It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:44 pm


Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

Theological and spiritual discussions within the context of a religious framework.
  • Author
  • Message
Offline
User avatar

Gnostic Bishop

Registered User

2 stars

  • Posts: 683
  • Joined: 04 August 2014
  • Thanks Received: 114

Re: Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

PostWed Apr 26, 2017 6:30 pm

Creeper wrote:
It isn't really our place to question the Master of the universe, reality is what it is...


1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

I would guess that you do not think that quote worthy of use then, Right?

Keeping the same ancient lie told to Adam and Eve (pbut) alive...

]


Gen;22 And the LORD God said: 'Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil;

Do you see God confirming what you call a lie, a lie from God?

Regards
DL
Offline

Creeper

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 204
  • Joined: 08 January 2017
  • Thanks Received: 282

Re: Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

PostThu Apr 27, 2017 9:56 am

Gnostic Bishop :roll: always trying to only have a conversation on his own terms, ignoring the bulk of what is said to him and desperately trying to find a single weak point and do some character assassination. :lol: You are a funny man.

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Creeper wrote:
It isn't really our place to question the Master of the universe, reality is what it is...


1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

I would guess that you do not think that quote worthy of use then, Right?

Wrong, what is "good" anyway? Where do we get this concept of morality from?

I like the Qur'an because it is the only holy book that asks you to question it. However, when it comes to the Day of Judgment, Allah clearly tells us.


21:23
He is not questioned about what He does, but they will be questioned.

Why? Because...

Isaiah 55:8-9
“My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord. “And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.”

Does this following piece of scripture remind you of anyone? (Yourself)

Psalm 10:1-4
O Lord, why do you stand so far away? Why do you hide when I am in trouble? The wicked arrogantly hunt down the poor. Let them be caught in the evil they plan for others. For they brag about their evil desires; they praise the greedy and curse the Lord. The wicked are too proud to seek God. They seem to think that God is dead.

Do you feel like posting any more out of context scripture? At least one of us is making sense in this thread...

Keeping the same ancient lie told to Adam and Eve (pbut) alive...



Gen;22 And the LORD God said: 'Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil;

Do you see God confirming what you call a lie, a lie from God?

Read the whole chapter mate, the serpent told that to Eve and on that point it was telling the truth. However, knowing good and evil does not make one God, before that they were innocent because they didn't know and they did die as a result of eating the fruit. Nice try, serpent.

Regards
DL

Peace be upon you :Smile:

Sorry about the delayed response and I had to edit this post a lot because it didn't want to bold things for some reason... It's always something :lol:
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
Offline
User avatar

Gnostic Bishop

Registered User

2 stars

  • Posts: 683
  • Joined: 04 August 2014
  • Thanks Received: 114

Re: Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

PostThu Apr 27, 2017 1:38 pm

Creeper wrote:
[b]Wrong, what is "good" anyway?]


You say I am wrong, while indicating that you do not know what good is.

That is good enough for my purpose.

Thanks for preaching your ideology that does not know what good is.

You show how firmly you hold to your immoral slave holding God.

You show the truth within the following.

"Whoever imagines himself a favorite with God,
holds other people in contempt.
Whenever a man believes that he has the exact truth from God,
there is in that man no spirit of compromise.
He has not the modesty born of the imperfections of human nature;
he has the arrogance of theological certainty and the tyranny born of ignorant assurance.
Believing himself to be the slave of God,
he imitates his master,
and of all tyrants,
the worst is a slave in power."
--Robert Ingersoll

Regards
DL
Offline

Creeper

Registered User

1.5 stars

  • Posts: 204
  • Joined: 08 January 2017
  • Thanks Received: 282

Re: Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

PostThu Apr 27, 2017 2:27 pm

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Creeper wrote:
Wrong, what is "good" anyway?]


You say I am wrong, while indicating that you do not know what good is.

I said you are wrong because you are wrong, unless you have the ability to read minds through the internet...

How exactly do you arrive at the conclusion that I don't know what "good" is? Because I asked the philosophical question "what is good?" Or where do we get the concept of goodness from? (God)

You are out of your tiny mind bro...

FYI, just saying something doesn't make it true. You are nothing but a shit talker.


That is good enough for my purpose.

It always sounds sinister when you say things like that and the funny thing is, nobody has a clue what you are talking about...

Thanks for preaching your ideology that does not know what good is.

No problem bro :thumbup: However, you are mistaken...

Do you want me to post some more examples from scripture (that you will just ignore, so I really don't see the point...) that give us moral examples to follow and make you look like more of an idiot than you already do?


You show how firmly you hold to your immoral slave holding God.

You show the truth within the following.

"Whoever imagines himself a favorite with God,
holds other people in contempt.
Whenever a man believes that he has the exact truth from God,
there is in that man no spirit of compromise.
He has not the modesty born of the imperfections of human nature;
he has the arrogance of theological certainty and the tyranny born of ignorant assurance.
Believing himself to be the slave of God,
he imitates his master,
and of all tyrants,
the worst is a slave in power."
--Robert Ingersoll

When have I ever said that I am a favourite with God?
When have I ever said that I have the exact truth?

You don't have a clue how the universe works...

We are all slaves of Allah whether we like it or not because we exist...

You do realise that I keep the quote in my signature for a very good reason, right?

You seem very sure that you know exactly what God is, you can even read minds through the internet... I'm impressed.

Here is a suggestion, why don't you try debating the things that I am actually saying to you? Instead of constantly trying to attack my character and twisting everything to suit your "purpose". Then I won't call you a fuckwit, arrogant or a shit talker. I don't really want to just insult you, it's juvenile, but if you are going to carry on being these things, I am going to keep calling you out on it.

It's been fun, like always.


Regards
DL

Peace be upon you bro, despite our low opinions of each other, I hope you have a nice day. :Smile:
A fool thinks himself to be wise,
a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
Offline
User avatar

Gnostic Bishop

Registered User

2 stars

  • Posts: 683
  • Joined: 04 August 2014
  • Thanks Received: 114

Re: Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

PostThu Apr 27, 2017 4:18 pm

You are out of your tiny mind bro...
Offline
User avatar

Scimitar

Servant of God

Registered User

4 stars

  • Posts: 2106
  • Joined: 01 March 2013
  • Location: Unplugged.
  • Gender: Male
  • Thanks Received: 582

Re: Three perspectives on why man is God’s master.

PostThu Apr 27, 2017 8:54 pm

snakey, very snakey,

Scimi
Image


I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.
Previous

Return to Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron