It is currently Mon May 20, 2019 9:36 pm


Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

Theological and spiritual discussions within the context of a religious framework.
  • Author
  • Message
Offline
User avatar

Gnostic Bishop

Registered User

2 stars

  • Posts: 683
  • Joined: 04 August 2014
  • Thanks Received: 114

Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

PostTue Apr 25, 2017 8:11 pm

Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

Perspective 1.
Has man forgotten his rightful place as God’s master?

A theology makes you a slave to your God while the Jesus that Gnostic Christians follow has man take his rightful place as God’s master. After all, all the Gods are man-made. That is why Gnostic Christianity has always put man ahead of God. The Karaite Jews have that view as well as their oral tradition can overrule the written Torah and God himself, showing how old this tradition or ideology is.

It seems that without the lie of a supernatural God, people are not willing to have a man be God the way the ancients used to do. Emperors used to name themselves God and their sons, sons of God.

One of the Jesus' that the church did not silence, tells us that that is the right way to think when he said, instead of stoning people on the Sabbath, that the Sabbath was made for man and not man for the Sabbath. I extrapolate from that, that Jesus would also say that religions and gods were made for man and not man for religions. Jesus answered them, is it not written in your law, I said, Yee are gods?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbes ... r_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02cia ... =PLCBF574D

-----------------------------------------

Perspective 2.
Does the Bible show that our next God is a Man?

The Bible states that when Jesus returns, his elect will make themselves known and elect him to rule over them. The Bible states that our new Jesus will not be recognizable and he will be elected by his Words. Remember that the story tellers, in one of the sequels, have named Jesus. --- The Word.

The Abrahamic Karaite oral tradition is that Rabbis, men generally, can overrule the written Word of God. In real language, this means that the interpretation of words and terms is to always be governed by men of the Divine Council and their elected God.

The voice of a man, to the Bible, --- is supreme and above God’s written words. That is as it should be as nature makes the ideal of all species to be one of their own. If a God cannot be or is not in our true image, then God is not worthy of us. This is the logic and reason why the rule of man over written tradition must be supreme. Anything else would be humankind giving up our natures for the nature of an alien form. God forbid.

More directly to the question. The Bible states that we are to kill witches. This, at that time, meant that men were not to let themselves be fooled by magicians or alchemists and other tricksters who might deceive them. This meant that nothing magical or supernatural, no magician doing illusions, etc., should be put above the spoken word.

The policy of the Divine Council was to rule by the tenet called the Golden Rule. The Rabbi class thus had the final say in all religious and political matters. The Divine Council would choose whom to anoint and follow as their Prophet/God/King.

Does this ultimately show that God was a man to the Jews who wrote the Bible? Is that why they were so unafraid to change Gods name so often?

Where Jews the first atheists? Closely followed by the Gnostic that had used Jewry as a springboard to their better Universalist creed? Is that why Rome hated Jews and Gnostic Christian?

If the Jews interpreted the word God as a man, the way the old Roman emperors did, then was placing a supernatural God up in heaven a poor theological position for us today.

----------------------------------------

Perspective 3.
Does as above so below mean that God must abide by man’s laws?

Jesus said to give to Caesar what is Caesars. Caesar makes the laws we live by and no religion is true to the laws set out by their Gods. Thank God as those laws are quite barbaric. For example, both Yahweh and Allah, through the mouths of men, promote stoning for adultery and sundry other sins. This of course ignores that both Gods show justice as being close to an eye for an eye which is what secular laws try to gauge punishment by.

There is a military term that says that the pace to be set by the troops is as fast as the slowest man. This is so that no man is left behind.

Since we have collectively decided that secular law is superior to the laws of heaven and God, does that mean that when Jesus return, he will validate secular law and ask us to follow Caesar?

Regards
DL
Offline

Creeper

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 204
  • Joined: 08 January 2017
  • Thanks Received: 282

Re: Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

PostTue Apr 25, 2017 9:50 pm

Image

Mr Bishop, can you please define what GOD actually is?

You know, the Creator and Sustainer of all existence?

Who really makes the rules and runs the show, mankind or nature?

The sheer hubris you display is always amazing :lol:

How has "man created God" when He Created the universe and we will not exist forever? The only "gods" man creates are idols (or when we idolise ourselves), The God has always existed. Allahu Akbar.

Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

I like how your "evidence" is the Jews corrupting their own scripture (the Talmud). If we want to get into that it is a very interesting subject, it is the reason for a lot of the evil and corruption in the world. It is also the reason why Jesus (pbuh) was sent to the lost sheep of Israel.

What did Jesus (pbuh) do with the money lenders in the temple?

I also love how you twist the words of Jesus (pbuh). Giving to Caesar what is Caesar's is precisely because of how corrupt man-made laws are...

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

As for stoning people for adultery in Islam. You need 4 witnesses to the act, with no variation in their accounts (good luck with that) and the words of Jesus (pbuh) still stand in that "he who is without sin should cast the first stone", seeing as he is a Prophet in Islam and all that. Self-righteous "authorities" are always tyrants no matter what culture you look at.

If you feel like dropping the arrogance and the hate boner for all religion and phenomena you can't explain for a moment, you can talk about the demiurge and then depending on what you say, I might start to take you a little bit more seriously...
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
Offline
User avatar

Gnostic Bishop

Registered User

2 stars

  • Posts: 683
  • Joined: 04 August 2014
  • Thanks Received: 114

Re: Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

PostWed Apr 26, 2017 1:42 pm

Creeper wrote:[

You know, the Creator and Sustainer of all existence?

...


You are building your ideology on something that is only hear say, supernatural and imaginary.

What makes you say that God is your creator and sustainer? Do you not have parents?

You make it sound like God created you as a make work project for himself.

Tell us why your God is so weak that he needs servants and slaves?

phpBB [video]


Regards
DL
Offline
User avatar

Gnostic Bishop

Registered User

2 stars

  • Posts: 683
  • Joined: 04 August 2014
  • Thanks Received: 114

Re: Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

PostWed Apr 26, 2017 1:58 pm

Creeper wrote:
Who really makes the rules and runs the show, mankind or nature?


You are following secular laws and live in an environment that man has manipulated, so the answer is demonstrably man.

How has "man created God"


Have you not formed the idea of God that you hold in your own mind?

when He Created the universe and we will not exist forever? The only "gods" man creates are idols (or when we idolise ourselves), The God has always existed. Allahu Akbar.


Fantasy based and un-provable.

Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?


You forget that God repented after the great flood.

I like how your "evidence" is the Jews corrupting their own scripture (the Talmud). If we want to get into that it is a very interesting subject, it is the reason for a lot of the evil and corruption in the world. It is also the reason why Jesus (pbuh) was sent to the lost sheep of Israel.


You reference Jesus while ignoring his rules on equality under the law by oppressing women.

What did Jesus (pbuh) do with the money lenders in the temple?


He used them as his excuse to his suicide.

I also love how you twist the words of Jesus (pbuh). Giving to Caesar what is Caesar's is precisely because of how corrupt man-made laws are...


Yet you live under them because they are more just than you God's.

Justice is close to an eye for an eye and you think killing for much less is ok thanks to your religion corrupting your morals.

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.


The highest place is God and yes, he is demonstrably quite wicked. All slave owners are.

As for stoning people for adultery in Islam. You need 4 witnesses to the act, with no variation in their accounts (good luck with that) and the words of Jesus (pbuh) still stand in that "he who is without sin should cast the first stone", seeing as he is a Prophet in Islam and all that. Self-righteous "authorities" are always tyrants no matter what culture you look at.


Again you use Jesus while ignoring his words. You show a bunch of sinners throwing stones.

If you feel like dropping the arrogance and the hate boner for all religion and phenomena you can't explain for a moment, you can talk about the demiurge and then depending on what you say, I might start to take you a little bit more seriously...


What is arrogant is you thinking you have God's number.

Why do you promote a slave holding God?

Is slavery good in your eyes?

Regards
DL
Offline

Creeper

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 204
  • Joined: 08 January 2017
  • Thanks Received: 282

Re: Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

PostWed Apr 26, 2017 3:51 pm

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Creeper wrote:
You know, the Creator and Sustainer of all existence?

...


You are building your ideology on something that is only hear say, supernatural and imaginary.

As I said...

Mr Bishop, can you please define what GOD actually is?

Can you please do that for the sake of this argument so we can avoid you just repeating your usual deflection of "supernatural faith based nonsense". Here, I will give you some dictionary definitions to get you started...


from dictionary.com...

God
noun
1. the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe.

From the Oxford dictionary...
God
NOUN

1(in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.

From the Merriam Webster dictionary...

Definition of god
1
capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: such as
a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe
b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind
2
: a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality Greek gods of love and war
3
: a person or thing of supreme value had photos of baseball's gods pinned to his bedroom wall
4
: a powerful ruler Hollywood gods that control our movies' fates


What makes you say that God is your creator and sustainer? Do you not have parents?

Where did my parents come from? Where did all my ancestors come from. Let's cut the crap already and just get straight to the point, if we are talking about God, we are talking about the Creator and Sustainer of the entire universe and everything in it, everything that ever was, is or will one day be. No human is capable of doing that, we are part of the universe/creation, not above it.

You make it sound like God created you as a make work project for himself.

I'm nothing special bro, just like everyone else. I don't know why God created everyone, it's just what He does.

Tell us why your God is so weak that he needs servants and slaves?

phpBB [video]


Regards
DL


Image

When did I ever say that God needs anything? :lol:

I will respond to the rest of your twisted bullshit, logical fallacies, deflections and ad-hominem nonsense in just a moment.
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
Offline

Creeper

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 204
  • Joined: 08 January 2017
  • Thanks Received: 282

Re: Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

PostWed Apr 26, 2017 5:13 pm

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Creeper wrote:
Who really makes the rules and runs the show, mankind or nature?


You are following secular laws and live in an environment that man has manipulated, so the answer is demonstrably man.

Image

Image

Image

Image

If you say so, buddy...

How has "man created God"


Have you not formed the idea of God that you hold in your own mind?

I could just as easily say the exact same thing to you...

Doesn't everyone form their own opinions on things based on their own perceptions?


when He Created the universe and we will not exist forever? The only "gods" man creates are idols (or when we idolise ourselves), The God has always existed. Allahu Akbar.


Fantasy based and un-provable.

Nice deflection :lol:

Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?


You forget that God repented after the great flood.

What does that have to do with Numbers 23:19?

I like how your "evidence" is the Jews corrupting their own scripture (the Talmud). If we want to get into that it is a very interesting subject, it is the reason for a lot of the evil and corruption in the world. It is also the reason why Jesus (pbuh) was sent to the lost sheep of Israel.


You reference Jesus while ignoring his rules on equality under the law by oppressing women.

How do I oppress women? Wtf are you talking about?

I've told you before and I will tell you again, you're off the dial mate...


What did Jesus (pbuh) do with the money lenders in the temple?


He used them as his excuse to his suicide.

I thought he overturned their tables and threw them out saying how they have turned a place of worship into a den of robbers...

What Bible are you reading?


I also love how you twist the words of Jesus (pbuh). Giving to Caesar what is Caesar's is precisely because of how corrupt man-made laws are...


Yet you live under them because they are more just than you God's.

We live under them because we didn't have a choice when we were born into a human society. There is a massive difference between what is legal and what is lawful. The Law comes from God, legalities only exists on paper and are traps designed to keep the common people down and make money for the government.

What is wrong with the 10 commandments anyway?


Justice is close to an eye for an eye and you think killing for much less is ok thanks to your religion corrupting your morals.

My religion/way of life tells me that it is better to forgive. I particularly like this example from the Qur'an.

42:40
And the retribution for an evil act is an evil one like it, but whoever pardons and makes reconciliation - his reward is [due] from Allah . Indeed, He does not like wrongdoers.

42:41
And whoever avenges himself after having been wronged - those have not upon them any cause [for blame].

42:42
The cause is only against the ones who wrong the people and tyrannize upon the earth without right. Those will have a painful punishment.

42:43
And whoever is patient and forgives - indeed, that is of the matters [requiring] determination.


Where do you get the phrase "eye for an eye" from?

Come on bro, you are taking the piss, right?


Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.


The highest place is God and yes, he is demonstrably quite wicked. All slave owners are.

:thumbup:

As for stoning people for adultery in Islam. You need 4 witnesses to the act, with no variation in their accounts (good luck with that) and the words of Jesus (pbuh) still stand in that "he who is without sin should cast the first stone", seeing as he is a Prophet in Islam and all that. Self-righteous "authorities" are always tyrants no matter what culture you look at.


Again you use Jesus while ignoring his words. You show a bunch of sinners throwing stones.

Your reading comprehension is truly awful bro...

How exactly did you arrive at that conclusion?


