslim then, haha, he probably did 'own' him.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostThu Apr 13, 2017 7:06 pm

You have no idea what you are talking about as usual, can u please kindly - do one, thank you

Scimi
Last edited by Scimitar on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lisa

0 stars

PostThu Apr 13, 2017 7:10 pm

Actually I do have some idea of what I'm talking about...Mohammad started off nicely treating those around him in hopes of converting them, but when that didn't work he got a little upset and started converting with the sword..that's what I've read anyway.

Kindly f off you say? Is that a kind thing to say? Maybe that's the kind muslim way? Lol!

Creeper

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

PostThu Apr 13, 2017 8:47 pm

A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostMon Apr 17, 2017 2:43 am

phpBB [video]

:cool:

Scimi

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostTue Apr 18, 2017 12:30 am

phpBB [video]

Scimi

Gnostic Bishop

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 114

PostFri Apr 21, 2017 1:25 am

Scimitar

Still denying your own religion eh.

Nice.

You do my job of discrediting theists for me.

Keep up the good work.

For those who wish to know a bit about the immorality of Islam, this link right at the end answer the question you ducked so ignorantly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzoZuHtJ0EI

I guess the mods do not want to grow this site as they are allowing you full rein to be as ignorant and disingenuous as you like.

But like I say, keep doing my work of showing othe4rs what theists are all about.

Regards
DL
Next

Return to Religion