It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:51 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Speakers Corner Debates

Theological and spiritual discussions within the context of a religious framework.
  • Author

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

Re: Speakers Corner Debates

PostTue Jul 11, 2017 4:37 am

Palestine Exhibition 2017 @ The Queen Elizabeth II Centre. Tariq Ramadan talks about The Palestinian Struggle and what we can do by Democratically Engaging with Members of Parliament. This is the first event of it's type in the UK and the largest one ever held in Europe!!

Tariq Ramadan is a Professor of Contemporary Islamic Studies at the Oxford University (Oriental Institute, St Antony's College) and also teaches at the Oxford Faculty of Theology. His international academic roles and accolades are numerous and he has written on the wider Middle East for many years.

Don't forget to LIKE & SUBSCRIBE www.youtube.com/DawahDigital - JazakAllahu Khairan Katheeran.

Dawah Digital

phpBB [video]

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostTue Jul 11, 2017 4:38 am

Filmed at the PALEXPO [Palestine Exhibition], Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Westminster, London 8th July 2017

Surviving Israeli Terrorism: Dr Inas Abbad and Hayat Amous Zughaier talk to Dawah Digital about the Palestinian struggle for Survival and Human Rights.

Hayat Amous Zughaier

Hayat is the Director of Public Relations and Supervisor for social services at the Emleson Society. She has been in this role since 2008, working to train leaders and promote volunteer work in the fields of: summer camps leadership, women's leadership, crisis management, and the development of community institutions.

She is also a founder member and a volunteer at the 'Momken Association', which aims to help Palestinian woman and children to understand their rights, gender equality, focusing on health, education and economic progress for women and children. Hayat is also a volunteer at the Jerusalemite Womens Coalition.

Dr Inas Abbad

Inas is a political science researcher, lecturer and a political activist from East Jerusalem. Her brother, who has been held in an Israeli prison for the past 16 years, is one of the leaders of the hunger strike. Inas also writes for online media such as Middle East Eye and the Palestinian Information Centre on topics including the occupation and hunger strike.

Introduction presented by Sister Fatima, a volunteer at the FOA (Friends of Al Aqsa)

PLEASE DO KINDLY SUBSCRIBE TO DAWAH DIGITAL - WE MAKE NOTHING FROM THIS EFFORT AND SINCERELY WISH TO BRING TO LIGHT ALL ISSUES ISLAMIC AND HUMANITARIAN.

JazakAllahu Khairan Katheeran,

Dawah Digital

phpBB [video]

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostThu Jul 13, 2017 12:23 am

New visitor to the park, Hamza speaks with Richard, a veteran to Speakers' Corner. Richard has a Masters Degree in Judaism and Christianity in the Greco Roman world

phpBB [video]

Scimi

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostSat Sep 02, 2017 5:54 pm

Muslim teaches Jew about Allah,

Imran Hussein engages Nossin, a Jew, on the topic of God. Find out what happened next!

phpBB [video]

Scimi

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostFri Sep 08, 2017 8:29 am

Dinosaurs in the Qur'an? Preston asks Mansur questions about the Qur'an, Islam and the Prophet Muhammad pbuh

phpBB [video]

Scimi

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostFri Sep 08, 2017 8:31 am

Speakers Corner - Atheist and Muslim discuss good & evil - bro Imran Hussein is back

phpBB [video]

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostThu Sep 21, 2017 1:38 pm

phpBB [video]
Last edited by Scimitar on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostThu Sep 21, 2017 1:38 pm

phpBB [video]

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostThu Sep 21, 2017 1:39 pm

phpBB [video]

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostThu Sep 21, 2017 1:40 pm

phpBB [video]

PreviousNext

Return to Religion