If you feel like dropping the arrogance and the hate boner for all religion and phenomena you can't explain for a moment, you can talk about the demiurge and then depending on what you say, I might start to take you a little bit more seriously...


What is arrogant is you thinking you have God's number.

Yeah, let me call Him right now. :lol:

A man who thinks He is God is calling me arrogant, ironic...

I'm willing to admit that The God is beyond my comprehension, but you clearly have it all sorted and know exactly what you are talking about :lol: carry on bro...

A fool thinks himself to be wise
A wise man knows himself to be a fool

I honestly don't know why I bother entertaining your delusions...


Why do you promote a slave holding God?

Is slavery good in your eyes?

90:12
And what can make you know what is [breaking through] the difficult pass?

90:13
It is the freeing of a slave


Regards
DL

Peace be upon you. :Smile:
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
Offline
User avatar

Gnostic Bishop

Registered User

2 stars

  • Posts: 683
  • Joined: 04 August 2014
  • Thanks Received: 114

Re: Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

PostWed Apr 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Mr Bishop, can you please define what GOD actually is?

No.

I do not know one. Do you?

You mentioned that God creates everyone.

Why does he create gays and deformed babies?

That aside, this O.P. is about our relationship vis a vis the Gods on offer.

Why do you want to deflect to the definition in terms when we do not need to define what you think your God is. when I have already accepted your definition?

I think you just do not want to face what he is.

Regards
DL
Offline
User avatar

Gnostic Bishop

Registered User

2 stars

  • Posts: 683
  • Joined: 04 August 2014
  • Thanks Received: 114

Re: Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

PostWed Apr 26, 2017 5:22 pm

Creeper.

If all you are going to do is waste my time. I will ignore you.

You provide pictures of nature doing it's thing while ignoring all the pictures I could get of dams, cultivated fields etc.

You do not make it worth my while to chat with you when you show such shallow thinking.

Make the effort to provide worthy arguments instead of useless one liners with your little laughing faces or get lost.

Regards
DL
Offline

Creeper

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 204
  • Joined: 08 January 2017
  • Thanks Received: 282

Re: Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

PostWed Apr 26, 2017 5:34 pm

Gnostic Bishop wrote:Mr Bishop, can you please define what GOD actually is?

No.

I do not know one.

That much is obvious...

Do you?

I only know One

You mentioned that God creates everyone.

Why does he create gays and deformed babies?

Because He can. It isn't really our place to question the Master of the universe, reality is what it is...

Why does He create music and alcohol if he supposedly hates these things so much?


That aside, this O.P. is about our relationship vis a vis the Gods on offer.

I thought it was about you trying to say "we are gods" again. Keeping the same ancient lie told to Adam and Eve (pbut) alive...

Why do you want to deflect to the definition in terms when we do not need to define what you think your God is. when I have already accepted your definition?

But you don't accept anyone's definition, you always write it off as "supernatural faith based nonsense" and then talk about the same concepts... It is really confusing, especially on top of you always deliberately moving the goalposts, twisting people's words and outright lies and inversions. So it's not really about my definition, I am trying to understand yours...

You talk in circles, snake.


I think you just do not want to face what he is.

Right back at you bro.

Regards
DL

Peace be upon you. :Smile:
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
Offline

Creeper

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 204
  • Joined: 08 January 2017
  • Thanks Received: 282

Re: Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

PostWed Apr 26, 2017 5:43 pm

Gnostic Bishop wrote:Creeper.

If all you are going to do is waste my time. I will ignore you.

You provide pictures of nature doing it's thing while ignoring all the pictures I could get of dams, cultivated fields etc.

You do not make it worth my while to chat with you when you show such shallow thinking.

Make the effort to provide worthy arguments instead of useless one liners with your little laughing faces or get lost.

Regards
DL


Does the fact that nature has been around far longer than mankind and will be here long after we are gone and can destroy anything we build in a matter of seconds not tell you anything?

You are an arrogant fuckwit and now you are losing your temper with me because I expose your sloppy thinking and trust me, it isn't a hard thing to do. It is also rich coming from you when you talk about responding with little one-liners :lol:

Take the Prophet's advice (pbuh)

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him): A man came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and said, “Advise me” He [the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “Do not become angry” The man repeated [his request] several times and he [the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “Do not become angry”.

Take it easy bro, I will leave you to your God hating self-righteous nonsense. Have a nice day :Smile:
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
Next

Return to Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron